Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
was sailor Uranus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lesbian?
  yes
  no
View Results

Miss_Mad_Hatter87

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:41 am
interesting.. didn't know that.. (i've only watched teh jap version)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:36 pm
Kawaki
Yeah, as far a sChibiusa and Hotaru go - the manga only has one part where they're holding hands and Usagi kinda freaks out about it, most people have never seen it because it's an Act found in the Materials Artbook (It's the yellow one with all the profiles of everyone in that manga, very cool I highly recommend buying one!)
But yeah... it's almost kind of wacky. The name of the story comes from the idea that this is a parallel, or alternate, future universe story in which Usagi has had a second daughter after Chibiusa (Takeuchi Naoko has stated clearly that Usagi will only ever have the one daughter in the SM story). This character's name is Tsukino Kousagi, and she is "Parallel Sailormoon". The characters on the first page are the inner senshi grown up plus their younger versions of Makoto, Minako, Rei and Ami that you see in the bottom panel on the second page (back of their heads) are their daughters. (Yeah, genetics don't work that way... it's odd.) Anyways - Now you know something you didn't 5 minutes ago. 3nodding

Actually you can see Hotaru and Chibiusa holding hands in the begining of StarS Manga.

Usagi's upsets over it and hotaru tells her ' well you can hold Mamoru(Darien)'s hand when he gets back' or something to that effect.

The other thing you're talking about is Parellel Moon which is kinda a crazy thing when you think about it.

Apparently there are two children- Kousagi and Chibiusa

Chibiusa is in Middle whilekousagi and other four (Chibi Makoto, Rei and ect.) are elementary kids.

Usagi is 21/22. Mamoru is in his middle to late Twenties.

My question is how is Chibiusa older than Kousagi?

The timeline is this- If they defeated Sailor Chaos and all in Usagi's first year of highschool- She's about 16 at least-

She would've had to have been pregnant with Chibiusa around that time now wouldn't she?

*calculates this* if Chibiusa is at least 12/13 (Schooling is different there as k-6 is Elementray and 7-9 or 7-8 is jr high while 9-12 or 10-12th is high school)

Usagi would've had her around...8 or 9. Soo~ Chibiusa is the second daughter from the future..

While Kousagi is the first child. Since Kousagi is about 5 or 6 years old when all this happens Than usagi would've had her when she was 16/17.

<.> However if Chibiusa lives in that time period ....

*Yeah over thinking this as how it is possible that Kousagi is the second child when she's really the first and Chibiusa is the second daughter*  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Syndrama

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:50 pm
*blinks at the stated scene from the Stars Manga* ... XD Ha! That's like the Neptune-Uranus hints!! Fanfiction writers must love it. The manga has a lot of fun teasers that helps doujinshi a lot.

I think Parallel Moon is a normal-world story where the senshi problems never happened and the girls all lived normal lives, got married, and had babies (they don't say the ages of Usagi and her friends, after all), but the senshi powers passed over to little Kousagi and she had to save the world from a evil cat using bunny power (honestly, I think Naoko was on something for this little peice of work...). It seemed like the little sidestories of ChibiUsa's Diary. No continuity to the real story, and just for fun. <3  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:28 pm
~Alechsa~
*blinks at the stated scene from the Stars Manga* ... XD Ha! That's like the Neptune-Uranus hints!! Fanfiction writers must love it. The manga has a lot of fun teasers that helps doujinshi a lot.

I think Parallel Moon is a normal-world story where the senshi problems never happened and the girls all lived normal lives, got married, and had babies (they don't say the ages of Usagi and her friends, after all), but the senshi powers passed over to little Kousagi and she had to save the world from a evil cat using bunny power (honestly, I think Naoko was on something for this little peice of work...). It seemed like the little sidestories of ChibiUsa's Diary. No continuity to the real story, and just for fun. <3

I think they might have. Usagi and the inners would be around 22/23. *saw it stated somewhere...x.x;; Will check once home.*

There were hints that the senshi stuff might have happened too because Luna and Artemis were mentioned to be there and Kousagi is afraid of cats. <<;; so they mentioned she's afriad of Luna.

<<;; I dunno the time line stuff is screwy.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Clows

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:20 am
saturn & Uranus? sweatdrop no  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:34 pm
Uranus flirted with a lot of girls since she was thought to be a guy though. in the manga, she heavily flirts with Usagi and Michiru doesn't mind at all. i remember seeing original sketches of Usa and Ruka almost like a couple.  

rainstorm_cloud

whip goddess

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:18 pm
Parallel Moon? This is a first for me. Hmmmmm.......I'll look into it. I did hear rumors about it, but never confirmed it. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:55 pm
YES!! in japan they are les but here in america they are just cousins! that sucks!  

Minnie001

5,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100

Solunda

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:02 am

exclaim lesbians question exclaim
really.... question
I never thought of that..... confused

]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:05 pm
Sailor Uranus (Haruka) and Sailor Neptune (Michiru) are lesbians.

Sailor Saturn (Hotaru) and Sailor ChibiMoon (ChibiUsa) are NOT.

http://www.soul-hunter.com/sailormoon/articles/rukamichi.php

http://www.soul-hunter.com/sailormoon/articles/rukamichirumours.php  

BettyAnn

Friendly Bunny

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:18 pm
Oh not 'yet' or not at the moment. Chibimoon and Saturn are one of the fave couples int he fandom. Personally I think Chibiusa's bi and Hotaru might be. But you never know as she never displays any crush on anyone *probably aside from Chibiusa. And maybe not entirely so.*

xP I like having options other than Heilos.

Anyway, here's the thing that's f'ed up about the American Dub.

If Michelle is Amara's cousin...WHY oh WHY is Michelle introduced to Amara by way of someone else?

Wouldn't Amara have -known- that 'Oh that's Michelle my cousin!'

Stupid dub failing.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:57 am
Luamervara

If Michelle is Amara's cousin...WHY oh WHY is Michelle introduced to Amara by way of someone else?

Stupid dub failing.

Maybe their family isn't very close? Maybe their family members don't talk to/about each other at all? Or maybe they're distant cousins... who knows?  

BettyAnn

Friendly Bunny

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:11 am
BettyAnn
Luamervara

Stupid dub failing.

Maybe their family isn't very close? Maybe their family members don't talk to/about each other at all? Or maybe they're distant cousins... who knows?

Even Family that do not talk to each other know a thing or two if the kids would be attending school together.

If their Distant cousins then why even -mention- that they are cousins?

Distant cousins imply ' You have been removed such and such of time' or they're so far apart they're vaguely related.

Also, notice the parents or the guardians of those two are -not- around.

It's just a silly dub Failing to me. I know, if I'm going to school and a new girl pops up with a vaguely familiar name I'd ask another family memeber if they remember someone with that name.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:42 am
Umm.. Urunus was with neptune.. if saturn had an lesbian affair with anybody it was Mini moon  

Foghorn_Moonlight_Goddess

Original Gaian

14,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Foghorn_Moonlight_Goddess

Original Gaian

14,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:43 am
HardCandyHitsugi
WOAH...how could anyone ever see Uranus and Saturn???

Just my thoughts  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces