46%  [ 13 ]
one pice
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 28

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:50 am
Chobits is a very good manga, so is dragon knight, kadocha, mars, love hina, battle angel, and a few more I have laying around that I'm just being too lazy to type in right now. ^_^*** I have a lot of manga.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:08 am
lurichan
Chobits is a very good manga, so is dragon knight, kadocha, mars, love hina, battle angel, and a few more I have laying around that I'm just being too lazy to type in right now. ^_^*** I have a lot of manga.

w00t!  

S a k uK i r b yD a n c e

Cherie327

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:23 am
lurichan

You're lucky to have so many! My parents refuse to buy me any books / mangas etc. scream

Only thing I've read is Azumanga Daioh, and it's sent to me by a friend in Texas (I live in Colorado...)
But I really want to read Chobits and Fruit Basket. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:38 am
Cherie327
lurichan

You're lucky to have so many! My parents refuse to buy me any books / mangas etc. scream

Only thing I've read is Azumanga Daioh, and it's sent to me by a friend in Texas (I live in Colorado...)

*blinks a few times* I've bought all my manga myself. I suppose it is a perk of having a job and a disposable income. ^_^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Cherie327

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:05 am
lurichan
Cherie327
lurichan

*blinks a few times* I've bought all my manga myself. I suppose it is a perk of having a job and a disposable income. ^_^*

Indeed, it's nice to have a job. I'm 13 and well, I can't do much as for a job...
I don't get an allowence or any such as that either, so whatever my parents say, goes... xp
Most of my friends babysit to earn money, but I have a weird dislike for taking care of a young child. I don't know why, but they just make me so pissed off for no reason at all neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:16 am
My favorite manga is Trigun but mostly Azumanga!  

Muffyn

Cherie327

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:40 am
Muffyn
My favorite manga is Trigun but mostly Azumanga!

Yay! Finally someone that likes Azumanga heh... mrgreen
It is the most random thing I've ever seen xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:18 pm
Cherie327
lurichan
Cherie327
lurichan

Indeed, it's nice to have a job. I'm 13 and well, I can't do much as for a job...
I don't get an allowence or any such as that either, so whatever my parents say, goes... xp
Most of my friends babysit to earn money, but I have a weird dislike for taking care of a young child. I don't know why, but they just make me so pissed off for no reason at all neutral

I took the baby sitting option when I was younger, but there is also getting a paper route....other than that I don't think there is much in the way of work avalible for your age. ^^* Unless you decide to go into business cutting your neighbors grass, shoveling snow, ect. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Happy Children

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:21 pm
Blame! is a dark manga with lots of violence stare  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:49 am
.....i like the inuyasha manga......i don't really know what chobits is about though but i've read a fews pages of the manga........also i like Naruto but everytime i go to the store to buy more of the manga it is usually sold out.....so my friend lets me borrow hers......  

Paine218

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:00 am
Paine218
.....i like the inuyasha manga......i don't really know what chobits is about though but i've read a fews pages of the manga........also i like Naruto but everytime i go to the store to buy more of the manga it is usually sold out.....so my friend lets me borrow hers......
I love naruto biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:51 am
lurichan
I took the baby sitting option when I was younger, but there is also getting a paper route....other than that I don't think there is much in the way of work avalible for your age. ^^* Unless you decide to go into business cutting your neighbors grass, shoveling snow, ect. ^_^

Most people's lawns are always trimmed very neat, and the snow here melts before any shoveling is needed confused Oh well sweatdrop  

Cherie327

S a k uK i r b yD a n c e

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 5:06 pm
guys im gojnna change the poll options if you have ideas pm me or post ideas here! id rather you pm me though  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:23 pm
For favorites my heart will always belong to Yu Yu Hakusho. heart I just got the seventh manga on Saturday! Oh joys...more Hiei...<33

But I read a lot of others too.

• Gravitation
  • Legal Drug
  • Inuyasha
  • Saiyuki
  • Fruits Basket
  • Trigun
  • Juvenile Orion
  • Hellsing

There are also a lot of other series I want to check out. But I only have so much money. crying

[Teh.Mule]

Muted Faith9

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:17 am
My favorite anime is nightwalker and my favorite manga is probably bleach.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff