Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hunter of the Dammed

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:30 pm
Darkness_Inside88
Amon the Halfbreed
Maggot4life91
I feel so bad, im 15 and i went trick or treating last night (yes i still do that) and i walk up to this house with my Joey Jordison mask on and i scared the kid so badly that he screamed, ran to his dad and pissed his pants. i felt so bad about it and then his parents were like "wow real nice.. you scared a 2 year old.. so yea i felt wicked bad

nice, yeah I have a fun habit of scaring the s**t out of this senior in one of my classes. For some reason knowing how to kill someone ten different ways from were they sit scares them.

haha, that's awesome! One time I was sitting in class and this popular cheerleader girl walks by my desk and trips on my bookbag. It was obviously on purpose cuz she had PLENTY of room in the aisle and my bookbag was as close to my desk as possible. She just wanted to cause trouble. So, she turns around and goes "move your damn bag, I almost broke my neck!" I mumbled, while setting my bag upright again (I was facing the floor) "If you don't shut up I WILL break your neck". I don't think she heard me cuz she looked at me disgusted and scoffed. She sat down with her group of friends and I heard one of them say "don't look her in the eyes, she'll probably put a curse on you". so, yeah, people can be stupid. Sometimes you just have to ignore them.

well its not the first time one time I had to prove it, one guy came up to me and told me how I could kill him in five diferant places, he left me alone after that, but yeah the curse thing is common.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:36 am
Amon the Halfbreed
Darkness_Inside88
Amon the Halfbreed
Maggot4life91
I feel so bad, im 15 and i went trick or treating last night (yes i still do that) and i walk up to this house with my Joey Jordison mask on and i scared the kid so badly that he screamed, ran to his dad and pissed his pants. i felt so bad about it and then his parents were like "wow real nice.. you scared a 2 year old.. so yea i felt wicked bad

nice, yeah I have a fun habit of scaring the s**t out of this senior in one of my classes. For some reason knowing how to kill someone ten different ways from were they sit scares them.

haha, that's awesome! One time I was sitting in class and this popular cheerleader girl walks by my desk and trips on my bookbag. It was obviously on purpose cuz she had PLENTY of room in the aisle and my bookbag was as close to my desk as possible. She just wanted to cause trouble. So, she turns around and goes "move your damn bag, I almost broke my neck!" I mumbled, while setting my bag upright again (I was facing the floor) "If you don't shut up I WILL break your neck". I don't think she heard me cuz she looked at me disgusted and scoffed. She sat down with her group of friends and I heard one of them say "don't look her in the eyes, she'll probably put a curse on you". so, yeah, people can be stupid. Sometimes you just have to ignore them.

well its not the first time one time I had to prove it, one guy came up to me and told me how I could kill him in five diferant places, he left me alone after that, but yeah the curse thing is common.

yeah, i mean, i try not to let things like that get to me and convince myself that its not important, but, somewhere inside, it still leaves a mark. I'm one of those people who just want to be left alone and who wants to draw as less attention to herself as possible unless doing so is unavoidable, so, yeah, i really hate those situations. and, it wasn't the first time this girl has bothered me. it's my last year in high school so i'm trying to control myself, but, there's only so much you can take, you know? and there's only so much i'm gonna take. i just dunno when i'm gonna break. but, at least i know i'm not the only person who has to deal with stupid stereotypical comments before...  

Darkness_Inside88

korinna555

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:00 pm
i have never scared a kid. they all seem to be fascinated by "the pretty lady in black".....i love kids so i think its really cute.
and when they drag me over to meet their parents and i have an intelligent, polite conversation with them, they actually change their opinion of the "oh so scary goths"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:53 am
Dont worry kids get scared it's how life works I scared one while Miami had the power outtage thanks the hurricanes oh th joy and she ran to her mom who said i was weird and cried.......  

MistressBlood666

3,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200

Whisperer~Nightshade

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:53 pm
When I was younger and before my parents got divorced, my dad would put on makeup and sit infront of the door with a blacklight and creepy gothic music on. He was one of those executioner-like guards, and all the little kids were too scared to appraoch my driveway. I would always try to tell them that it was only my dad, but they just ended up running away, leaving me with all the candy. I felt sorry for them at that time.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:22 pm
Maggot4life91

it's okay i scared my niece when i played black metal and she came in....she like froze and startedto cry..i felt bad...but then my nephew laughs and smiles at it but he's 1 yrs old..not 3
but kids get scared easy don't worry about it...and it's halloween, you dress up scary, the parents shouldn't have said that to you  

The Dadalorian

celtic_faerie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:52 pm
Darkness_Inside88
Amon the Halfbreed
Darkness_Inside88
Amon the Halfbreed
Maggot4life91

yeah, i mean, i try not to let things like that get to me and convince myself that its not important, but, somewhere inside, it still leaves a mark. I'm one of those people who just want to be left alone and who wants to draw as less attention to herself as possible unless doing so is unavoidable, so, yeah, i really hate those situations. and, it wasn't the first time this girl has bothered me. it's my last year in high school so i'm trying to control myself, but, there's only so much you can take, you know? and there's only so much i'm gonna take. i just dunno when i'm gonna break. but, at least i know i'm not the only person who has to deal with stupid stereotypical comments before...

oh, babe, do i know what you're going through. i'm in ROTC, and am also a senior, but i'm in a class with a bunch of sophomores(wise fools is almost right...without the wise...) anyways, my class leaders have no control over the class, and there're these guy that've been sexually harassing AND assaulting the girls in my class. one of them isn't all there and doesn't know what he's doing, but he stopped messing with me once i threatened to castrate him. see, i have this problem with my back; i don't like it being touched. and theres another guy who sat behind me for a while. he liked to touch my back. i asked him to stop multiple times, even threatened to castrate him as well. it didn't work. so i slapped the guy. it was the last time he touched my back...but he's been saying things. one day last week, he called me loose, and i pride myself on being a virgin. well, i decided to ignore it. until he threw tissues at me and told me to go stuff myself. well, i'd had enough. i reported him. i told my friend, john ford, who is also goth, but doesn't think he is. he's just plain creepy...and fun^^ anyways, i told him about my plans for each and every one of the other guys in the class(cept my other guy friend donovan). well, the verbal abuse and stereotypical trash finally escalated and it took every ounce of self-discipline(something none of the other guys in my class have) to sit in my seat, stare at the chalkboard, and not get out of my seat in kill this b*****d. i got to the point of tears cuz it almost hurt, the amount of strain i was putting on myself to sit quiet. so i went to the restroom, kicked a few doors, adn meditated. then i went to my councilor and got moved to a different class. now i get to put little freshmen on their faces^^ i love being a seargent^^

EDIT:: i should probably write down my ideas...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:01 pm
cool. you love joey too? 4laugh yay!  

Love.Your.Hate.

grotesquekreeple

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:28 pm
my mere presence in a supermarket or on the street or where ever makes babies scream i will walk by them and the start crying and then the carriage they are in or their mother [who is usually holding them] shades them from my image and they are quiet again maybe there was more than one mother that showed their infant the horror and by that i mean taking them in to see The Passion Of The Christ, children are only taught what is scary by loud noises not by images and when they see someone or something that looks like what made that scary noise in a movie they think that that person is them and is out to get them so they use thier only self defence mechanism for a clothed infant, they SCREAM and when they are confident that the 'Really Bad (Wo)Man' is gone they cease.
NOTE: This is not the beliefs of someone impersonating a credible identity, this is what i have come to learn in my years on this earth.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:58 pm
I scared this one kid from my school have to death. He was walking down the hall towards me, and I was walking towards him, he gets close, sees me, shrieks, turns and runs the opposite way. It was weird.

I found out later that he had done hella shrooms for halloween fun.  

Alison-Wonderland

Hunter of the Dammed

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:16 am
Darkness_Inside88
Amon the Halfbreed
Darkness_Inside88
Amon the Halfbreed
Maggot4life91

well in her case I reccomend cornering hher and beating the living s**t out of her. Poeple Are scaresd of me when I qiute intimidating caus ethey know im up to something. Thus they leaver me alone but sometimes its gotta be done  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:50 am
celtic_faerie

oh, babe, do i know what you're going through. i'm in ROTC, and am also a senior, but i'm in a class with a bunch of sophomores(wise fools is almost right...without the wise...) anyways, my class leaders have no control over the class, and there're these guy that've been sexually harassing AND assaulting the girls in my class. one of them isn't all there and doesn't know what he's doing, but he stopped messing with me once i threatened to castrate him. see, i have this problem with my back; i don't like it being touched. and theres another guy who sat behind me for a while. he liked to touch my back. i asked him to stop multiple times, even threatened to castrate him as well. it didn't work. so i slapped the guy. it was the last time he touched my back...but he's been saying things. one day last week, he called me loose, and i pride myself on being a virgin. well, i decided to ignore it. until he threw tissues at me and told me to go stuff myself. well, i'd had enough. i reported him. i told my friend, john ford, who is also goth, but doesn't think he is. he's just plain creepy...and fun^^ anyways, i told him about my plans for each and every one of the other guys in the class(cept my other guy friend donovan). well, the verbal abuse and stereotypical trash finally escalated and it took every ounce of self-discipline(something none of the other guys in my class have) to sit in my seat, stare at the chalkboard, and not get out of my seat in kill this b*****d. i got to the point of tears cuz it almost hurt, the amount of strain i was putting on myself to sit quiet. so i went to the restroom, kicked a few doors, adn meditated. then i went to my councilor and got moved to a different class. now i get to put little freshmen on their faces^^ i love being a seargent^^

Those guys diserve to be catrated anyway, so I wouldn't have blamed you if you might have maimed them. I'm a guy myself, but I hate guys that think it is right to go around harrassing and assualting women. I don't know wtf goes through these morons heads' that makes them do that sort of thing or make them think it's acceptable, but they honestly need to be taught a lesson especially when they abuse a girl just cause they won't have sex or do anything with them. It's one of the reason I hate all that rap and R'n'B s**t, aside from sounding horrible xd , is because all they do is refer to women as sluts, bitches and hoe's. Sorry I'm finished now sweatdrop  

vampyrblood

Paico

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:05 am
I wish I could scare children. But I am born with a horrible curse - cuteness! I look cute no matter what I do, angry, sad or pouting, and I have a childish aura, so children love me. Not even my scary brother can scare children... sweatdrop

I hate kids...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:46 pm
Lmao, I scared
this like 9 year old boy really badly...
BUT, the little man sure knew his self defense,
cuz he went and smacked me in the face as hard
as he could with his candy bag rofl

Hurt like hell, but I let 'im go.
I never fight little kids, just stupid.

I feel bad scaring younger ppl...

inuyashas_lilgirl

Dorian Requiem

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:26 pm
vampyrblood
celtic_faerie

Those guys diserve to be catrated anyway, so I wouldn't have blamed you if you might have maimed them. I'm a guy myself, but I hate guys that think it is right to go around harrassing and assualting women. I don't know wtf goes through these morons heads' that makes them do that sort of thing or make them think it's acceptable, but they honestly need to be taught a lesson especially when they abuse a girl just cause they won't have sex or do anything with them. It's one of the reason I hate all that rap and R'n'B s**t, aside from sounding horrible xd , is because all they do is refer to women as sluts, bitches and hoe's. Sorry I'm finished now sweatdrop
What vampyrblood said. I have watched peoples eyes widden, and on occasion forehead sweat as I or we walk by (walk past eachother).
I've had a large number of bullies, since I used to get a new one every week, heh. The only one who I did anything to was a guy in my first highschool, I just gave him an impulsive thwack to the botttom of his jaw as he started to say something, and he left, cause he couldn't hear anything over the ringing, lol.
Since I moved again, no one knows to be scared of me, or how I just don't seem to get hurt no matter how serious something that happens to me is.

I do like what someone said about listing off the ways you could kill someone. It always works when I do it, lol, and the looks are so funny.

I don't like to scare people, or try to, but it works for the people I don't want to have start stuff with me.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff