piercing
  tattoo
  both
  *_* uh?
View Results

2aetH

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:53 pm
Mz.Wiggles
I want the snakebite and more ear piercings and neck piercings.
(Don't know the name for it.)
Now that morty mentions it....avi tattoos sound nice.
3nodding

Madison is a piercing at the base of the neck, and a Nape is anywhere else on the back of the neck. Hope that helps.
I have 6 in each ear. 3 cartilage, 3 lobes. I want a couple of eyebrow piercings, a snakebite, and my nipples. If I have enough money, I'm getting transdermal implants on my head(screws so I can put horns on) and having my tongue split.
As for tattoos, I want a set of wings on my back, and one around each of my wrists and each of my ankles.
Hopefully I'll have everything piercing and tat-wise done within the next five years. As for the tongue and implants, it'll prolly be another couple years. So, voila, @ 25, I'm good.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:32 am
I can't get any of either... I'm only 13... emo

But I'd go for both, 'cause as soon as I get out of this hell-hole, I'm gonna get probably 3 tattoos, and 2 piercings...

The tattoos are probably going to be saying...
On one arm:
R.I.P.
Geoffrey Smith (My dad - this won't be included!!)
(Birth-Death date here)
+
(^cross, he was christian)

And probably my mom's name on the other arm...

The other tattoo will probably be an image of hell on my back... (nothing against the G-man or anything.... sweatdrop ) ... My image of hell is this!!
User Image
SCHOOL... eek  

++Dark-Blood-Red++

SaiBlackNight

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:51 am
My ears are pierced twice, but that's nothing special.

My tongue is pierced, and i have a tattoo on my left forarm.

I like pain...i like tattoo's and piercings. I'm waiting to get more money to get some more piercings and tattoo's.

Piercings for our avi's would be cool too. libre, nose, lip, eyebrow rings...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:25 pm
i just got the peice on my shoulders finished (my bloody wing stumps).

xdemonicallyxyours13x

x Vandalize x

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:02 pm
My left ear is pierced twice and i have 5 tats, and alot more on the way when i get the funds for them............. twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:54 pm
yeh i am hurtin for cash right now so i can get my forearm finished...  

xdemonicallyxyours13x

bxhujhen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:17 pm
i have both i have 8 tattoos and 12 piercings i used to have more.. i have my nipples, my lip, my septum, 2 in each eyebrow, and 4 in my left ear used to have 6 in my ear but had to take 2 out but i also used to have my elbows pierced and i used to pierce my arms all the time i am in the process of getting more lol but yeah i have both and enjoy it very much lol  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:49 pm
I have one ear piercing so far... though I intend on getting two piercings on my left eyebrow.  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Exquisite Cadavre

1,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:38 pm
I have my ears pierced twice and my nose pierced. Thinking of getting my eyebrow pierced.

No tattoos, however, it's something I might consider if it were exceptionally small and tasteful..though some people have amazing tattoos. xD

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:30 pm
Dead_Ed
I have one ear piercing so far... though I intend on getting two piercings on my left eyebrow.
hey man i had my elbows done and trust me take extra good care of them ok cause they are one of the most common piercings to get infected ok man so take good care of them if you get them ok cause they are hard to clean and if you have a job that you sweat at alot then take een more care of them  

bxhujhen

MrsBHavin

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:26 pm
i have 6 piercings all together, my ears(one in each ear an @the moment i am gaging them up), my belly button, i have 1 tattoo and it is on my chest, User Imageyes thats the one i got...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 1:58 pm
I really want my lip pierced but I'll have to wait till I move out of the house. I'm getting a tattoo this summer & I can't wait. If you're asking whether you should get a tat or a piercing I'd say go with a tattoo.  

xx_pinkxpoison_xx

-Isel-

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:39 pm
I wish someone would explain what a "tatto" is. I know about a "tattoo", but not a "tatto".  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:02 pm
9/16" in my left ear  

metalfandragula

Lady Detarra

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:09 am
At the moment I have 8 piercing; 1 in left cartilage, 3 in each lobe (all 12 gauge) and a nose ring. I plan on getting a vertical bridge and several corset piercing.

I also plan to get several tattoos (most of which are spiritual).  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff