Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A long line of medic nins *Spoilers* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ino being a medic is:
  Lame. She's can kick butt with her family's jutsu
  Awesome. She wasn't very good at fighting before anyway.
  I don't care about Ino.
  I'm a loser and didn't read the spoiler warning.
View Results

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:07 pm
he held his own against her because she was all afraid and freaking out and stuff.....but he definately couldnt take her....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:51 pm
I'm not arguing that Tsunade couldn't beat him up if she hadn't been freaking out. She could totaly wipe the floor with him. But that's because that in addition to her medical abilities, she's incredibly, physicaly strong.

But when it came to medical techniques, he is at least her equal in terms of skill. Not knowledge, not power, but skill. He analyzed and countered her medical techniques no problem.  

CrabappleRed

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:44 pm
I'm going with Crabapple Red on this one. Kabuto has very strong medical techniques that I personally think are at the level of Tsunade, although she DOES have a lot of other techniques which are stronger than his. However, I do think they could both fight on an equal grounding.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:31 pm
I think it's expected because:
>insert rambling here<

yup.  

Reso Miso Soup

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:29 pm
CrabappleRed
It doesn't matter if he's an enemy or not. We were discussing the existance of male medic nins. There are plenty of background ones, and there's one in particular with lots of screen time and detail put into him: Kabuto.

Also, who says Kabuto's not certified? He might not be certified in Konoha, but he's Orochimaru's right hand man, and the guy who takes care of almost all the medical aspects of Orochimaru's work. You can bet he's certified in the village of Sound. While it's true they said he was still a genin in the Chunin exam, that's bewcause he was a spy in disguise at the time!

And what I meant about Kabuto being good enough to go up against Tsunade is simply that they actualy do fight each other, and Kabuto holds his own. He can fight at Tsunade's level, and when she scrambles his nervous system, he figures it out (and how to counter it) in seconds. She even comments that Kabuto's sense of jutsu and sharpness surpassed her own in her prime. He might not have as much knowledge as she does yet, but that seems to be simply a lack of experience, not a lack of ability or talent.
Okay, so you can argue. Happy? Captain Verd and I were referring to the genin. Or at least I was. So I don't really give a damn, because that was irrelevant to what I was talking about.

And this topic was mostly about Ino. neutral

Sound isn't considered a real country to everyone else. It's like North Korea and how the world views it. Yes, they allowed sound nin into their chuunin exam. Their politics disallows them from just hating Sound. Just like out politics disallows us from blowing North Korea off the planet.

Kabuto was, "in disguise" as himself. He introduced his real identity.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:58 pm
1) Yes, we were talking about genin.

2) As Nephite said, Kabuto is on the same level as Kakashi, not Tsunade  

Captain Verd

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:05 pm
Doesn't mean he couldn't take her!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:24 pm
If Kakashi can't take Tsunade, and Kabuto is on the same level as Kakashi, then Kabuto can't take her.  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:47 pm
Captain Verd
1) Yes, we were talking about genin.

2) As Nephite said, Kabuto is on the same level as Kakashi, not Tsunade
Yeah, but I was silly. Kabuto is technically a genin. I've just always seperated him into the missing nin catagory.

Oh, by the way, I removed you from ignored. Dispite our ridiculous arguement, I couldn't stay mad at you. sweatdrop
Told ya I can't hold grudges.

Oh yeah, and Kabuto DEFINATELY could not take Tsunade. Tsunade was emotional, weak, and distracted. At her weakest.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:00 pm
Oh right, forgot about that. But I was thinking more along the lines of Naruto's generation of kids.

I can't either. Sorry if I offended you.  

Captain Verd

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:05 am
Shikalee
Oh yeah, and Kabuto DEFINATELY could not take Tsunade. Tsunade was emotional, weak, and distracted. At her weakest.

yeah, and now that she's like not afraid of seeing blood and stuff, there is like no way he could even come close:p.....I liked Kabuto until it was revealed he was bad....and that he's at the same level as kakashi....He woulda made an awesome ally for Konoha.....  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:48 am
Captain Verd
Oh right, forgot about that. But I was thinking more along the lines of Naruto's generation of kids.

I can't either. Sorry if I offended you.
Same here. Kabuto just... don't fit in. He's too tall! xd

You probably deserve more of an appology. I'm sorry... too.

I know you say I'm nothing like Shikamaru. Maybe I am nothing like him. But I still take everything so personally... like I am. I don't know how to explain it. All the banging on Team 10 (though all you were doing was just describing a bad situation in a more positive manner) totally freaked me out. Most of my bad response was because I was pretty emotional. Since it happened... I've been all out of sorts. I know it's a cartoon but... I've been really immersed in the story and characters. So I was practically heartbroken when Asuma died... I took it out on you. It wasn't right.

Dispite what everyone says... I am different, yes. I am not him. I'm me. But the similarities are striking... I don't know. See, most people WANT to be like their favorite character, force it upon themselves. I kind of want to escape... Everytime something bad happens to him I get in this nasty mindset... it makes bad things happen to me. I am too immersed in the story of a book... I was like this with Harry Potter except I had hardly anything in common with anyone. I have some abilities people with autism tend to have, but I'm not autistic. I can see things in pictures and sounds, and I do a lot. What makes me normal is that I can turn that off, and understand the world the way everyone else does (in NO WAY am I autistic). This ability needs a topic. It grabs onto something. It's been Naruto. If I don't have a theme to base all of these crazy visions on, I would go slightly mad... I'm sure you did not want to know all of that. My head is just too fast... too full... Someone told me to organize my thoughts but I can't.

@ Nephite Warrior: I've always liked Kabuto. He's one of my favorite badguys. His fighting is gay, but I love his personality. He seems like he wants to betray everyone.  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:11 pm
I lose T.T  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:40 pm
I understand that. It's like when people insult Jimi Hendrix around my brother. I guess I just never think of those things. The only character I get fiesty over is Jiraiya, but not much happens with him.  

Captain Verd

Kexita

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:50 pm
Ill be honest. Ino having those little medical skills kind of....didn't sit well with me. I understand that she probably isn't as skilled as Sakura, but it still bugs me. Sakura was trying to create her own path and change herself when she went to tsunade to become a medical ninja. I feel like Ino learning medical jutsu, even just a little, is a complete rip off. Sakura picked her path, and I think it would have been way cooler if Ino had picked one different from hers. That way, both these characters would be good in their own ways. Im not saying that they arent, im just saying they could beat eachother in their own ways, with one not really being better than the other. That just seems to be the rivalry they have to me.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff