Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

^-^
View Results

perpetual_insanity_1213

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:36 pm
My favorite parts of twilight were

1.When after running with Bella for the first time Edward kisses her and she attacks him then his uestion of "are you still faint from the run? Or was is my kissing expertise?" that was hilarious
2.the part where Edward leans in and tells Bella to sleep well and his breath befuddles her.
3. is from the outtakes of the book. Emmet and the bear shows a certain camaraderie between Bella and Emmet that i love

A few of my favorites from New Moon arre
1.the part where she is drowning and Edward comes to her and she is happy he is the last thing she will see!
2. the scene of Bella's first riding lesson!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:33 am
also a few others from twilight is when Edward eats a bite of the pizza because Bella was curious if he could!1 Then when there are talking about Bella's replys to Jessica's questions and they are talking about who cares more for the other and Edward tells she is the oppisite of ordinary and how he heard what every male human was thinking of her on her first day!! and lastly when she finds out that edward watches her sleep!!!*sqweeee* xd xd xd  

perpetual_insanity_1213

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:16 pm
Izume_bella1213
and lastly when she finds out that edward watches her sleep!!!*sqweeee* xd xd xd

How did I know you were going to put that? xD
It really was a nice scene, though. I love how she panics and Edward's just sitting there like, "Yeah, I've been watching you sleep for a couple weeks now."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:55 pm
I think my favourite part was in New Moon, right at the beginning so you dont have to highlight, its not a spoiler
Emmet leaves to install the stereo into her car and he says Dont do anything funny while im gone!

My other is in Twilight, right after James attacks her and Alice Carlisle and Edward are trying to...fix her. And Edward like breaks down, you like never ever get to see him sad, it was sad itself, but so sweet, and i smile everytime i read the part where he calls her sweetheart  

kanangirl123

kiyamasho

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:21 pm
TWILIGHT

the scene in the meadow where edward and bella say these words..

And so the lion fell in love with the lamb. What a stupid lamb. What a sick, masochistic lion

New Moon

The first time Jacob adn his pack friend people save bella  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:54 am
gah!!! i like the whole of the books! i cant chooooooossse!!!! gonk ... lol... yeah its easy for me to overreact.  

kikatou

abandoned corridors

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:58 pm
I personally liked Chapter 13. Confessions, then the scene where she goes to the hunter, gets tormented, then Edward saves her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:11 pm
I love the extended version of Chapter 20 in Twilight; Shopping with Alice. Alice is my favorite character, so naturally I am very sad they took this chapter out...But oh well. I also like how the Cullens play baseball. It's so funny that they have to wait for a thunderstorm!

In New Moon, I like her birthday party. It's so fun and it makes me smile at the beginning, and yet it's really sad, because it's when things start to go wrong for Bella.

Oh, and because I love Shopping with Alice so much, I'll post a link to it, for the people who haven't read it yet. heart
http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/twi_outtakes_shopping.html

ohemgee x meow

EmmettC

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:37 pm
kikatou
gah!!! i like the whole of the books! i cant chooooooossse!!!! gonk ... lol... yeah its easy for me to overreact.

Yeah, I think for most it is easier to say I like the whole thing than list every single part they found great!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:40 pm
i must say that my favorite part of twilight would be, the quote, "yes, you are exactly my brand of heroin." i swear to god, i love that!!! and also, "friends dont let friends drive drunk." "Drunk?" "you're intoxicated by my very presence."
heheh... i guess my fav part in new moon would have to be the part where one, she meets up with him again, and also when he is proposing... oh, and the line that carlisle says where he revels edwards eye color.  

HeartlessMagic

KissJohnnyDepp

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:12 am
I love the sence where she's getting killed butt he Edward comes in and he's crying, and............oh, I love it heart  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:35 pm
Twilight:
--Chapter 5 -- Blood Type. Edward is just so awesome in this chapter. I love him to death. <3
--When Bella and Edward talk in the restaurant and on the way back in the car from Port Angeles!
--When Edward says, "Bring on the shackles -- I'm your prisoner." *dies*

New Moon:
--Any time Bella hears Edward's voice. Namely the cliff diving because it's so sweet and tragic at the same time.
--When Edward and Bella hold each other -- well, Edward holds Bella, Bella cries -- at the end in the Volturi... lair, for lack of a better word.
--The vote. 'Nuff said.
--"I think I'm having an epiphany." <333

Niamara

neji_girl

Distinct Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:13 pm
User Image

Twilight:
There first kiss!!

New Moon:
When Bella runs up to him to get him out of the sun and he thinks that he's in heaven!!

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:44 pm
My favorite part in New Moon was when they were watcing Romeo and Juliet and also when Edward comes back.

My favorite part in Twilight....pretty much ALL of it!!! mrgreen  

Mystifying Social Disease

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:40 pm
It would take ages and hours to list all my fav parts, so I'll just give you my favorite part ever!! I love Love LOVE the part from where he stays over with her to the part where they're playing baseball. That is my absolute FAVORITE PART IN THE HISTORY OF THE WHOLE ******** WORLD!!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff