relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 59: The Official Guild Pokemon Subforum
Pokemon RPG? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Region/Timeline should the RPG take place?
  Kanto - GB Red/Blue/Yellow
  Johto - GB Silver/Gold/Crystal
  Hoenn - GBA Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald
View Results

Mister Banter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:17 am
xD You should PM specific people to secretly enlist them as Team Rocket/Magma/Aqua/Galaxy/Random Name.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:19 am
Also, if Johto/Kanto wins, there are (I hope) NOT GOING to be Abilities.

Yes, that means that an Earthquake from Donphan WILL kill Gengar.

OHKOs, all around.  

Mister Banter

The Mad Mayor

5,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:30 pm
WRONG!

Like I said earlier, this is a real world spin of it all, a mix of the show and the game. If Gengar is a ghost, then it would have the ability to float, right? If the ghost is not-floating and on the ground, THEN Earthquake would be effecting. Otherwise, if they're in the air, No Go. Here is one scenario: Donphan uses Hidden Power, which hits the Gengar hard onto the ground, then follows it up with Earthquake, causing the damage. Granted, some abilities, like Overgrow and such won't be in it, but there is always common sense to be seen, especially with the ghosts, Ro.

Now then, as for a new region, I have thought of that, and you may never know, I may just do that, but it takes a GREAT deal of planning, creating NPCs for new Gym Leaders and everything, so we'll first go through one of the already created regions first while I plan out the new region.

Do me a favor, Ro. When the region is chosen, PM the information to me first before posting it. We'll collaborate on the listing later on and get things settled before posting it up on the Sub-Forum.

Lastly, creating an actualy factual quild for this sub-forum would take a lot of gold, and it is not up to anyone other than Ikaru and Ikaru alone. If he does take up your offer and we start pooling together the gold to open it, Kick A$$!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:51 pm
Actually, it's tied at 2-2-2 in the poll.

Tomarrow is the last day to get your votes in folks!

And if you wanna start a guild of it's own off of this we would need a mule to hold the money to start it until we buy it. Otherwise I'd end up stealing money and buying random things. I have no self-control. sweatdrop

Actually.... *checks one of his old mules he never activated*  

Ikaru_Kakou

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

arcaninelover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:10 pm
*is the mule Ikaru never activated. UNTIL NOW....*

If you really think we should start a guild all for our little sub-forum, PM Ikaru_Kakou and he will post details in a sticky.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:39 am
Lol, this makes sense, yes. biggrin

This is all rather well planned out. 24 hours from this post's posting time, I will check the polls, m'kay? Then I'll PM information about the region such as move types, move power (Dig used to be 100 Base Atk back in RBY), typings, TMs if there will be any, Cities, Gym Leaders (I have 4-5 Mules that I don't use anymore, so I could change the names so it will be the GL's), and the Elite Four. razz

Hopefully I will be able to be online tomorrow. xD

Also, if we need gold, I have only 669 gold right now. My mules have like 70-100 gold on them. sweatdrop

Mister Banter

Ikaru_Kakou

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:42 pm
Rider of Ro
Lol, this makes sense, yes. biggrin

This is all rather well planned out. 24 hours from this post's posting time, I will check the polls, m'kay? Then I'll PM information about the region such as move types, move power (Dig used to be 100 Base Atk back in RBY), typings, TMs if there will be any, Cities, Gym Leaders (I have 4-5 Mules that I don't use anymore, so I could change the names so it will be the GL's), and the Elite Four. razz

Hopefully I will be able to be online tomorrow. xD

Also, if we need gold, I have only 669 gold right now. My mules have like 70-100 gold on them. sweatdrop
We need gold. sweatdrop *goes off to make sticky*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:00 pm
Also... just for the hell of it, we should forget entirely about having to choose a starter from three, we should be allowed to start with any basic low level pokemon... of course exceptions would apply for example, Kabutops, Aerodactyl, Other fossils and realisticly Over powered Pokemon like Onix who could easily destroy a building at his most basic level  

Moroseth Anaratharach

Mister Banter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:01 am
Seeing as how the poll is dead even, lol, I personally want Johto to win. xD

I already have the Johto info ready. xD

But, I'll wait till the poll resolves.

It's Zacheriah's choice which region. xD

BESIDES THE POINT:

I have a proposed list of starters we could choose from for the RPG. You don't have to like this list, of course. Just an idea. xD

Feel free to add and take from this list.

THE LIST OF STARTERS, IMO:
Charmander
Squirtle
Bulbasaur
Ekans
Sandshrew
Pichu (NOT Pikachu)
Igglybuff
Venonat
Meowth
Poliwag
Machop
Bellsprout
Geodude
Farfetch'd
Krabby (Since everyone here seems to like Kingler, for some reason.)
question Growlithe question (Ikaru added it with his modly powers)
Tyrogue
Smoochum
Elekid
Magby
Ditto
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEvee heart
Chikorita
Cyndaquil
Totodile
Ledyba
Spinarak
Cleffa
Togepi
Mareep heart (If you've fought me on Netbattle, you'd have seen my UU team w/ Ampharos.) heart
Azurill
Snubbull (Again, any UU player heart 's Granbull)
Swinub
Treeko
Torchic
Mudkip
Poochyena
Zigzagoon
Wurmple
Ralts
Surskit
Whismur
Skitty
Numel
Cacnea
Seviper
Corphish
Castform
Snorunt
Spheal
Clamperl

Depending w/ the region, you may have to change this list. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:44 pm
*uses his mod powers to add to the list with question s around his addition*

I'm still leaving what I added as take-out-able, but I want to have it so badly (It's totally my favorite pokemon).  

Ikaru_Kakou

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Moroseth Anaratharach

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:27 pm
Shelder
oddish
and other than that tis all good... I'm considering making your list alphabetical rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:57 pm
Moroseth Anaratharach
Shelder
oddish
and other than that tis all good... I'm considering making your list alphabetical rofl
He did it numerically and by version.

First it was RBY numerical, then SGC numerical, then RSE numerical. But I don't know Growlithe's number so I just put it at the end of the RBY listing.  

Ikaru_Kakou

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

virulent heresy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:29 am
What no larvaetar for starters? Anyways whats it take to sign up for the rp?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:35 am
So, it seems Hoenn has won.

I'm getting the information on the region ready. razz

Since this is realistic RPing, then I assume that TMs would have to be replaced with an option that we as "Gym Leaders" could teach one move to a Pokemon uppon our defeat, since we couldn't possibly have people keep track of random TMs they "Find". xD

And, no Godmodding? biggrin

We could tie the RPG into Netbattle, possibly. xD

Make it so they have to fight "Roxanne" (Me on Netbattle, changed name, xD) on Netbattle to recieve her Badge in the RPG Guild. biggrin  

Mister Banter

Mister Banter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:42 am
Moroseth Anaratharach
Shelder
oddish

Oddish, perhaps. That was on the list originally, but I took it off.

Shellder, no wayz. Only one evolution. >:O  
59: The Official Guild Pokemon Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces