Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply .: The Magic-Makers :: Shojo Beat Creators :.
Arina Tanemura Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Arina Series?
ION
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne
4%
 4%  [ 3 ]
Time Stranger Kyoko
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Full Moon wo Sagashite
46%
 46%  [ 31 ]
Shinshi Doumei Cross (Gentleman's Alliance)
25%
 25%  [ 17 ]
I can't decide!!!
19%
 19%  [ 13 ]
I don't know any of those!!!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 66

Mirai Ando

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:49 pm
ARINA TANEMURA ROCKS >.I love heart her works >.~nya~ rofl 4laugh 3nodding whee wink heart xd biggrin smile xp domokun heart razz lol cool mrgreen ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:18 pm
TheBritishBastard
I also only knew about Fullmoon... her artwork is very pretty, but sometimes the eyes are a bit too large...

Can't wait for Gentlemen's Alliance, though.
whee

Same here,they're like huge eek
But that's part of her artstyle & I'm fine with that.

Gosh,I wanna read GA!!!
I have to borrow my friend's SB then!

BunnyCupCakes

Hotaru Sazumi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:08 pm
I just started reading it yesterday , but Full Moon Wo Sagashite rocks!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:50 pm
xd FULL MOON IS THE BEST!!! But I still can't find volume 7 in bookstores...its sold out everywhere I go crying

muahaha, i've finally bought it from indigo! finished the series, now must watch anime when i find time.... xd
whee arina tanemura's art is the best!!!!!

honeymilkuma

Dapper Dabbler

5,700 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

akeikas

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:54 am
Ok...since you are all TA fan...yaaa click on my sig :] its the Official Tanemura Arina Guild. :]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:55 am
I've only read Gentleman's Alliance but from what I see, she's a really talented artist and story writer. I can't wait for the 3rd volume to come out!

EDIT: Ack~! LOL I've successfully posted in all threads postable in this section xDD;;;  

B u m i-c h a n

Bluluv6

6,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:03 pm
omg!!! Arina Tanemura is an excelent artist and her stories are amazing 4laugh i went to comic con this year and she was there whee i couldnt believe it!!! she was so kawaii, and in her panel she sang to us, and she's really really good 3nodding and then when i went with my friend to get her autograph she shook our hands!!! i was ready to pass out i couldnt believe it 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:00 am
Eh? You were at Comic Con? Lucky! I wanted to go so badly once I found out Arina was going to be there. I wanted to get her autograph! I wanted to cosplay Haine so that I would stick out a little in her memory (Also because I just wanted to be Haine)! I totally could have put together a really quick Mitsuki costume if I couldn't be Haine because I can make my hair like Mitsuki's (to a certain degree).

Next time Arina comes to America I'm going to see her no matter what!!!

Fuyu Maiden

Viet Dollie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:40 pm
I love her stories. They are really cute, but the guys are not like REAL guys.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:27 pm
I'm so glad that Viz has ION and TSK now to put out! I can't wait til next year!

kel aka gandy
Captain

Ophelianime

Chatty Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:04 pm
I like her art biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:16 am
kawaiimomo123
I love her stories. They are really cute, but the guys are not like REAL guys.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That's not entirely true, I know a guy that's exactly like Chiaki from Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne. He's always teasing his girlfriend (my bff) and he gets kinda silly over how much he loves her. It's really cute.

So...while it's true in most cases, there can be some minor exceptions. Guys that resemble Arina characters...So...I wanna find myself a real-life Taka-kun (Fake Shizun)! Though...I know it will never happen.

Fuyu Maiden

KikyoRin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:27 pm
Arina Tanemura....is AMAZING!
She is great at what she does...
although sometimes her chracters mix me up but that is ok ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:54 pm
Her art is simply gorgeous and her stories are so amazing! SDC is so intense, especially because of the latest chapter... Anyways, fullmoon was awesome and I enjoyed KKJ. I can't wait to read ION as well as Time Stranger Tokyo. Arina Tanemura rocks!  

ellehciMMichelle

Noir-Harmonia

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:04 pm
It's obvious she puts alot of effort into her work. too much in my opinion. I like sher style enough but somtimes it is too overtoned. and It just might be my pet peeve, but I can't stand how she draws hands. But I loved Full Moon, am currently collecting Gentleman's alliance, and will buy ION. soo...no complaints.  
.: The Magic-Makers :: Shojo Beat Creators :.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games