Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Glimpse Beneath the Mask [WARNING: OCs, Yaoi, and YURI] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well, what do you think?
  ...About what?
  I wanna be in it too!
  Yuri... <3
  (none of the above)
View Results

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:59 pm

The mention of Kasujous name made her face flush. But her sister was sounding really wierd at the moment. And she had wondered why boys weren't into her. By the way she was talking, she would write a novel with all the crasy things her head came up with. She turned away as her face reddened. She loved the thought of how much Kasujou liked her, she had never asked before. She was not a very deep person, but now the question burned in her mind.

"I think he likes me for me. He can be rather submissive, and sometimes Im more of the Romeo, since I'm the one crawling in his window. But hes still dominate too, but its nice to have control sometimes." she replied, becoming more bashful at the thought.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:09 pm
Laliah was silent for a moment, appearing to be thinking about what her sister was saying. "Romeo, huh?" she said to herself. They were almost finally at the station.

"Hey, Nari...?" she asked after a moment, "Does Kasujou have a brother...?" Even if the answer was going to be a 'yes' though, she doubted that she'd ever have the guts to ask to hang out some time.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:24 pm

She grinned at her sisters question, but she felt bad to answer.

"No, he only has a sister. But by what I hear, you two may make good friends. She sounds nice, I have not met her yet though." she replied.

School was appearing not to far from them, she groaned at the thought. The last thing she wanted to do was go to school. But what she did want to do is call kasujou. All the talk about him got her excited.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:32 pm
"Oh I see...well, that's okay, I should really be focusing more on schoo---"
"DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNG!!!"

The sound of the first period bell could be heard even outside the building, and it cut off Laliah.
"Oh no!" Laliah exclaimed breaking into a run, "Nari, we're LATE!!"  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:57 pm

It was finally lunch time, her favorite time of the day. Kaiya held a lunchbox in one of her hands. Wrapped nicely within a hankerchif, nice and neat with a small note on top. It was most likely a note from her parents, they always wrote little nice things for her and her brother. Stepping outside caused the wind to blow through her raven locks. She smiled as the warm rays landed on her face, but before she could enjoy anything, she heard that horrid name in the distance.

"Hey Seeetooo..." a random voice called out followed by laughter.

That cursed name was given to her by her father. Due to her mother and fathers love for their brothers, their names were based off of their uncles. And Seto happened to become her middle name. Her face went red as she glared over to where the voice had come from. A group of girls stood near the fence laughing, which sounded like a cat being killed in a lake. Her spine shivered before she turned in a humph and stormed off, leaving the girls to continue in thier mocking. A few of her guy friends chuckled softly before greeting her by Seto as well. But this time she just smiled and waved. She was fine when the guys called her Seto, she felt powerful when they did. Besides, she knew they were just joking when they did it. The boys responce to it left the girls in their own humph. Turning to them, she stuck out her tounge before turning and heading off toward the tree, her stride now confident like she owned the place.

Finally, she reached the place she wanted to be. Under a secluded cherry blossom tree was a young boy. His hair a golden red, sticking out from the light pink over his head. Her expression grew exicted and happy as she picked up pace toward the tree.

"Onii-san! she called out before reaching the tree.

The one thing she loved most in the world was her older brother. Just like her father and uncle, she even looked like her father. It seems the apple had not fallen far from the tree.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:21 pm
Kasujou appeared not to have heard the call, and simply turned a page in the book that was laid accross his lap. to his left sat an untouched box very simular to the one his sister was throwing around on her approach. When a shadow covered his body, he looked up at the girl standing there.

"Hey," he greeted. He closed his book and switched it with his lunch. Then he leaned back against the tree, raking his bangs back with his fingers. Unlike his sister, he prefered his hair to be somewhat less perfect looking. The thick locks landed randomly but evenly as they were seperated. He refused to get it cut even though the very tips of his bangs sometimes made his eyelids tickle.

Everyone who went to their school was rich: that included him and his sister. He didn't see why he should grease down his hair or brush it evenly every single morning if it was just going to get messed up by the end of the day. It was just silly to try and keep it so prim when it took such a beating. Luckilly for him, the messy look went well with the structure of his face. Many of the girls who harassed his sister adored him for it.

'What they don't realize,' he thought, 'was that I'd never give a second look to any slut who teased familly.'

Perhaps that was why he liked Nariko. He knew a little bit about her, and she knew a little bit about him... but she knew only the things about him that weren't superficial. Things like how he liked his coffee and not where he bought his coffee on most days. She didn't know that his uncles were together, so she didn't feel uncomfortable about it.

While he was thinking about her, he reached into his pocket and withdrew his cell phone. After a few beeps, he was in his message inbox. Nothing new. Feeling somewhat disapointed, he put it back into his pocket. He had it set on silent so it wouldn't disrupt class. In order to know there was a call however, he had the vibrator on. He'd just wanted to double check.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:52 pm

Kaiya smiled down before sitting in the grass, which seemed to scratch along some of the bare leg that was revealed from her skirt. Setting her lunch down in front her, taking hold of the chopsticks causing the note to fall out. As she undid the wrapping and opened the box, she took hold of the note. Reading it with a small giggle of pleassure. Thier parents always left the cutest little notes. Once that was down, she placed her hands together. Afer chanting the beginning of the meal saying, she picked up one of the morsals.

Cooked fresh from their mother, she had always been the best cook in the family. But their father deserved some credit, he did always make their deserts. She smiled as the taste lingered on her tounge as she crushed her food. A few petals fell from the tree, landing around her and Kasujou. A few even landed in her straightened hair, but it did not phase her much. Pink and black always went well with each other.

"So how was your day Kasujou-kun?" she asked before placing another piece of rice in her mouth.

But they remained silent, nothing responding but the wind. Her eyes opened intentivly as she looked over at her brother. Her expression fell as he ignored her, giving his cell phone more attention. But he somehow seemed disappointed, which seemed strange. Usually, Kasujou did not use his cell phone, but he seemed to be waiting for it to ring. For the past few weeks, he had been acting rather strange. He seemed more happy, acting less like their uncle Seto. It was good to see him so happy, but she was curious as to why his mood had changed.

While he looked at his cell phone discouraging, she rested on her hands. Her body leaning forward, lifting her backside off the grass. Now balancing on her knees and looking up at his sad face. Her eyes glittered with curiousity and naivety.

"Whats wrong onii-san?" she asked as her head shfited to its side.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:18 pm
Kasujou smiled gently. "You're so wierd Kai-chan," he said. "But that's also one of your redeeming qualities." There was a silence for a moment when neither of them said anything. Apparently, Kaiya was very serious about him answering her question.

"Nothing's wrong... I was just hoping I'd get something from someone." He left it open ended; he hadn't told anyone about Nariko yet. She was from a lower class family and he wasn't exactly sure how they'd all react to her aparent disregard--no--willful disregard of boundaries. He and his sister had grown up with boundaries.

'This sort of behavior is inapropriate right now.'
'Remember to always act humbly, even though you should never forget that you aren't less than the them.'
'Always take good care of your lady. She is just that: a lady. Never try and do anything with her that you wouldn't want others to do with Kaiya.'
'Make sure that you get good grades in school. Being a slacker is letting someone control your life.'
'Be dignified and have pride in what you've accomplished.'

'How ironic,' he couldn't help but think, 'That I don't want to present her to you guys because I'm afraid of what you'll think of her...' His eyes moved to his lunch that sat beside him. It was a pitty that he hadn't told Kaiya, but he wasn't sure if she'd tell their parents about her...and then he might be forced never to see Nariko again--which would trully be folly.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:46 pm

Kaiya smiled at her brothers comment, but she was dead set on finding out what was up with him. And she knew that he knew she was not going to let it go unsaid. His answer did not seem to saticfy her, she knew something was up. Wondering who he was waiting for, and why it was so important. It bothered her how Kasujou could keep a secret from her, when it had been impossible for her to do the same. Even if she tried to hide it back, it would slip out against her will. That was probably the reason he never told her anything.

Unsaticfied, she returned to her past position. She wished she could keep her mouth shut, that way she would know a lot more about her brother, how he felt and what he thought. But it was strange that he was keeping something from her, or even from their parents. Their mother and father were very open and understanding people. Besides the high matenence life style, but even that was not so bad. She liked being classy and elegant, going to the fancy parties sometimes. After that, her dad would always be loose and take them out to have fun. But he was very protective of both of them, her more however. That was probably where her brother got it.

He had been very protective of her as well, always looking at her guy friends that may have looked at her in a different way. Always trying to set an example for her, and took things way to seriously. All he needed to do was let loose, then maybe he would try finding someone himself. Othewise he would keep the stick up his butt trying despritly to be the best he could be. Sure mom and dad expected great things from them, but they never seemed to be too strict with them.

'I wonder why he does not tell anyone how he feels. Hes got all this wrong.' she thought to herself.

Before she could say how he should find someone to date, his cell phone started to ring.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:00 pm
Kasujou dropped his chopsticks and bore his hand into his pocket when he felt it buzz against his leg. For a moment, he stared at the screen, seeming almost indecisive about whether he should answer the phone or not. Then he wet his lips and put it to his ear, clicking the 'answer call' button. Even though he said "Hello?" so extremely calmly one might think he was bored, his face betrayed his true excitement to get the call. "Hey, whats up? Is something wrong?" He didn't want her to know that he'd been slaving next to the phone all day long awaiting her call or text.

As soon as he heard her voice though, he forgot all about his sister and appearances and began smiling into the device.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:22 pm

Nariko smiled as she heard his voice, trying to hide how giddy she felt as her sister sat beside her. She was always the tough one who never had a girly bone in her body, at least thats how she appeared. But the males voice made her heart skip a beat. Face flushing with a pink glow, before her exterior returned.

"No no, nothings the matter, just calling to say hi. You really missed out last nigth you know." she said with a grin.

Then her face fell, mouthing a curse under her breath. Hopefully Kasu trusted her and knew she did not mean she was out with other guys. They only knew each other for about a month, she was not sure how much trust she had earned.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:31 pm
"What was that?" Laliah heard the voice on the other end of the line. He sounded slightly surprised. She continued watching her sister carefully. It was interesting to say the least...she saw how her face had gotten red when he answered the phone. Well, from where she was sitting, his voice sounded very luxurious and she could only imagine what he looked like. She wasn't of course, thinking about him for herself, she was just jealous that her sister could find someone sounding so incredible when she couldn't even get the geek of the school to think of her as anything other than a brain. Yes--the geeks thought of her as a brain. All she did was try hard in class....But she wasn't really interested in them anyway...

---
Kasujou couldn't quite make out what his girlfriend had said after talking about going out. 'I wonder if she's talking to someone else...?' he wondered. For sure, it'd sounded curt and hushed. ((He heard her cuss at her blurt))

"Well...what'd you do? I wish I could have come, I just had this quiz today and I really needed to study for it. Otherwise you know that I'd be there." He assumed that she'd just gone out with some of her friends or something... Even though he'd never met her friends. It never entered his head that perhaps Nariko wasn't being faithful to him. Even though she was born into a 'lower class,' and had an almost indignant disregard for the rules, he didn't think her any the less honorable.

"But don't make me feel too sorry about it," he warned, "Or else I might be tempted to come with you next time and shirft my duties..."
---
"...Which," the voice continued, "Would probably have bad consequences." He laughed.
Laliah kept watching her sister's expression. Was she going to tell him about her or was she going to just talk about her night? Just in case she'd forgotten she was there, Laliah adjusted her position so she could listen in better to the conversation.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:58 pm

Nariko sighed in relief as his voice did not seemed phased by the whole statement. Slightly surprised how much he trusted her. At this point she had forgotten that she was not alone. Lost listening to how silly her boyfriend was. So worried about his grades and achievments that he never got to have fun, which had been the beginning of her sneaking him out at night. The rush got to him fast, and then he always came out with her. And it had all started at running into him one night when he was late in returning home.

his voice caught her attention before she responded.

"It's alright, I understand." she stated before he continued.

Laughing slightly to his last statment trying to shield the blush rising to her face. But then, the more seductive side of her arised, erasing the flush in her cheeks.

"And whose to say that would be a bad thing?" she asked in the phone, with a slight lust to her voice.

Suddenly, her eyes shifted to her sister beside her. She had gotten awfully close to her. Her stare going blank, looking at the little easedropper. Her being so dangerously close ruined the mood that had been created between her and Kasu.

Like Laliah, Kaiya had gotten closer to her brother. That curiousity of her taking hold. Pluse the person on the other sides responce was one that made her even the more curious. Had her brother been refering to doing dirty things with this strange girl? The thought wa shocking and yet exciting, it was about time.

Then Nariko remembered what she had planned to do. But she wondered how she was going to slip it in to the conversation. But it was worth a shot, and maybe the mood, which had not been ruined for Kasu yet she was sure, may be able to help.

"But it would be nice to get to know thw rest of your family..you know..before things go farther." she reponded temptingly.

Usually they joked like this all the time. Then again, sometimes it was hard to tell if it was a joke.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:13 pm
Kasujou's expression disapeared when he heard the slightly seductive voice travel into his ear. He even removed the phone and looked at it for a second in disbelief. Was he imagining things? 'That sounded indecently hot,' he mused. Then he felt breath on his neck. At first, the picture of his girlfriend popped into his mind. Then, logic took over and he jumped away from his sister, landing on the ground only a few inches from his boxed lunch.

"Stop it!" he mouthed fiercely, bringing himself to his feet so that he could further avoid his currious sibling.

'F...Farther? You want to what?' he wondered, being fully distracted by his sister evesdropping at this point. 'She wants to go farther? We've only been dating for a month or so... She wants to meet my family...'

He opened his mouth to speak his mind. He wanted to tell her that he didn't think that it was going to be a good idea to meet his family... But then he could already think of the reprocussions from that. She'd ask why...and he'd explain that he was afraid that they'd insult her because she was a country girl...or, as far as he saw it. And, any way he could think of putting it...there was no way around the subject. Even in his mind he thought that she was of a lower class. He didn't care about it, but that slight thought was still there.

If he were to tell her the exact hard barren truth, she'd probably be deeply insulted and never want to see him again... And he definately didn't want that to happen.

There had been a silence on the phone since she'd suggested it. He knew that they'd discussed this before... But it'd always been when they were together face to face. Now that she was asking him this in the middle of the day...on the telephone... there seemed to be a bit more gravity to the proposal.

"Well..." he said, still thinking. "I've got an incredibly annoying sister that you might be interested in meeting..." He trailed off, looking at his sister and listening for a response on the phone.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:28 pm

Kaiya hit the ground making a small noise. Meeting her face with grass and petals from the tree. Her brother now overtowering her, giving her a aggrivated look. After spitting some petals out of her mouth, she sat up. Placing her hands on her knees, shaking anything that may have gotten in her hair out. Giving a pissed off look to her brother, whoever he was talking to now knew she was annoying. Leaving a pouty look to her brother as he went on talking. Things would not have to be this way if he actually told her things.

There was now rustling over the phone, and what sounded like a girl hitting the floor. It must've been his sister, probably up to the same thing as Laliah. She was hoping that she was not pushing her luck with him, it was rather early. But for some reason she was becoming more confortable around him. And by how it sounded, it was scaring him slightly. She gulped a little as he paused, thinking it was time to back off.

'If I keep it up I may get dumped before anything happens." she thought to herself.

Then he broke her thoughts, mentioning his sister. She grinned at his answer, it was not his folks, but it was a start. Looking over at Laliah, with a curious yet cute look on her face. She had killed the mood, but maybe for the best. The last thing she wanted to do was scare him away. Maybe her sister disturbing them had been a good thing. But she gathered herself before responding.

"Yeah, me too." she replied with a grin.

"But shes great, and I wanted you to mee her. That and I thought our sisters may get along. It seems to be like that while their breathing down our necks." she explained, trying to forget about almost sracing him away.

"Sooo, how should we meet up. I dont think I should take my sister out with me. Mom would throw a fit. Not to mention I dunno if she can handle breaking the rules." sh went on.

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff