Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Weekly Show and Tell for week of November 8th Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:10 pm
taligator
I be me
I love these threads, though I always do feel like changing the title because in australia its 5/10 not 10/5 and you always make me stare at the date for a little while before I work out what is going on.

just for you I changed the title ... wink
Thank you
Us australians are such a pain xp

And I totally forgot to add on my last post that your scarf looks awesome.
and now that I have actually read the entire thread all the way trough those bookmarks look awesome too, its enough for me to want to crochet but if I was to learn I would need someone infront of me teaching me, not just some internet site. (as apposed to how I learnt to sew, wich was entirely through internet sites)

And that soft sculpture is really cool.

and now that I have the day off and money I am going to go do that tutorial I wanted to for the christmas comp.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:41 pm
I just finished my Irish Hiking Scarf. It's super easy and really cute, and I really like it 4laugh

By the way, does anyone know how to put a picture in a post? I would like to show it off rofl  

x_dreamweaver_x

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:36 pm
x_dreamweaver_x
I just finished my Irish Hiking Scarf. It's super easy and really cute, and I really like it 4laugh

By the way, does anyone know how to put a picture in a post? I would like to show it off rofl
you need a hosting site like photobucket.
in the rules and stuff forum there is a link to photobucket with a user name and password that I created for the guild to use.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:45 pm
well right now I'm in the proses of ripping one of my friends old sweaters apart for the yarn... its not easy and it is fighting me the hole way, but I'm getting a lot out of it.  

Lee Kushrenada

gemini6184

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:03 am
Lee Kushrenada
well right now I'm in the proses of ripping one of my friends old sweaters apart for the yarn... its not easy and it is fighting me the hole way, but I'm getting a lot out of it.
good luck. i have issues ripping out my own work once its bound off sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:51 am
I be me
x_dreamweaver_x

you need a hosting site like photobucket.
in the rules and stuff forum there is a link to photobucket with a user name and password that I created for the guild to use.

If photobucket doesn't work on your computer, like it won't on mine, use tagworld.com.  

knitting_needle_ninja

Lee Kushrenada

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:11 am
gemini6184
Lee Kushrenada

I do too, but its just a sweater you buy at a store so its not like its hand knitted or anything like that. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:49 pm
Lee Kushrenada
gemini6184
Lee Kushrenada

I do too, but its just a sweater you buy at a store so its not like its hand knitted or anything like that. 3nodding
you wont get much yarn out of it sweatdrop especially if the seams are serged  

gemini6184

Lee Kushrenada

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:00 pm
no... I've just taken apert most of the front and I've got a good amount... I think I'm going to make some ristlits out of it so I don't need a LOT.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:07 pm
I'm still dilligently plunking away at my keyboard as I sneak closer to 20 K words by the 15th...at the rate I'm going, I may have 25 K or so by the 15th...

NaNoWriMo has eaten my soul.  

SaelensFrozenFlame

i-am-upsidedown

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:17 pm
I'm not sure if this is where this should rightly go... but I stumbled across an adorable website that deserves a look... Housewive's Art... so if you need inspiration check it out.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:11 pm
so for Christmas I'm making a friend of mine a scarf...but she's a HUGE sepheroth fan, (if yo don't know see imge below) so I went out, and I found a yarn called angel hair, one is white with black and the other is black with white, and I made a striped scarf out of that, and I knitted in a "gold" weadding band at the end, and at the same end I'm going to sow on black feathers on just the one end.
Its going to be a one winged scarf. xd
User Image  

Lee Kushrenada

Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out