Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quadadiddle
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:45 pm
missmagpie
DR490N
i've never really seen the point of protecting oneself with water. the moment you sweat its gone anyways. i protect myself with my will and a protection spell of my own creation utilizing the energy from a candle flame or fire in general every full moon.
And protecting yourself with fire is any different from protecting yourself with water... how?

I like the idea of a protective deodorant. How about garlic? It keeps everything away! blaugh

Including the opposite sex xd

It's fun how we've turned someones sarcastic remark into a full-fledged scheme.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:06 am
Quadadiddle

It's fun how we've turned someones sarcastic remark into a full-fledged scheme.

I think that's how most of the things these days starts. It wouls explain some of the goofy commercials on TV. ^_^  

Mina Beltara

WebenBanu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:30 pm
Hey, everyone!

If Poetic is still around- thank you for posting this recipe! When I read it last year, it was too late for me to us; as it turned out, there were no more full moons between then and Samhain to make the moon water. But that year Arcane and I bought one of those little aromatherapy misters- the ones which make the beautiful fog that froths out of the top- in the shape of a cauldron. It's quite well made- I don't like plastic things, but this actually manages not to look like plastic. I regretted so much not having some protection water to put in it- it would have been perfect, since the aromatherapy misters are designed to suffuse the air itself with whatever you put in the cauldron. Arcane and I discussed the idea at length that night, vowed that we'd do it next year, and by some miracle I actually remembered. We made our moon water last night, now I just need to pick up some of the other ingredients and we're set for this Wednesday. cool  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff