Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply .: The Magic-Makers :: Shojo Beat Creators :.
Kaori Yuki Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you her other series?
  Yeah.
  No, only what VIZMedia gives.
  Read 'em all!
  Never read any of her works.
View Results

[memory_keeper]

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:18 am
she is awesome!!!
she wrote godchild which is one of my fav manga...
i LIVE FOR CAIN!!!!
he is so aweosme!!! heart xp mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:55 pm
Her artwork is amazing and I love her works! Especiailly Godchild!  

lilxclusive1

B u m i-c h a n

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:52 am
Ooh my! Kaori yuki~~~!!! >3<
I just finished reading AS the other week. I'm quite happy to see a happy ending for all the characters and Yuki sans hard work lol. Although I really hope that (if she has time) she takes up the opportunity to make the bad ending that she was talking about in the afterward in Volume 20. It would be just pure bliiissssss. I hope Raphael recovers sooon! LOL

We need more yaoi from her *DD  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:38 am
When Emiline died in the Cain Saga I cried. crying  

Ophelianime

Chatty Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Latharix

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:29 pm
Ah. My best friend and I are major Kaori Yuki fangirls.
We like everything she has ever published.

We're anxiously awaiting FairyCube.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:56 am
Fairy Cube has arrived xd  

Ophelianime

Chatty Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100

sandrabang

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:44 am
Cain is so smexi! I love this author so much! It's hard to find a medium horror manga that I can handle >0<

Have any of you read Ludwig Kakumei? Another sweet series by KY.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:39 am
i loved the Godchild and Cain Saga stories the art was so amazing  

protecterofelements

Kanna_chisamii

5,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:32 pm
I've only read Angel Sanctuary, which got me to read Fairy Cube...I'm thinking of reader her other works...but I don't know what they are about..  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:39 pm
I've read Fairy Cube, Godchild, Blood Hound, Le Parfume (or whatever the English title would be), and Grand Guignol Orchestra heart I'm so in love with her works. I'm hoping to start Angel Sanctuary soon, and I'm waiting for Ludwig Revolution to ship from France~

(I discovered that France has a way better manga selection than America, and, since I know French better than Japanese, I've recently been buying French manga. I bought Blood Hound and Le Parfume when I was in Paris)

maple_chan

3,550 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

kel aka gandy
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:10 pm
maple_chan
I've read Fairy Cube, Godchild, Blood Hound, Le Parfume (or whatever the English title would be), and Grand Guignol Orchestra heart I'm so in love with her works. I'm hoping to start Angel Sanctuary soon, and I'm waiting for Ludwig Revolution to ship from France~

(I discovered that France has a way better manga selection than America, and, since I know French better than Japanese, I've recently been buying French manga. I bought Blood Hound and Le Parfume when I was in Paris)

I'm still wondering why we don't have Ludwig Revolution in English yet...I haven't read it, but it seems to be one of her more popular series from people who have read a lot of her works. Maybe Viz will announce it soon? :]  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:24 pm
kel aka gandy
maple_chan

I'm still wondering why we don't have Ludwig Revolution in English yet...I haven't read it, but it seems to be one of her more popular series from people who have read a lot of her works. Maybe Viz will announce it soon? :]

I know, right? I've heard so many good things about it, and it has way more fans than either Fairy Cube or Grand Guignol Orchestra. It really should come out Stateside.  

maple_chan

3,550 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
.: The Magic-Makers :: Shojo Beat Creators :.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games