Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
CALLING ALL FANZ !!! Male and Female !! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:30 am
Hey!! Don't link them to that!!! scream scream stressed stressed  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:11 pm
Lawl. And of course I'm not going to ship any pairings, my views on Sephiroth pairings are already known. And I really, just.... Don't like Alucard enough to like pairings with him in it. >.> Now ERMAK... twisted <--*really doesn't have anything plotted, it's just fun to see Ermy squirm*  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Juno_Dagger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:24 pm
Heh heh.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:08 pm
...I read the first thingy in its entirety, but I still dunno what the hell is going on. Explanation, please???? Cause I wanna participate, 'specially if its gonna make fun of me. blaugh  

Sephy_The_OneWinged_Angel

Calamity from the Heavens

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:20 pm
Saerenna
Lawl. And of course I'm not going to ship any pairings, my views on Sephiroth pairings are already known. And I really, just.... Don't like Alucard enough to like pairings with him in it. >.> Now ERMAK... twisted <--*really doesn't have anything plotted, it's just fun to see Ermy squirm*

Who the heck is Alucard?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:05 pm
@ Calamity: Heh. well... Alucard is the main character Vampire from the anime series "Hellsing". Actually he's supposed to be 'Dracula' and in the story he works for the Hellsing Organization who hunts vampires.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

anyways, Furry 'ships' or 'promotes' a pairing/romantic-relationship between Sephiroth and Alucard.

@ Sephy/Angel: Basically I want you as a fan to describe what you like about Sephiroth, to 'rant' about his 'awsomeness' as the case may be. Describe it however you want. I'm going to be using these rants in a comic. Basically a three inch tall chibi represetation of your fan-self is going to fly from out of no-where and attach itself to the Bishie of your choice all the while screaming about how cool and awsome said bishounen is. make sense now? For examples read the comic I linked on page 1.

@Saerenna: I HEARD that!! stare stare stare stare

@ EVERYONE: Alright, I think I've decided, .. could you guys include what pairing(s) you ship/support with your Rants? I think I'm gonna have Sephi ask.... even if it's SephyxNo one, or SephyxSelf. It'll be pretty funny when I'm done!! wink  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:02 pm
Kether Taninniver

Is it just me, or does Alucard kinda look like Carmen SanDiego?

:0
I will answer your question to yet another DA link in my favorites list http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/10029085/  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:07 pm
Kether Taninniver

Is it just me, or does Alucard kinda look like Carmen SanDiego?

:0

Ya know it would be easier to compare if I could find her rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl oh man I crack myself up rofl rofl rofl rofl pirate dramallama  

Cecil Helden
Crew

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:10 pm
Umm...pairings I support/ship....Well....Sephiroth/Vincent, Sephiroth/Reno, Sephiroth/Zack, Sephiroth/Sesshoumaru......uh...that's it >_>;;;;;;  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:11 pm
Zakai-tan
Umm...pairings I support/ship....Well....Sephiroth/Vincent, Sephiroth/Reno, Sephiroth/Zack, Sephiroth/Sesshoumaru......uh...that's it >_>;;;;;;
Why guys? Why not Tifa or Aeris? Yuffie wouldn't do. She'd be hacked to pieces.  

Juno_Dagger

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:14 pm
Juno_Dagger
Zakai-tan
Why guys? Why not Tifa or Aeris? Yuffie wouldn't do. She'd be hacked to pieces.
reason one. I hate Aeris and am glad she died. two, the only het pairing I like is Cloud/Tifa. Three, I'm a yaoi lover.

I suppose this is a good time to mention yet again i'm a girl >_>;  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:23 pm
Wow I've never seen him admit that so openly before  

Cecil Helden
Crew

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:28 pm
lol, yes....It is rather rare, ne? But remember, dearest Brithers and Sisters...I am only a female in body. In spirit, I am a fan creature ! A genderless being!  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff