Asuma
  Someone else (I'm lazy)
View Results

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:43 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd
I do know alot about Ino, thanks.

The only people who get pissed are people easily angered. Those are also the losers who scream and yell at their computer because they read an article they don't like or something.
Saying it doesn't make it so. Have any specific sources?

Thanks for assuming. I was never mad. neutral In TOK we discussed emotion. Irritation is a subemotion of anger, but does not necessarily define such. Nor does anger define itself as fustration. Interrogative behavior is not necessarily aggressive; that is your interpretation. Incorrect, might I add.

Don't pretend you didn't make a connection.

Shikalee mentioned internet injustice.
According to you, that is like getting pissed off at someone for not replacing the toilet paper when it runs out.
People like that are raging assholes who, according to you, are easily angered and are losers who scream and yell at their computer because they read an article they don't like.

I'll have you know I said nothing about the internet, by the way. You added that word in.

Specific sources for knowing stuff about Ino? Does um I dunno, reading the freakin comic book count?

I didn't say you were mad.

Pissed by my definition: WHAT THE F WHO THE F DIDN'T REPLACE THE TOILET PAPER WHAT THE F IS WRONG WITH YOU and then door slamming and such.

You mentioned injustice in relation to this quiz, which is on the internet. Internet injustice.

EDIT: PG-13 for the win.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:46 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
I do know alot about Ino, thanks.

The only people who get pissed are people easily angered. Those are also the losers who scream and yell at their computer because they read an article they don't like or something.
Saying it doesn't make it so. Have any specific sources?

Thanks for assuming. I was never mad. neutral In TOK we discussed emotion. Irritation is a subemotion of anger, but does not necessarily define such. Nor does anger define itself as fustration. Interrogative behavior is not necessarily aggressive; that is your interpretation. Incorrect, might I add.

Don't pretend you didn't make a connection.

Shikalee mentioned internet injustice.
According to you, that is like getting pissed off at someone for not replacing the toilet paper when it runs out.
People like that are raging assholes who, according to you, are easily angered and are losers who scream and yell at their computer because they read an article they don't like.

I'll have you know I said nothing about the internet, by the way. You added that word in.

Specific sources for knowing stuff about Ino? Does um I dunno, reading the freakin comic book count?

I didn't say you were mad.

Pissed by my definition: WHAT THE F WHO THE F DIDN'T REPLACE THE TOILET PAPER WHAT THE F IS WRONG WITH YOU and then door slamming and such.

You mentioned injustice in relation to this quiz, which is on the internet. Internet injustice.

EDIT: PG-13 for the win.
No. xd She is HARDLY accurately described in the manga. Kishimoto's character books and notes (that are public) are far more through.

Okay.

That logic is flawed. I was speaking in context. You added that out of context.  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:56 pm
Wow, it's weird that she wouldn't be accurate in the manga, considering the guy who created her um, you know, wrote her in there that way. Besides, I've read her pages in the character books. Hers, Aoba's, Sasuke's, and Mizuki's.

No it isn't biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:25 pm
Captain Verd
Wow, it's weird that she wouldn't be accurate in the manga, considering the guy who created her um, you know, wrote her in there that way. Besides, I've read her pages in the character books. Hers, Aoba's, Sasuke's, and Mizuki's.

No it isn't biggrin
You're... being a jerk. Please don't.

It IS accurate, but it is so vague that it leaves a lot of room for assumption.

Which ones? There's several. And not all of them are, "official" but are by Kishimoto. Meaning they aren't in a specific character book. This stuff I got from penpals in Japan. They say they got copies at a con. They say it's hard to find. I don't believe that they're RARE, but I see what they meant.

Saying it doesn't make it so. I gave an explaination, which I shall repeat. I was speaking IN context. You added that OUT of context. surprised  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:29 pm
In context: "I take this more seriously than other people do. Because I sense injustice." When said about the internet quizzes/stamping

Out of context: "I know it's immature of me but what the hell", when used as a random quote from you.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:36 pm
Captain Verd
In context: "I take this more seriously than other people do. Because I sense injustice." When said about the internet quizzes/stamping

Out of context: "I know it's immature of me but what the hell", when used as a random quote from you.
No. You brought internet in.

This: Referring to JUDGING PEOPLE. NOT internet quizzes.

By taking a QUOTE out of the ENTIRE post, you have PLACED IT OUT OF CONTEXT. Just like John Kerry's quote about Iraq and education. People heard it out of context therefore they made assumptions. Like you are.

It doesn't have to be an incomplete sentence to be out of context. Please understand what the word means before retorting.  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:40 pm
I understand what the word means. A quote taken from a book, or a speech, or a newspaper can be used in context outside of the source. Haven't you ever written a paper?

By the way, it's a complete sentance.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:49 pm
Captain Verd
I understand what the word means. A quote taken from a book, or a speech, or a newspaper can be used in context outside of the source. Haven't you ever written a paper?

Yes, but when you're writing a PAPER, you SOURCE the quote with CITATION so that in the even that is IS out of context the reader can determine that the article is BIASED.

No, that out of context example was an incomplete sentence. It was written in a colloquial manner, therefore making it a phrase. The second half of the sentence was the end of the independent clause, which, started at "what." I did not place a comma in the appropriate place, so the first clause appears to be in key with the second. It was NOT a full sentence.  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:51 pm
I'm confused sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:54 pm
churrlo
I'm confused sweatdrop
I'm not an English major for nothin'.

MY LOGIC IS UNDENIABLE. *veins buldge in neck* eek  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:54 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd

Yes, but when you're writing a PAPER, you SOURCE the quote with CITATION so that in the even that is IS out of context the reader can determine that the article is BIASED.

No, that out of context example was an incomplete sentence. It was written in a colloquial manner, therefore making it a phrase. The second half of the sentence was the end of the independent clause, which, started at "what." I did not place a comma in the appropriate place, so the first clause appears to be in key with the second. It was NOT a full sentence.

You... I don't think you really understand what out of context means.

A complete sentance is a sentance containing both a verb and a noun. "Hi" is not a complete sentance, but "I know it's immature of me but what the hell" is. Without the comma, yes, it's a run-on, but that doesn't mean it's incomplete. Let me stick [Sic] after it, would that make you feel better?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:55 pm
I got confused when reading what to do.... sweatdrop I guess I'll stay outta this one xd  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:05 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd

You... I don't think you really understand what out of context means.

A complete sentance is a sentance containing both a verb and a noun. "Hi" is not a complete sentance, but "I know it's immature of me but what the hell" is. Without the comma, yes, it's a run-on, but that doesn't mean it's incomplete. Let me stick [Sic] after it, would that make you feel better?
I do. Because you couldn't argue it.

Wrong. A complete sentence contains a verb and a subject, which is not necessarily defined as a noun. It it were, they would call it a noun. It doesn't matter what you do, because fighting semantics is retarded no matter what you say. So this discussion is over. It's stupid.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:37 pm
Then why did you bother doing it in the first place? And then, according to your definition, it is a complete sentance.  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:45 pm
Captain Verd
Then why did you bother doing it in the first place? And then, according to your definition, it is a complete sentance.
Because you used it as evidence to your claim. I did not argue it until you quoted it out of context, which brought on my tangent about grammar. gonk  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff