nay
View Results

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:15 pm
Deadside Dreams
MortSanglant
Wow, way to be cool and steal.

rolleyes

Ah, cynicsm. It really gets you no where.

Ah, attention whorism.

It really gets you no where.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 9:21 pm
MortSanglant
Deadside Dreams
MortSanglant
Wow, way to be cool and steal.

rolleyes

Ah, cynicsm. It really gets you no where.

Ah, attention whorism.

It really gets you no where.

Ah, what could be the start of an argument.

Lets not go there.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:59 am
I'd rather spend the money to get a tailored coat.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:18 am
I have... 6 trench coats.... and love them dearly ^-^  

Hanalulu man

Soviet_Viking

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 1:02 am
Barring the one my GF bought me that I haven't received yet, I don't have a trench or long coat of any sort yet, though I will get one eventually...it's just usually way too goddamn hot to wear one on Maui (It's too hot to wear even my camo jacket half the time...)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:49 am
I Just love to wear my long black leather coat to my ankles.  

Disease of the Flesh

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:55 am
I would like to get a trench coat... but unfortunately it's not such a great idea when you're living in Arizona gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:22 am
I have one that my friend gave to me because she's not goth anymore. It's from Target.  

anime_freak777

xX x0mbie Xx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:19 pm
i have 2 trench coats, one my bf gave me becase he doest wear it anymore, which he got from vaue village 12$ good coat about 10 or so pockets on it, and one my friend megan gave me which is more fitting and a lot longer and is an inch above the ground. but yeah a ton of people wear trench coats here, eigther because there gothy or old jewish men haha xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:13 pm
I love trench coats. They're so elegant yet so dark. I own several and I'm buying another this winter. mrgreen  

Dragonfire Goddess

kymetyme

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 10:57 pm
I've got an old fashion trenchcoat. 3nodding I love to wear it.

Something funny that happened:
On the anniversary of the school shootings, I wore my trenchcoat to school. Everyone stayed away from me. I had no idea.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:43 am
I've got a nice sturdy military surplus trench coat. I usually wear it in rain and snow, when the moisture might damage my biker jacket.  

UraniumMonk

Vexworth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:19 pm
I don't actually have a trenchcoat. However, I have a trench-cape (my word) that I altered myself, which was originally part of a lounge pants/shirt/robe set. It was hideous, and honestly it looked like a zip-up cape with sleeves. (It's NOT a bathrobe. I'm not THAT lame.) So I took the zipper out and tweaked it around a bit and put a tie in the front of the neck and you honestly can't tell that it WASN'T a coat, originally. It's billowy. It goes down to my ankles. I adore it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:30 pm
I own 4. I have a black leather duster, a denim one that ends at my knees, a black velvet one(ends at mid-calf) and a brown london fog coat bought in Dubai(United Arab Emirates), which is a hand-me-down from my mom(she got it when she was my age.)
I'm not all too rich, though. I got my first one, the denim one, when I was thirteen. I got the leather one soon after, and my velvet one just the other year.
I wear them for different occasions. Velvet's more formal/winter, leather one's just all-round, and the denim's for the fall/spring. I can't wear any of them in summer, due to the heat. >.<

2aetH

x Vandalize x

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:27 pm
I would love to have a black leather duster or a long black leather trench that go to my ancles....... twisted  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff