View Results

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:18 pm
I went to Hunchback's a couple of years ago. Wasn't really a 'funny' experience, but an awesome experience nonetheless.

So many beer wenches!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:27 am
Well Iwas playing a arcard deer hunting game (in trench coat), and poeple at walmart stared. The best part was none can beat me!  

Hunter of the Dammed

TheWitchGotRobin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:56 am
Amon the Halfbreed
Well Iwas playing a arcard deer hunting game (in trench coat), and poeple at walmart stared. The best part was none can beat me!

LOL. That reminds me of this thing that happened when I was little.

I can't remember how old I was, but I know I wasn't even in my tweens yet. Anyway, I was in a Media Play watching these people play what I'm pretty sure was Tekken. When they were done I grabbed one of the controlers and started playing. Then this guy who couldn't have been any younger than 16 grabbed the two player controler and started playing me... and I beat him every match. twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:28 am
I've become kind of notorious at a delightful little chinese resturaunt because I keep bringing a revolving entourage of alternative ones.

I also play gin/rummy in a goth/alternative friendly pub occasinally, no-one's beaten me yet twisted even the sober ones!  

Isobel Bellamy

Tom Gunn 666

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:26 pm
Crazy_Vamp666
dont eat McDonalds, you'll get fat, and if not you wil get alot of bad things like colesterohl etc... Mcdonalds is realy bad kep eatin it not good for you.

I sudjest you should watch the movie "Super Size Me"

seen it, dude, its not like I eat Mcdonalds 5 times a day then try to sue them *cough*realhappened*cough* I only go there every 2 or 3 months or so...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:05 pm
eeeeeeew. McDonalds is gross....

xdemonicallyxyours13x

RimiKisaragi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:26 pm
This is not something I have done but have witnessed.
A man in a gorrilla suit passed a few of my friends and me then scared the preppy sounding people behind us. It was a kodac moment in sound.... twisted

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:59 pm
is it me,or do goths (like us) have nowhere to be safe?  

The Door to Death

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:00 pm
The Door to Death

Well there's goth clubs and bars like Isobel Bellamy mentioned.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:02 pm
oh yea,forgot about that!  

The Door to Death

Exodus2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:59 am
The Door to Death
nope, thats why we have to strike first  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:11 pm
One time I was in a voodoo shop and two girls about my age gasped when I looked at them as they walked by.

Also I was in Wal-Mart and a little 5 year old girl pointed at me and yelled, "Mommy, what's that?" xd  

Dragonfire Goddess

DR490N

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:50 pm
Amon the Halfbreed

i was playing a deer hunting game at the palisad, as well as "carnevil", and kicking a**. it was funny cause all you see is this dude with sunglasses and a hooded shirt on with a leather jacket and chains and leather studded bracelets holding a plastic shotgun with one hand and a coke in the other. to reload i just tossed it up, caught it by the sliding part, and cocked it then tossed it back. people staring are funny.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:01 pm
The Door to Death

nope just glare at them and they will leave you alone  

Hunter of the Dammed

Hunter of the Dammed

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:02 pm
DR490N
Amon the Halfbreed

i was playing a deer hunting game at the palisad, as well as "carnevil", and kicking a**. it was funny cause all you see is this dude with sunglasses and a hooded shirt on with a leather jacket and chains and leather studded bracelets holding a plastic shotgun with one hand and a coke in the other. to reload i just tossed it up, caught it by the sliding part, and cocked it then tossed it back. people staring are funny.

why do they stare i am only better than most rednecks  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces