I can crack all my toes. All at once. And it makes a loud noise. XP  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:37 pm
Crazy_Vamp666
The things I do with my feet.
1.) walk on them
2.) trim the toe nails.
3.) kick at the air/ people.

Same here.

I never saw a point in painting the nails even whilst cross-dressing because I don't like exposing my feet to people.

-Isel-

Crazy_Vamp666

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:40 pm
Demon princess of Love
I can crack all my toes. All at once. And it makes a loud noise. XP

I can do somthing like that I push my toes down ward while my feet are on the floor or ground the push bend then pop back causeing a semi load thumping noise.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:42 pm
thats a very good point most ppl dont show there feet so doing anything to them is pointless expesicaly for a male becuase even if a guy wears make up etc... I never seen many males wear nail polish or toes rings etc on feet becuase well alot guy dont show there feet as well.
Isel
Crazy_Vamp666
The things I do with my feet.
1.) walk on them
2.) trim the toe nails.
3.) kick at the air/ people.

Same here.

I never saw a point in painting the nails even whilst cross-dressing because I don't like exposing my feet to people.

Crazy_Vamp666

Shiiba

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:46 pm
I dont really do anything special for my feet, just trim my toe nails. I, also, dont have the whole second-toe-bigger-than-the-first thing... I like my feet. ^_^;

I sprained my ankle when I fell off of my horse once. I hated not being able to walk for almost 2 weeks. Crutches are killer on your arms too... Thank goodness though it was in 3rd grade.. You know, before most kids were mean and tripped kids on crutches... 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:17 pm
this thread has inspired me to paint my toenails..since i cant paint my fingernails...

my feet are actually pretty gnarly...like most southerners i abhor shoes....so my feet are used to being exposed to the ground a lot...  

ketchakik

N.Ghost

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:50 pm
This is going to sound bizarre, but I have a HORRIBLE fear of the human foot. As a result, I keep mine covered at all times.
...I tried painting the toenails a few weeks ago to make them look more presentable (they're normal feet, but having to look at them makes me freak out) and it didn't help. If I wear fishnets, I need to keep my shoes on. I almost fainted the day we learned the proper procedure for spa pedicures in school (I'm studying to be an esthetician, to explain why we'd be performing such a frivolous task in school).
It drives me nuts to see or be touched by other people's feet. I hate summer because of the rampant popularity of sandals.

...I know, it's an irrational and bizarre fear. I'm crazy, yes.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:09 pm
I dont generally paint my toes since its really rare that anyone's going to see them in my boots or sneakers.
I do moisturize them, since they are prone to become really really dry

And I recently fractured my ankle, it was the worst thing that's ever happened to me physically, and I've spent the better part of the year recovering. I wouldve been better off breaking it by all accounts.

Oterys

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces