Reply ~ Main Forum ~
DRUNK! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Isel-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:25 pm
So does that mean whereas you used to probably think I was an alright guy, now you just totally dislike me because I had one shot of tequila and had it bite me in the a** more than usual?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:23 pm
Isel
So does that mean whereas you used to probably think I was an alright guy, now you just totally dislike me because I had one shot of tequila and had it bite me in the a** more than usual?

Dude, just chill. Straight-edgers will be d-bags about it no matter what.  

UraniumMonk

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:47 am
MortSanglant
Alcohol is lame.

Always.

I, like Mz. Wiggles, have no respect for those who indulge in it to any degree and for any reason.

I have no respect for bigots of any sort. Like drunks, they have a tendency to hurt the people with whom they come into contact.

Hooray for intolerance!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:04 am
UraniumMonk
Isel

Dude, just chill. Straight-edgers will be d-bags about it no matter what.

I never have liked straight-edgers and I don't think I ever will.

Scene ********>  

-Isel-

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:07 am
I'm not straight edge.

I'm not scene.

I have respect for my body.

The level of stereotyping in this thread is ridiculous.

You posted a thread.

I posted my stance.

That's what happens.

If you don't like getting a reaction that's contrary to your stance, then don't post a thread.

Understand that there's no way for everyone to agree with you in life.

But maybe I should clarify my statement so you'll stop bitching.

I have friends who drink. I have no respect for their decision. And I am unable to give them as much respect as I could because of their decision.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:40 am
I think It's a personal choice to drink or not, and my choice is not to. I won't reject all alcohol for the rest of my life, but I'm at least waiting till 21 when my liver can handle it. I don't hate people who drink, but I hate drunk people. So I will be friends with people who drink, but I don't want to be around them when they do.  

Alice_K8

Dr. H Quinzel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:43 am
Scottish, Welsh and English heritage. Mostly Scottish, so; you know. Constant supply.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:59 am
I'm done with this thread.
I think drinking is pointless and alcohol should have never been made.
My boyfriend at one point did drink and I told him if he wanted a future with me he needed to stop.
I respected him but like morty said it was his decision I wasn't with.

Gothic~Elmo

Dark_Judje

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:00 am
i don't drink much... but last saterday a bit too much... according to my mom blaugh just 4,5 beer, a smirnof...
i was just a bit slow... i think...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:32 pm
Gothic~Elmo
I'm done with this thread.
I think drinking is pointless and alcohol should have never been made.
My boyfriend at one point did drink and I told him if he wanted a future with me he needed to stop.
I respected him but like morty said it was his decision I wasn't with.

Nobody required you to come into this thread.  

-Isel-

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:00 pm
Well, unlike most people in here, I'm on the line about this.

Number one, I do like to drink. Yes, Morty, sorry, I do.
BUT! I do not go out and drink every single day, nor week. I will have a small drink every few months or so. Yes, I did get drunk once, it was stupid of me, and I did not like it.

I will not make that same mistake again.
BUT, I see both sides on this. I know what kind of damage it can do to people, first hand. I know how sometimes it helps people think (scientificly proven to help one study for tests after the age of 18, only one drink though and that is at a 12. oz. serving).

-sigh-
I'm not going to be "hating" on anyone in here, I'm just saying:
If you choose to drink, drink wisely. If you choose not to, follow it to the end.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:14 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
Well, unlike most people in here, I'm on the line about this.

BUT! I do not go out and drink every single day, nor week. I will have a small drink every few months or so. Yes, I did get drunk once, it was stupid of me, and I did not like it.

I will not make that same mistake again.
BUT, I see both sides on this. I know what kind of damage it can do to people, first hand. I know how sometimes it helps people think (scientificly proven to help one study for tests after the age of 18, only one drink though and that is at a 12. oz. serving).

-sigh-
I'm not going to be "hating" on anyone in here, I'm just saying:
If you choose to drink, drink wisely. If you choose not to, follow it to the end.

See, I agree with this guy, and we share an outlook.  

-Isel-

ketchakik

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:31 pm
if you can't handle the hard stuff..switch to wine and just sip smile
seriously don't get drunk it's a waste...now the casual relaxing drink..that's something ALLTOGTHER diffrent..i like one of those a night....
preferabilly either a rum and coke or a nice glass of blush (maybe some brandy if i'm feeling highclass and have stogies handy)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:43 pm
I'm not really into drinking.
So long as your not super drunk and then I don't have a problem. Drinking in moderation is okay I guess  

ashesoverdiamond

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:51 pm
Macabre_Cogitation

You know I know this.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces