Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GENERAL CHAT || Speak here. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StreekG

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:17 pm
WellzY
StreekG
How do you do that?! Wouldn't you need a high level do get the items, like malboro tentacles and that

Leveling up in FFVIII is very easy. If you'll remember Sean once more (what a Freak) he had all of his characters to lvl 100 before he even got Rhinoa. The monsters will always be close to your own level, and you always get 1,000 EXP, or something like that anyway. sweatdrop

And yes, the process you described is only funny when you see someone do it, not when it happens to someone. I just found it funny, because I hadn't bitched about it to anyone, and you know how I love to b***h. xd

Yeah levelling is pretty easy, i goto that abandoned research place in the middle of the sea, bottom left corner of the map, because the islands closest to heaven and hell are too hard, well i only went to one of them, and yeah it was bitchy, stupid T-rexaur  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:18 pm
I got really bored and typed this up in the AA thread

He starts off by making us remember the name, THE NAME! Even i know the name, but while doing so he is hungry so he needs somebody to boil him some Udon Noodles, he then expresses how cool i am, tells everyone that Nras is a girl and that he pwns, and that nobody will ever do it the way he does.
He then gets frustrated and tells kitten to ******** up, and that god wills his actions, it seems the OAG was smasht and <********> by that unique ALL CAPS font.

He then goes to all the remaining threads and... well... posts in them...

I could do a whole text response on this but i won't, i'll let you guys do that.

Bunnah 4 Rule! 3nodding

Latest Update

I have discovered 2 pieces of information that are vital in the discovery of why Bunnah is behaving the way he is... here they are
User Image
User Image

Very interesting, this case will soon be solved  

StreekG

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:36 pm
While checking up on the guild early this morning I found Bunnah's spam and notified all the other mods so that it could be fixed. I don't like Bunnah, I never will like Bunnah, and I have no intentions of ever liking Bunnah. What he did, no matter who he is, was still against the rules of the guild and should be dealt with. It was in no way funny, it meant more work for the mods to clean up the guild and make sure that it runs properly.

Why does Bunnah have to be such an arse? He ended those threads and things with comments that were nice to everyone else in ways like /respect and /much love but then to me all he said was Ahh, ******** up kittien. He's such an arse, I hate him. It wasn't the sort of thing I wanted to find first thing this morning. Then, my day just had to get worse. I came home to get on here and find out that one of my friends died in a car accident two days ago. I mean, ******** hell. I don't even get told when one of my friends are killed? ******** gaia, ******** everything.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:18 am
That's just ******** rude exclaim neutral  

Delithraldur

mysticaingeal

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 1:10 am
*hugs kitten* Hope you are okaii... yeah... nobody ended up telling me that my great grandma died. My parents expected my brother to tell me, my brother expected my parents to tell me, so I found out like 2 months later with a throwaway comment from my cousin. Pissed off, doens't come close. Hope you are okaii girly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:38 am
WarriorShadow
Yeah, funny s**t....Just like the Old days!

YOU find this funny, & you are a mod around here? Of course you ******** do. YOU didn't have to clean it all up.

StreekG
Lilithia
I accidently ******** deleted the other thread when deleting Bunnah's spam. crying

Bunnah's spam?? He was never apart of this guild, what spam could he have done

Edit: ok i've seen the screenshot he posted in the AA thread, that was pretty funny

YOU find it funny?

Well then BOTH of you are hereby BANNED from this guild until you learn to take things ******** seriously.

I had to delete EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE ******** MESSAGES & THEY WERE COMPLETELY UNCALLED FOR!

IT'S NOT ******** FAIR, I HAVE ******** EXAMS & ASSIGNMENTS RIGHT NOW & I DEFINITELY DON'T HAVE TIME CLEANING UP AFTER IMMATURE BRATS LIKE YOU.

I can't even leave this ******** place for a few days to STUDY & have things go okay don't I? I have to always ******** come around & clean up the mess you people make simply because of the fact you can't ******** take care of these things yourself!

If you can't behave yourselves in here or take things like this in a responsible attitude.

I don't want you.  

Lilithia
Vice Captain

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:40 am
Bunnah is a ******** who was raped as a child. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:43 am
I can't believe I actually LIKED that a*****e.

I can't ******** believe he did it. What is his ******** problem? What I have done to him?

The most disgusting thing is he took his time to actually do that s**t.  

Lilithia
Vice Captain

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:47 am
Well, I've never liked him and I've jumped at the chance to try and direct insults at him. He's annoying and really doesn't deserve to have the friends he has.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:55 am
a** Reaper
LOL I WIN! ROFL!
User Image
User Image
User Image

Till we meet again!
REMEMBER! BE COOL KIDS BE COOL!

Do hate me, cuz id surely hate you! wink

yeay!! bunnah!! i wish the mods didn't delete his threads!! i wanted to read what he said about me!! heart whee

BUNNAH FAN CLUB RULE!! whee heart xd  

nrasjaa

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:57 am
Lilithia
WarriorShadow
Yeah, funny s**t....Just like the Old days!

YOU find this funny, & you are a mod around here? Of course you ******** do. YOU didn't have to clean it all up.

StreekG
Lilithia
I accidently ******** deleted the other thread when deleting Bunnah's spam. crying

Bunnah's spam?? He was never apart of this guild, what spam could he have done

Edit: ok i've seen the screenshot he posted in the AA thread, that was pretty funny

YOU find it funny?

Well then BOTH of you are hereby BANNED from this guild until you learn to take things ******** seriously.

I had to delete EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE ******** MESSAGES & THEY WERE COMPLETELY UNCALLED FOR!

IT'S NOT ******** FAIR, I HAVE ******** EXAMS & ASSIGNMENTS RIGHT NOW & I DEFINITELY DON'T HAVE TIME CLEANING UP AFTER IMMATURE BRATS LIKE YOU.

I can't even leave this ******** place for a few days to STUDY & have things go okay don't I? I have to always ******** come around & clean up the mess you people make simply because of the fact you can't ******** take care of these things yourself!

If you can't behave yourselves in here or take things like this in a responsible attitude.

I don't want you.

eek oh crap i suppose i'd better pack mah bags....

bunnah rules!! heart whee

so does lilli heart whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:59 am
That's...retarded. Whoever did that crap, I mean. domokun  

Triste

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:02 am
Trieste

Yes, bunnah was sodomized as a child. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:02 am
Trieste

stare it's funny, i thought this guild was for people to have fun and not be like the old AA guild where everyone is sooo strict. it was pretty funny come on, people learn to laugh a little!!  

nrasjaa

Delithraldur

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 3:05 am
Yes JubJub, it was kinda funny, but it was a completely stupid and ******** utter waste of everyone else time, and it hurt some people. Therefore you should possibly just drop the subject now, and save your own arse, before you recieve the same punishment as WarriorShadow and StreekG.  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff