• Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:11 pm
kronox
To: C Teezy
Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:20 am
Subject: Re: yo

C Teezy Wrote:
kronox Wrote:
i don't ******** wit you i don't even know you. you need to chill wit all these bullshit messages you givin me.

you catch E-feelings like a hoe dude... icon_smile.gif

you is a disrespectful little *****. you throwin up b but ain't no blood. you ain't from the hood. you don't even look hard. you ain't even up in my face sayin s**t and what...you feel hard cause you behind a computer talkin s**t to me. you ain't never killed nobody. never even been involved with a real gang. where is you from? don't sound hood to me.

anyways dude... I don't need a pm from you to give "respect" over the internet...

E-feelings.. is when assholes.. like your self... get mad and and other emotion you can think of over the net...

your paragraph just defined the ignorance of those types of things without my input...

Questioning my background without saying hi first isn't respectful...

thinkin.. that I'm throwin up blood shows me that the only hood you been apart of was a starter jacket...

let's just say the base sign uses the index and pinky fingers prevalently... so.. a**...

I've never see someone actually use the letter B to represent a sign for bloods... yeah...

cut and print...

you can't spit.. all you can do is talk i see.. so ... what's done is done...

call it a preemptive finisher  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:19 pm
Can somebody say BEEF?  

Graphitty-King

Graphitty-King

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:21 pm
C Teezy
kronox

C Teezy Wrote:
kronox Wrote:
i don't ******** wit you i don't even know you. you need to chill wit all these bullshit messages you givin me.

you is a disrespectful little *****. you throwin up b but ain't no blood. you ain't from the hood. you don't even look hard. you ain't even up in my face sayin s**t and what...you feel hard cause you behind a computer talkin s**t to me. you ain't never killed nobody. never even been involved with a real gang. where is you from? don't sound hood to me.

anyways dude... I don't need a pm from you to give "respect" over the internet...

E-feelings.. is when assholes.. like your self... get mad and and other emotion you can think of over the net...

your paragraph just defined the ignorance of those types of things without my input...

thinkin.. that I'm throwin up blood shows me that the only hood you been apart of was a starter jacket...

let's just say the base sign uses the index and pinky fingers prevalently... so.. a**...

I've never see someone actually use the letter B to represent a sign for bloods... yeah...

cut and print...

***** U seem disrespectful as s**t. I ain't do s**t to U and U rude. I hope Kronox whip Ur a** in a battle. stare  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:36 pm
Graphitty-King
C Teezy
kronox

C Teezy Wrote:
kronox Wrote:

cut and print...

***** U seem disrespectful as s**t. I ain't do s**t to U and U rude. I hope Kronox whip Ur a** in a battle. stare
talk2hand boi cut it! I wasn't talkin to you and you steppin in.. twice!
Everytime a comment happens, you instigatin! Kronox says some out the pocket s**t... and you come around like, OOOO s**t!

El Nino does it...

"OOOO s**t!"

I address my situation about kronox

"OOO s**t"

listen...

I just wanted settle it myself.. I didn't need you to set up a "beef settler" thread...

I said before you spit.. let me get at kronox... you disregard that.. and throw a verse in...

THEN come back and say somethin addressin me...

THAT IS DISRESPECTFUL LIL BOY!  

Niji no Jojishi

Fashionable Genius

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

Kronox2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:52 am
C Teezy
kronox

C Teezy Wrote:
kronox Wrote:

cut and print...

so that people can understand more i bolded your part

first off you should give respect to people at all times regardless of it being the internet or face to face. life is always real. it ain't no game. people like you deserve to die. cause you ******** with people that you don't know anything about or who they know.

second all i've ever seen on gaia is wanna-be gangstas. the only reason i said that is because the only people that i know that disrespect people for no reason are wanna-be gangstas and clowns.

3rd you already disrespected me and where i'm from people don't even say hi to each other, so not saying hi isn't disrespectful and how do you go from talkin bout this is the internet to sayin i gotta say hi first

4th i'm from baltimore city EVEA. you talkin bout your 6th in crime rate. look at my profile and tell me where baltimore is. we are also 1st for black on black crime. so don't talk to me bout no hood. i got family in birmingham. there is nothing hood about it

anyway i hate people like you that think they can do what they want over the internet. ***** that got shot in the back of his head at the club, it was cause of internet s**t. people that got pipe bombs in the mail. people getting raped. ending up missing or in dumpsters. they died cause of s**t over the internet. disrespecting me on the internet IS disrespecting me in real life.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:50 am
kronox
C Teezy
kronox

C Teezy Wrote:
kronox Wrote:

cut and print...

first off you should give respect to people at all times regardless of it being the internet or face to face. life is always real. it ain't no game. people like you deserve to die. cause you ******** with people that you don't know anything about or who they know.

second all i've ever seen on gaia is wanna-be gangstas. the only reason i said that is because the only people that i know that disrespect people for no reason are wanna-be gangstas and clowns.

3rd you already disrespected me and where i'm from people don't even say hi to each other, so not saying hi isn't disrespectful and how do you go from talkin bout this is the internet to sayin i gotta say hi first

4th i'm from baltimore city EVEA. you talkin bout your 6th in crime rate. look at my profile and tell me where baltimore is. we are also 1st for black on black crime. so don't talk to me bout no hood. i got family in birmingham. there is nothing hood about it

anyway i hate people like you that think they can do what they want over the internet. ***** that got shot in the back of his head at the club, it was cause of internet s**t. people that got pipe bombs in the mail. people getting raped. ending up missing or in dumpsters. they died cause of s**t over the internet. disrespecting me on the internet IS disrespecting me in real life.
too bad there isn't a yawn emoticon...

yeah... ppl who take the internet serious deserve to get shot..
You must not talk to your "family" in birmingham cause you obviously don't know nothin about it..
I don't care if you don't say hi... you greet someone some kinda way
Again... this is the internet... if all you see is wanna be gangsters why you act like one...
the reason I don't take the internet serious is because you'd have to be one dumb a** guy to take it serious....
either that or a guy with no IRL experience....
So yea.... I don't know how... *cough*queer*cough* is as disrespectful as you're makin it out to be.. sensitive "thug"
I don't know how... me tellin you that you gettin uber serious is disrespect...

so kill that noise or kill yourself..  

Niji no Jojishi

Fashionable Genius

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

Kronox2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:58 am
C Teezy
kronox
C Teezy
kronox

C Teezy Wrote:
kronox Wrote:

cut and print...

too bad there isn't a yawn emoticon...

yeah... ppl who take the internet serious deserve to get shot..
You must not talk to your "family" in birmingham cause you obviously don't know nothin about it..
I don't care if you don't say hi... you greet someone some kinda way
Again... this is the internet... if all you see is wanna be gangsters why you act like one...
the reason I don't take the internet serious is because you'd have to be one dumb a** guy to take it serious....
either that or a guy with no IRL experience....
So yea.... I don't know how... *cough*queer*cough* is as disrespectful as you're makin it out to be.. sensitive "thug"
I don't know how... me tellin you that you gettin uber serious is disrespect...

so kill that noise or kill yourself..
you sent me a msg sayin battle you or don't talk to you. i didn't send you a msg back. so the s**t was done, but then you come up in this thread talkin more s**t. you the one talking all the s**t. im just sayin if thats how its gonna be then see me in the streets. im giving you facts. you talkin bout how you feel. you giving all opinions in what you sayin. i'm leavin the s**t alone. you the one that want to keep coming at me. so you either leave it alone or leave me in the street. i ain't tryin to say nutin to you, but you follow me around gaia and s**t. im just tellin you to get off my d**k or see me face-to-face  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:07 pm
C Teezy
Everytime a comment happens, you instigatin! Kronox says some out the pocket s**t... and you come around like, OOOO s**t!

El Nino does it...

"OOOO s**t!"

"OOO s**t"

listen...

I just wanted settle it myself.. I didn't need you to set up a "beef settler" thread...

I said before you spit.. let me get at kronox... you disregard that.. and throw a verse in...

El Niño does what...? Don't address me in any of your beef Teezy, don't have me get started on you again. I don't care if you have a thing for Kronox, but don't bring me into the relationship. You two can go arguing and kissing one another's a** throughout hours for all I care, just don't address me in your little beef situations. We ain't little kids no more, quit the whining.  

El Nino Eduardo

Niji no Jojishi

Fashionable Genius

2,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:04 pm
El Nino Eduardo
C Teezy

El Nino does it...

"OOOO s**t!"

"OOO s**t"

listen...

El Niño does what...? Don't address me in any of your beef Teezy, don't have me get started on you again. I don't care if you have a thing for Kronox, but don't bring me into the relationship. You two can go arguing and kissing one another's a** throughout hours for all I care, just don't address me in your little beef situations. We ain't little kids no more, quit the whining.
I wasn't bringin you into anything... I was just sayin.. when you said the lil joke about my reason for my new name... GK came through out the blue.. but whatever...

@Kronox- I don't how the streets can be involed on Gaiaonline.com... but you be a pioneer in that department yourself... I'll go back to reality...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:40 pm
C Teezy
Graphitty-King
C Teezy
kronox

C Teezy Wrote:
kronox Wrote:

cut and print...

El Nino does it...

"OOOO s**t!"

"OOO s**t"

listen...

1. ***** when U said K, I thought U meant GK, and forgot tha G. I thought U was saying that U wanted to battle me cuz Kronox was on some E feelings or some s**t. OK *****! Damn...

2. I can comment on whatever tha ******** I want to.

3. The thread wasn't for U, I just set up tha battle because it was going to happen no matter what, doesn't matter who made it

4. Since I though U was talk'n bout me I SPIT ANYWAYZ, cuz I thought that Kronox was going to respond to me.

5. ***** if U wanna battle then make a thread Urself. Don't ******** come in MY BATTLE and wanna change tha s**t and then complain about it. Get off my balls....  

Graphitty-King

Emcee_dub

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:49 pm
wow man so much contraversy all i got to ssay is i run with a group of ppl from all over like we got peeps in Alberta Toronto Kitchener and small towns that noone heard of we ain't no gang or nothing like not mafia nothing like a og that ish. It's called Dub Family and b4 y'all be like dats ur name it's true it's just cuz me and ma boi bugz started it but neways i'll give u a little history on it so y'all know what it's about.This girl was raped rite and i went ballistic cuz like ******** that s**t if it happens in my town the town i grew up in sold drugs in got beat up beat up suckas and all that ******** id crazy meth heads be rapin bitches. So ya i got all drunk one day found out who did it ran up on him didn't even have to hit him he was in tears freaking out and s**t right so simply told him never to come to town again.And he didn't.Then i got ******** up in some robberry and trafficking so i had to go to juvi for quite awhile but ya i get this call and ma boi is like this cats in town (in different word very white a** hick town) but i was like do him. To make the story short noone know's where he went.Neways when i got out i had this whole mafia dream in my head like i knew HA and stuff and i wanted to be Scarface or some s**t (i was still young).But me a ma boi Bugz was like lets make a syndicate we did and it grew but alot of bullshit happened because of it and we felt wrong so from there on we decided that we would live by this RESPECT till DISRESPECTED.Golden rule to get by alot of people even outside of Dub Family run by it now just because they heard us out.
Now for those of u who actually read this whole long winded b/s ty and i'm not sayin join Dub Family (it's very long process)cuz i know half y'all gonna think it whack and personally i wouldn't want to do it over internet neways but........ I Do think that this forum should run by that Rule RESPECT til DISRESPECTED meaning that if there is a beef made on allogations or anything else not concerning lyric's it should be squashed and dealt through IM's nuff of this he won't spit at me so he's a b***h 8 year old stuck on momma's tit's s**t Aight
D-Dub  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:24 am
wow that was long and drawn out but i hope y'all understand so just put up ur big ******** YOU"S if y'all ain't like the idea in it self .Greatley apreciated
D-Dub  

Emcee_dub

Graphitty-King

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:54 am
******** U!!! Syke naw, LOL U bring up a point, interesting story.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:37 am
VOTE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!  

Graphitty-King

CripNiccaFoLyfe

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:12 am
GK got my vote  
Rap (battles, free verses, etc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers