Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply .: Shojo Beat :: The -now defunct- Magazine :.
December 06 Issue Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have the December issue?
  yes
  no
View Results

Chibi Cheeks78

4,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:50 am
NANA STICKERS!!!! I frikkin loved those stickers.

Regarding the mangas, Nana was awesome OMG! I love Absolute Boyfriend but it's getting kinda boring. I didn't really get what went on in Vampire Knight so I guess I'll hafta read it again. (Psh, like it's a chore.) Didn't get a chance to read Crimson Hero yet but I'm sure it's gonna be awesome.

I can't really talk about any of the articles cuz I haven't had a chance to read those yet either.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:32 am
Stickers!  

Banned_189373

buggsie blue

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:21 pm
Sensei13
YEAH IT'S AWESOME LIKE ALWAYS!!!
And it has some cool extra stuff in it.

AND NANA STICKERS!!!!! blaugh
yay i have it 2 lol  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:23 pm
chibicheeks78
NANA STICKERS!!!! I frikkin loved those stickers.

Regarding the mangas, Nana was awesome OMG! I love Absolute Boyfriend but it's getting kinda boring. I didn't really get what went on in Vampire Knight so I guess I'll hafta read it again. (Psh, like it's a chore.) Didn't get a chance to read Crimson Hero yet but I'm sure it's gonna be awesome.

I can't really talk about any of the articles cuz I haven't had a chance to read those yet either.

it means she gos outside and gets attacked and absolute boyfriend rocks  

buggsie blue

Undead Honey Cake

Mewling Kitten

13,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:32 pm
that's the first Shojo Beat i've seen in my town so i got it! I LOVE IT!!! i love Vampire Knight (look at siggy) heart mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:23 pm
I loved it. All of the chapters were really good, I just haven't brought myself around to reading Baby&Me though.  

mistedwings

Zoix
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:26 am
Saburiina-san
that's the first Shojo Beat i've seen in my town so i got it! I LOVE IT!!! i love Vampire Knight (look at siggy) heart mrgreen

Same!

Accept for Country!

Weee I love it! Nana stickers i have given to my friend who was like OMG CAN I HAVE THOSE squee!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:28 pm
I loved the december issue, but some of the manga's were to short. Making me go crazy until next months come out, although I did love nana.  

Chibiluve

kittimiyo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:13 pm
Chibiluve
I loved the december issue, but some of the manga's were to short. Making me go crazy until next months come out, although I did love nana.

At least the new one, Backstage Prince, always has long chapters.
And I LOVED the last page of Absolute Boyfriend! <<Night is an idiot! After all that work...>>  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:50 pm
I missed this issue. Can someone give me a summery of each manga for me?  

Tsammi-hime

hana211

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:56 pm
Tsammi-hime
I missed this issue. Can someone give me a summery of each manga for me?

Okay, got my December issue open. I'll talk about the ones I read.

Nana
Hachi goes on a date with Takumi. She know's he's a player but she sleeps with him anyway. But she keeps it a secret from Nana. Nana tells Yasu that she's jealous of Reira's singing.

Crimson Hero
Yushin gets a text message from his ex (an apology), but they're really over. It's a pity you missed this one because this chapter is good! Haibuki gets jealous of Yushin and is a d**k to him at the dorm. Nobara wants him to apologize, but he says, "I'm not handing you over to anyone." !! A new girl joins the team and she's after Yushin.

Absolute Boyfriend
Riiko's parents come home and her father has a fit about Night. He doesn't want them to see each other. Her father wants her to be with Soshi. Her dad has a minor heart attack and Night helps him out, so her dad says they can be friends, but not go out. Night doesn't understand the difference and says to Riiko in front of her dad, "Yeah! Now we can go have sex!!" Her dad goes crazy again. Ha ha.

Vampire Knight
Yuki and Zero do errands in the town for the Headmaster. Yuki gets attacked by a vampire, but Zero can't use her weapon to fend the vampire off (he has trouble using it because he's a vampire). Ichigo and Shiki come and save her (they are Night Class students who are introduced in this chapter).  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:51 am
i get mine the beginning of the month before  

Shadow Queen Megami

.: Shojo Beat :: The -now defunct- Magazine :.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games