Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Fanfiction - Share your own stories about the Naruto world!
A New Breed of Ninja! My first Naruto Fic! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:49 pm
kk it took me more than 30 minutes to find this fiction on that site, the page numbers change so much. i found this story on page 4 after arranging it in alphabetical order (but i was on page 15 before i learned that i could do that). So to make is easier for everyone else i'm providing the URL of the story:

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=209582  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:31 pm
SapphireDragonGirl
xxrokixx
like your story alot and also your cc....my only problem is that she is still in the academy and she is 16.....if she is supposed to be stronger then whould she be like stronger than the hokage by that age?

Well Drakana is NOT as strong as the Hokage. The only reason she is very powerful..more so than most is due to the Red Dragon's chakra. Also she is just an older Academy Student. Also the Hokage is waaay old so there is no way that Drakana could reach his skill at such a young age. Also she should have graduated at 14 but Kakashi held her back two years so she could improve and graduate higher in the class.

Could have graduated at 14?! The Konoha eleven + Sasuke gaduated at 12. If she's as powerful as said, she could have gtraduated at about 10 or 11.  

Le Marquis de Noir

1,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

User_3583271

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:56 pm
xxrokixx
kk it took me more than 30 minutes to find this fiction on that site, the page numbers change so much. i found this story on page 4 after arranging it in alphabetical order (but i was on page 15 before i learned that i could do that). So to make is easier for everyone else i'm providing the URL of the story:

]http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=209582

Thanks for doing that! I was going to do that but I forgot.....*slaps forehead* Aw well...  
Naruto Fanfiction - Share your own stories about the Naruto world!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games