Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply DataHenge ) The Information Archives (
Infodump -- should read ALL POSTS! Pleeease read! ^o^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:42 am
I feel that I should amend my forst post. The plante names didn't really go ding that much. More the names, especially Ssevincal, Julies, and Dorsof'ea,  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:24 pm
You're welcome, Jameta!

Nihilistic Seraph
Hmm, I think I may have a little bit of experience with the "talking in the back of your head" thing. With enough practice, I've been able to carry on a conversation with the Morrigan aspect of the Goddess, Thoth aspect of the God, and a couple spirits that live in my room. I tried the "hello" into the back of my mind, and got an odd sort of reaction. Right at the forefront were the Morrigan and Thoth, saying hi back. Then, it was like my head contained the infinity of the universe and my hello was travelling outwards, touching everything, getting myriads od "hellos" back, until it got a little overwhelming and I shut it down. What do you make of that?

Really? Ssevincal has always sort of talked to me through a deeper connection that I feel smack in the middle of my back. It's very strange how I percieve connections like that, but.. Perhaps you should ask the Morrigan and Thoth what their actual names are sometime? It might be useful to know, but I don't know if you'll get an actual answer.

Personally, I think that you made your thoughts far-spanning -- it wouldn't have gone through the entire Universe (waves tend to die before that happens), but you definitely got a reaction, which is a great start! Truthfully, a lot of people do thoughtspeaking before they even know what it is. It's just that, because it hasn't been taught to them, they mistake it for something ordinary, or something that makes them crazy.

Perhaps you should try formulating a few questions for some people, and asking them those questions -- or even casting. Particularly casting, as if you're going to go any farther with this (I hope you will), you're going to need it.

Also, I would like you to try a small exercise, one which is simple enough but that you can build on from there. I would note, though, that Cass had major trouble with this at the beginning because of some reason or another, and that many times she found she wasn't able to do it without being blocked.

Lay down on your bed, arms to your sides or outwards, it doesn't matter. Don't actually move your arms, but sort of do it anyways until you can feel them touching together.

No, this isn't some 'hypnotism' thing, and I would like to point out that I can do it anywhere, anytime, even when fully conscious. But I have to wonder if that isn't because I started out doing it like that -- others have had trouble with it, but they hadn't started out doing it while awake.

So!  

Archangel Calyphrael

Rakei

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:44 pm
Ok There wasn't really anything that gave me a big 'ding' except the name Kir.
I was close on the plants, Cerv looked like venus the first time without the black streaks in it.
I remember one of them being goldish/sand colored.

Oh and I got a B- sad I was hoping for something higher.

I think I will try getting contact, today/night.
- Ask for real names.
- Find someone that knows something.
- Go after positive things.
- Stay focused.
Any more pointers?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 4:12 pm
Rakei
Ok There wasn't really anything that gave me a big 'ding' except the name Kir.
I was close on the plants, Cerv looked like venus the first time without the black streaks in it.
I remember one of them being goldish/sand colored.

Oh and I got a B- sad I was hoping for something higher.

I think I will try getting contact, today/night.
- Ask for real names.
- Find someone that knows something.
- Go after positive things.
- Stay focused.
Any more pointers?

Not that I can think of, though you definitely want to watch out for extremely powerful people. Some of them can knock you head over heels, it's happened to Cass quite a few times. Some of them can even manage to slip into your body and literally take over -- crossing the fine line between posession and channeling. Watch out for those people, and keep some sort of spirit ward on hand, though don't keep it too near you -- just near enough to get to if you really need it.

Always stay alert to what their intentions are, as they may change, but it shouldn't be too hard. Also, look for someone in the vague range of 'I knew them once'; this enables you to get a friend from a past life and then badaboom, you have someone in case someone else discovers that you're waking and tries to blow you up.

I fear I can't give much more without overloading you on what to do and possibly making your brain blitz -- so just work on those things, right now, and start slow. If you get a headache, try eating a banana, it's worked before. If you run into trouble (start hurting massively without knowing why; a lot of people can hurt you mentally without you knowing, and then it hurts like yeee), contact me at Code Name Em on AIM, or at the_lilac_woman@hotmail.com on MSN. I'll try to be on, but I can't be on all the time.

By the way, that sucks about the Danish part. Better than nothing, though, and better than what I can do.  

Archangel Calyphrael

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 5:03 pm
Considering the dangers of mind-speaking, what is your insight to those with depression and/or anxiety? I am interested in attempting myself, but I don't know if I would be too vulnerable.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:10 pm
Jameta
Considering the dangers of mind-speaking, what is your insight to those with depression and/or anxiety? I am interested in attempting myself, but I don't know if I would be too vulnerable.

My prime advice is to learn to cast right away. There are a bunch of people that would prey on someone like that.

Otherwise, I wouldn't know what to tell you except to check your sources -- if needed, get a speakin' buddy and check your sources against each other, their answers and all. It's the best way to learn not to doubt yourself, that and refraining from preoccupying yourself with negative thoughts. Not that negative thoughts are going to get in the way much, but if you're going "I can't do this, I can't do this", you're just going to end up convincing yourself you can't, and then not being able to do it because of that.

I know because I have convinced myself of that, back when I was depressed -- or not so much depressed, as I'm bipolar (on an antipsychotic, too, so out goes the hallucinating theory again), but angsty and self-conscious -- and I could barely do it at all. Eventually I gained more confidence in myself, and those problems vanished -- I do, though, still check my sources against each other. However, I can hear everything dead-on correctly, and I mostly get wrong answers if I didn't get the whole story.

For your speakin' buddy, write down your answers, in pen if you must be sure. Ask different people, and write every answer you get down. That's the only way to check. Of course you're going to get slightly different answers in terms of phrasing, but chances are, if you didn't get a vrrrr (I'm not allowed to cuss, it's a Rose thing), you're going to have pretty much the same answer.

Otherwise, I don't have anything to say but -- can you invite Amber Dawn? She's one of the people that can help in the terms of thoughtspeak and stuff like that.  

Archangel Calyphrael

Keistera

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:13 pm
May I PM you my past-life questions, and/or Guardian Spirit questions? I feel that information isn't what I'd like to have posted before the entire guild. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:27 pm
Keistera
May I PM you my past-life questions, and/or Guardian Spirit questions? I feel that information isn't what I'd like to have posted before the entire guild. 3nodding

Do that straight away. ^^ I don't mind.  

Archangel Calyphrael

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 5:42 pm
Hmm, ok first, after reading the part about the Morrigan's true name, She kind of laughed at that the second I read it. Her explanation went something like this. Not exactly, because it's not very easy for me to reconstruct old mental conversations.
the Morrigan
In the definition that she's asking for, I don't have a true name. My personality is/was defined by the society that thought Me up. I as the Goddess whole have allways been around, but in the Celts inventing a deity called "the Morrigan", they basically named a certain apect of Me. All are included, humanity has touched on the barest fraction of all of My sides. Yes, in a sense, I do have a name, but I encompase so many things that a simple name would hardly help define me, and be a wasted effort. Nice try though.

Thoth

Hope she didnt offend you xp Secondly, I think that the wave I sent out, might have even been the microcosm of the human/my psyche. it didn't feel like the wave died. or maybe I'm just wrong. I'll try again maybe tonight, if I decide not to do a journey to the Eastern or Southern Watchtower. As for the exercise, would that be a sort of expulsion(not the right word I'm looking for, but close enough for now) of Astral/etheric matter, because I've done that before in my futile attempts at Astral projection. I can get out random parts of my body, but my center and usually my head refuses to budge(or maybe my main charkras, I'm not sure)Thanks! ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:03 am
Nihilistic Seraph
I can get out random parts of my body, but my center and usually my head refuses to budge(or maybe my main charkras, I'm not sure)Thanks! ^.^

If you have problems with astral projection, you might wanna try opening all your chakras especially the third eye. (Ajn/two leafed lotus)
Maybe you have problems switching your concious to another place, you can try this as any time, try thinking from someplace out side your body.
It might help, I never had trouble projecting or maybe I'm just remote viewing? I never found out the big difference.

Rakei

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:10 am
Rakei
Nihilistic Seraph
I can get out random parts of my body, but my center and usually my head refuses to budge(or maybe my main charkras, I'm not sure)Thanks! ^.^

If you have problems with astral projection, you might wanna try opening all your chakras especially the third eye. (Ajn/two leafed lotus)
Maybe you have problems switching your concious to another place, you can try this as any time, try thinking from someplace out side your body.
It might help, I never had trouble projecting or maybe I'm just remote viewing? I never found out the big difference.
Well, I'll try focusing on my chakras the next time I try, but it's a big project, and I have enough on my plate as it is...(Hmm, lets see, spirit trips, making and consecrating a wand, planning and rehearsing as Esbat, Litha.....I'm think I'm full for a while)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:23 pm
Embyr Arrikanez
Keistera

Do that straight away. ^^ I don't mind.

I've done some thinking, and I'm not sure it would be a good idea, on second thought. I'm sorry, but when one presents their UPG as "the truth", it just seems odd to me. What is the truth for you may not be the truth for everyone, and seeing as I don't agree with your information (though I find it interesting) -- even on a spiritual level, I'm getting a, "Nuh-uh. You have your own learning to do." -- it wouldn't be a good idea for me to present my questions to you. Besides, ah... asking such things over the internet as opposed to face-to-face... well, I can't read you to tell how potentially honest you may be. I don't do the long distance thing, in regard to that.

*shrugs* Sorry, but I can't ignore it when I get a "red alert".  

Keistera

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 4:05 pm
I was wondering how long it would be before someone said that xp Not surprising you feel that way, I'd want to find out about my past life for myself as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 4:54 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
Hmm, ok first, after reading the part about the Morrigan's true name, She kind of laughed at that the second I read it. Her explanation went something like this. Not exactly, because it's not very easy for me to reconstruct old mental conversations.
the Morrigan
In the definition that she's asking for, I don't have a true name. My personality is/was defined by the society that thought Me up. I as the Goddess whole have allways been around, but in the Celts inventing a deity called "the Morrigan", they basically named a certain apect of Me. All are included, humanity has touched on the barest fraction of all of My sides. Yes, in a sense, I do have a name, but I encompase so many things that a simple name would hardly help define me, and be a wasted effort. Nice try though.

Thoth

She didn't offend me. ^^

Personally, since I have contact with my Lady -- and She is not a facet of anything but the Whole (which we pretty much all are), and nor are any of the other gods (I have "spoken" to a few), I find it hard to chew that there is one ultimate being -- particularly since, if you are to believe that we are all portrayals of "the Goddess"/"the God", you're essentially talking about the Whole (which I have touched, what's left of it anyways -- if you try and do this, don't unless you have guards on, it will burn you if you're not like me), whose personification as such is the Eternal Lixis -- whom I have spoken to as well (headache x.x).

Yes, I admit it, I'm rather partial to the truth that I have found out on my own. But seeing as rarely does anyone use the same methods I have, I don't really have anything to compare it against except the people I talk to -- most of which are otherworld, but all of whom have experience with something I have.

Have the Morrigan explain to me this phenomenom (of Themselves)? I'm edging along the "representation of the power inherent in each and every living being" here, but I might be off.

Or maybe I just know her as the Eternal Lixis, whom has always appeared to me as a male, and isn't really a god, as he himself professed. He's just always been there, even when the Universe hasn't. Not a very "hey look at me I'm special!" kind of attitude.

Maybe it's just my fatal flaw of "I gotta know!" -- and please tell her/Her that I meant no offense by my question, I'm simply trying to find a range to slip her/Her in if she/She's not the representation of the Whole.

Quote:
Hope she didnt offend you xp Secondly, I think that the wave I sent out, might have even been the microcosm of the human/my psyche. it didn't feel like the wave died. or maybe I'm just wrong. I'll try again maybe tonight, if I decide not to do a journey to the Eastern or Southern Watchtower. As for the exercise, would that be a sort of expulsion(not the right word I'm looking for, but close enough for now) of Astral/etheric matter, because I've done that before in my futile attempts at Astral projection. I can get out random parts of my body, but my center and usually my head refuses to budge(or maybe my main charkras, I'm not sure)Thanks! ^.^

It may very well have been. All I know is that waves tend to die after a while on the mental plane, though you might very well have been getting the responses from real people, as we all have various "spirit links" inside us, mostly connected to your past and the people you have interacted with and that have made an impact on you in some way.

The exercise is not some sort of astral projection, I don't think. If you're looking for out-of-body experiences, I don't know where to get them, and I've never had them. All I know is that I can move around to places that are essentially like a reflection of where they are, and even other places that aren't so much physical as mental and spiritual.

But then, I believe that the "astral plane" is a dumbing-down of all the various levels of being that humans are so fascinated with.

No idea about the chakras, I don't study them, either. I never really got the point of "seeing" centres of energy so that you could manipulate them more easily, which is what it's always been to me.

As for the past-life thing: I completely understand. While I am honest to a fault, I don't see any reason why you would trust me -- other than the various "dings" that people have gotten.

I do, however, believe in a universal truth for everyone, as several others have experienced the same things.. and the ones that didn't agree generally hadn't had any experience with anything even related to what I have, whereas I have gone out and explored many things that they have. And again, Earthlings are largely ignorant -- even I am, but I'm trying to learn. The things I have posted here are all things that I myself have experienced.

But I commend you for finding out on your own; it's probably better that way, and that's how I found out at first.

I would, however, like to make the official statement that I really don't care if you follow your own path, as long as you're happy on it and you're not massacring everyone around you. I'm just presenting the parts of the Universe I have found out so far, mostly by first-hand experience.

EDIT: And everyone must go to http://www.sinfest.net now.

Edit edit: I am not unwilling to accept that there are other things out there -- quite the contrary, I'm a fan of the belief that you can't prove anything -- but I am more inclined to trust my own experiences.  

Archangel Calyphrael

Grip of Death

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:15 pm
Embyr, I just read all this thread. I am impressed. Bravvvvoo! There's lots of things to talk about, but it's getting late where i'm at, so I'm gonna go ahead and go to bed for now.

I get a feeling that you're one of those incarnated "wanderers", a being who has dabbled in many planets and many forms...

But I do have a question off the top of my mind...

What is "casting"? How do you do it? (I'm thinking just the protection with the white light thingee? I do visualize light protecting me, I also do reiki, I also have spirit guide protectors... )

I'm in the process of learning how to communicate with my spirit guides, my higher self, and with just about any being of love and light.  
DataHenge ) The Information Archives (

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff