Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
FILLERS ARE COMING TO AN END (NEW THEORY) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FILLERS?
  POLL.
View Results

The Tao of Maple Syrup

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:55 pm
If only I could download episodes *sigh*. My computer doesn't have enough space for Naruto stuff, which is why I watch it on Youtube, but only once in a week or two. I just finished the Raiga fillers a few weeks back. I would understand how all the fillers sucked if I saw more of 'em. I didn't think the Raiga filler was bad, I just didn't like how drawn out it was, but, it had Lee fighting drunk again, so it was cool.END SPOILER  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:13 pm
I need to watch more anime sweatdrop The only one's I've seen are Naruto, Bleach, a little of One Piece, Hellsing, FMA, and Zatch Bell... sweatdrop  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:08 pm
.[CrimsonLightning].
If only I could download episodes *sigh*. My computer doesn't have enough space for Naruto stuff, which is why I watch it on Youtube, but only once in a week or two. I just finished the Raiga fillers a few weeks back. I would understand how all the fillers sucked if I saw more of 'em. I didn't think the Raiga filler was bad, I just didn't like how drawn out it was, but, it had Lee fighting drunk again, so it was cool.END SPOILER
It's totally illegal, anyway. We got in huge trouble with the government one time. I mean like, serious executive looking dudes harassing us. o_O;

I hated that. And that's hardly a spoiler; everyone knows about it. It was way distorted; it made Lee look stupid(er).

@ Churrlo: Yeah. You're just used to crappy anime. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:17 pm
Anyone watched ep. 208?  

Pekora

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:57 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Anyone watched ep. 208?
I think I watched 206. Weird girl with huge ears. Kurenai powerless. Kiba catching on fire. >_>;;  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:07 am
Shikalee
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
Anyone watched ep. 208?
I think I watched 206. Weird girl with huge ears. Kurenai powerless. Kiba catching on fire. >_>;;

I really hated those fillers (203, 204, 205, 206, 207) they were all about this girl Kurama with weird Genjutsu powers, so meaningless, like the rest of the fillers.  

Pekora

The Tao of Maple Syrup

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:37 am
@Shikalee-I put a spoiler tag on it to make sure it doesn't spoil it for anyone who may not have seen as far as I have (which doesn't say much). That executives harrassing you thing sounds pretty scary.. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:38 am
It's not fault! gonk It's just whatever was on Cartoon Network when I used to watch it on Saturdays >.< xd I don't have many friends who can recommend me stuff... they just like all the cute chibi / girly anime stuffs ><. And I watched 208! It was retarded -_-  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:35 am
.[CrimsonLightning].
@Shikalee-I put a spoiler tag on it to make sure it doesn't spoil it for anyone who may not have seen as far as I have (which doesn't say much). That executives harrassing you thing sounds pretty scary.. gonk
Spoiler tag on what?

Yeah. But we managed to get out. I don't know what they were, but they were very professional looking. And took it way seriously.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:42 pm
churrlo
It's not fault! gonk It's just whatever was on Cartoon Network when I used to watch it on Saturdays >.< xd I don't have many friends who can recommend me stuff... they just like all the cute chibi / girly anime stuffs ><. And I watched 208! It was retarded -_-

Maybe Kishi is trying to keep us entertained with both manga and anime while making the movie...gawd that's tough!  

Pekora

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:13 pm
It does sound scary gonk And he means the stuff he highlighted xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:27 am
I predict you'll be 50 before fillers end.  

Reticence

Lovino_Vargas_S_Italia

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:01 am
i heard from a friend that they might stop at episode 210  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:29 am
Shikalee
churrlo
blaugh Well I guess I can't fully say that though! razz I haven't seen a wide variety of anime... I have very little to compare Naruto against so the basis by which I said that is kinda limited. ><
Shojo anime, I've noticed, is usually better. So is anime with robots. But I think even FLCL and especially shows like Love Hina have FAR better animation.

Agreed. Also, how many other shows constantly make people look in two different directions at once, or make the characters fly because they're too lazy to make them jump?  

Captain Verd

Pekora

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:36 am
The enemy is ''Shinobazu'' is the episode 209 and last episode booked, unless they change plans.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff