Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graphitty-King

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:17 pm
kronox
Tipsy Cleavage Penguin
What with all the rapping and joining gangs. I'm sure you could earn respect in a community if ya'll gave it a shot. Go to university. Become a doctor, or a lawyer. I have a plan. Im gunna be a chiropractor, and OWN a house. Im not going to live on the streets. Im not going to have to worry if some shadowmen come out and shoot me, cos I live in a RESPECTABLE community.

Dont stand around and live in ridicule.

Make something of your life! People will respect you for a GOOD reason. I urge you all. I fear a racial genocide. I dont want to ridicule you lot. I want to be able to RESPECT balck poeple.
where are you from. how many black people do you know personally that rap or are in gangs. yea thats promoted in the media, but not every black does that. matter of fact there are a lot that don't. and there are many blacks in colleges. not everyone wants to become a doctor or a lawyer or any of that s**t. and what makes you think black people don't own houses. the majority of blacks don't even live in the streets or communities that aren't respectable. and what are you saying? that just because someone isn't middle or upper class that they aren't respectable? people can get killed anywhere. and just cause someone raps doesn't mean they won't make nothing of their life. and killing someone doesn't get you respect. there is a big difference between fear and respect. and why do you fear racial genocide? is that supposed to be a threat or something? and what you mean you want to be able to respect black people? there is no reason why you can't now. thats sad that you don't respect black people cause of something in the media that isn't true about most of them.

Couldn't have said it better....  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:19 pm
Tipsy Cleavage Penguin
Okay, so I made a mistake. *smiles* Thanks for letting me see the truth about ya'll. See, that wasn't so hard, was it? Your all cool in my eyes.

But tha s**t U said was still ******** up, no excuse. And second, what if we told U all black people kill, shoot, gang-bang and rap? Would U still beleive us? If so then Ur issue goes farther than racist stereotypes man...  

Graphitty-King

Graphitty-King

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:22 pm
CripNiccaFoLyfe
5o Cent Super Mario beat

i see you askin forgiveness, ***** shut the ******** up//
someone smack this b***h, he just tested his own luck up//
lyrical bullets launched at you so its in ya best intrest to duck//
why'd you have to pull the s**t you do, damn lyrical ******** up stare //
i'm gonna have to run a muck up and down his face//
this ***** really is stupid to get rascist in a prodomitaly black place//
some one get the racsist erased off teh face of the earth//
silly little rascists come from momma's who looks manly in teh face//
fat in teh waste and stomach is ten times the girth//
how dumb do you have to be to listen to stupid stereotypes//
thats exactly why i write rhymes liek this to right the wrongs that he thinks is right///
and teh really ******** up thing is that you was wrong about all of us//
i mean the occupations we goin for is more then enough//
rappin i'll be makin more then a simple "chiropractor"//
NBA ballin i'll make more then a simple "chiropractor//
Auto Technicians make more then a simplie "chiropractor"//
theres really somethin you missin and thats the X factor//
tryin to peg me as a slacker, try to make me somethin that aint true//
s**t you claimin rap but it aint claimin you//

tryin to peg me as a slacker, try to make me somethin that aint true//
s**t you claimin rap but it aint claimin you// <-------Daaaannnmmmmm....got at that fool!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:23 pm
Tipsy Cleavage Penguin
Maybe I was right bout ya'll freaking black cunts. Im outta here. Your all failures.

OMG! DID HE REALLY JUST SAY THIS! THAT RACIST a** b***h ********! GOD DAMN!................ cry  

Graphitty-King

Kronox2

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 2:37 pm
Tipsy Cleavage Penguin
Maybe I was right bout ya'll freaking black cunts. Im outta here. Your all failures.
see one black person make you mad and you hate them all. the point of a diss is to insult the other person. you shudda posted sayin you don't accept if you ain't want it. anyway black people are the most violent race so if you come at us with racism we gon come back with racism and if we in a good mood it won't be twice as bad as what you did.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:47 pm
Tipsy Cleavage Penguin
pfft, now whos being rascist.
Oh shut up. Give it a rest would you? You're making us white people look bad. You're an embarassment. Who do you think you are? You think you can just enter this guild and lecture people when you don't even know one thing about their lives? Stop making assumptions. How do you figure they aren't making something of themselves? Do you know anything about them? No. So shut the ******** up. Seriously, get your head out of your a** and grow up. Don't throw a tantrum at people when they're telling the truth either. That just makes you look stupid and immature. So yeah, go somewhere else. We don't need you.
We should also ban you from public posting too, cuz all of your posts reflect your stupidity.  

~Manda a.k.a Inny~

Accounts Banned

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:02 pm
~Manda a.k.a Inny~
Tipsy Cleavage Penguin
Oh shut up. Give it a rest would you? You're making us white people look bad. You're an embarassment. Who do you think you are? You think you can just enter this guild and lecture people when you don't even know one thing about their lives? Stop making assumptions. How do you figure they aren't making something of themselves? Do you know anything about them? No. So shut the ******** up. Seriously, get your head out of your a** and grow up. Don't throw a tantrum at people when they're telling the truth either. That just makes you look stupid and immature. So yeah, go somewhere else. We don't need you.
We should also ban you from public posting too, cuz all of your posts reflect your stupidity.
eek ur my hero crying  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:55 am
Young_Droopy
~Manda a.k.a Inny~
Tipsy Cleavage Penguin
eek ur my hero crying
lol, never been someone's hero before.  

Cuore di un Phoenix

Cuore di un Phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:08 pm
Tipsy Cleavage Penguin
No, YOU are the failure. Shut the ******** up please.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:35 am
OOOOOH s**t that is some jokes for sure that kid got brought down like ******** stray meteor lol he got what he wanted at first he was serious he didn't think any of us have lives(wich I DON"T)so he simply put it in our face wich turns out to me only my face cuz i truly am a failure (according to some crazy b/s s**t called society) but i'ma make it in the underground (******** the mainstream) i already got crazy fan base so no worries on my part but neways away from talkin bout my self.This penguin b***h wants forgiveness wich i respect whole heartedly but he knew u were just gonna lash on him so talks on some bullshit like ur racist so yes he deserved what he got but he wanted it u can tell....good job neways
D-Dub  

Emcee_dub

Rap (battles, free verses, etc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas