Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Seiya and Serena (a.k.a. Usagi) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think Seiya and Serena (Usagi) are a cute couple?
YES!
41%
 41%  [ 23 ]
kinda, but seiya's a .. well... you know.. .messed
30%
 30%  [ 17 ]
no, they totally don't belong together.!!!
27%
 27%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 55

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:41 pm
Not to mention, Mamoru couldn't help the fact that he gets killed at the beginning as well. Dude, no one has -ever- defeated Galaxia.

Not even sailormoon has. So it's a shame he had to die that way.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:42 pm
either way, they're all pretty cool couples. but i'm wondering if the seiya you're refering to is the male(anime) or female(manga, since that's who seiya really is, they only dressed as guys)?  

rainstorm_cloud

Angel Darkchylde

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:21 pm
Okay I do prefer the Usagi/Mamoru pairing. But I'm open to discussing and even reading fics with the Usagi/Seiya pairing because it's something different.

And that Seiya/Mamoru pairing is a scary thought. eek  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:05 pm
Since almost everyone is playing 'Let's Bash Seiya/Usagi' I'll be their defender. Look at it from Seiya's point of view. Here is a perfectly beautiful girl who has a boyfriend that won't call, won't write or anything, dismissing the fact that Mamoru is dead cuz they don't know that. Seiya fell in love with Usagi FOR USAGI.
Think about that for a minute. Usagi and Mamoru hated one another passionately in the beginning until their mutual secret identities were revealed and the fact that they are the reincarnations of Endyminion and Serenity. FORMER LOVERS. Wouldn't you feel pressured to fall in love again just because that's what you had done the first time? They fell in love because of who they were. Seiya fell in love because of who she is. And you would think, after so many times of being captured and brainwashed that Mamoru would be a LITTLE better at throwing it off? *cough cough* Beginning of Stars *cough cough*  

zeroomaki

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:17 pm
zeroomaki
Since almost everyone is playing 'Let's Bash Seiya/Usagi' I'll be their defender. Look at it from Seiya's point of view. Here is a perfectly beautiful girl who has a boyfriend that won't call, won't write or anything, dismissing the fact that Mamoru is dead cuz they don't know that. Seiya fell in love with Usagi FOR USAGI.
Think about that for a minute. Usagi and Mamoru hated one another passionately in the beginning until their mutual secret identities were revealed and the fact that they are the reincarnations of Endyminion and Serenity. FORMER LOVERS. Wouldn't you feel pressured to fall in love again just because that's what you had done the first time? They fell in love because of who they were. Seiya fell in love because of who she is. And you would think, after so many times of being captured and brainwashed that Mamoru would be a LITTLE better at throwing it off? *cough cough* Beginning of Stars *cough cough*

Hey, that's in Anime only and only -because- Toei did the animation that played DOWN Mamoru's character. They messed up his personality.

BUT if you think like a villian it only makes -sense- to take Mamoru first and get him on your side.

Not only is it a blow against the Moon Princess and co. But you also screw with the time line.

Because Mamoru is the prince/guardian of Earth wouldn't it make more sense to take him? That's why he's always getting into trouble simply because he is that.

And no, Mamoru and Usagi didn't hate each other at all. They were annoyed with each other but they never hated each other. There's a huge difference between annoyed and hate.
Anyway, even they had to admit to themselves that there's an attraction between them.

As for the beginning of Stars, Nehellenia was angry and the best way to get at her enemy is to take something precious from her. This is a pyschological war almost. You demoralize the enemy in hopes they will either weaken or give up.

And since the villans have no clue who each other are and how unoriginal their ideas are, it's perfectly acceptable. In the Anime Mamoru has been placed under mind control a total of TWO times. Seriously, in the space of each of those times are months and even then when he was under for the second time he wasn't alone in the *MASS* brainwashing.

I mean, many people went under. He just happened to be an unlucky guy that got it too. Not to mention Haruka would've been one too if it wasn't for the fact it was off by a bit and hit her hand instead.

Mamoru has a few years on Seiya with Usagi. Years veruses one or two months. Come on, you do the math.

And, if Usagi and Mamoru weren't in love in the beginning they sure are now otherwise it wouldn't have effected Usagi or Mamoru so badly when they're apart.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:48 pm
You don't think they'd be desensitized by the whole brainwash thing by now? Personally I don't like Mamoru, plain and simple. Too much time reading stories will do that to a person and I will defend Seiya/Usagi to my grave.  

zeroomaki

Magical Girl BunnyWinx

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:40 am

I agree with you, Zeroomaki! D:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:50 am
Un..huh...to..the grave... You can defend that one, and I'll take my Mamo-Usa and my other newly formed favorites. Seiya/Mamoru and Mamoru/Seiya and sometimes Usagi

>D Because Seiya and Usagi just bore me.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Crazy Kat-Chan

Business Fatcat

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:45 am
I believe that Seiya/Usagi was great for when Mamo-kun was gone/dead. She needed someone. She's an attention whore.
Forever? Naw. I'm not a yuri fan.
Now Mamo/Seiya....I'd be all up on that. =O

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:43 pm
well. i like the Usagi + Mamoru pairing more, overall.
but i admit to some moments of being a Seiya+Usagi shipper.

however, as cruel as it might sound. I enjoy the fact that Seiya is in an unrequited love situation, I dont want Usagi to love him romantically. Seiya loving Usagi from afar is much more touching (to me) than Usagi telling Mamoru

"yeah...uh, i know you've been dead for a while, so, uh...while you were gone, i found out that Seiya's REALLY my soulmate, even though you and i had that whole past thing going on. but ya know, that was the PAST.
......see ya! Take care of Chibi-usa! oh...whoops, never mind!"

.....yeah....not gonna happen.

besides. Seiya and the other starlights are COMPLEATLY devoted to Princess Kakyuu. and one of biggest reasons Seiya even liked Usagi was 'cause she resembled Kakyuu.  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:55 am
Crazy Kat-Chan
I believe that Seiya/Usagi was great for when Mamo-kun was gone/dead. She needed someone. She's an attention whore.
Forever? Naw. I'm not a yuri fan.
Now Mamo/Seiya....I'd be all up on that. =O

I actually found a rather good one. xD; I love those.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:55 pm
So everyone now wants some Mamoru/Seiya action? Whew...girls are weird... sweatdrop  

zeroomaki

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:49 am
Nah it's different from the usual avenues.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:27 pm
Lacroia
I like Seiya/Usagi and Mamoru/Usagi. Mamoru can just be more of a jerk than Seiya.

I really just like love. If Seiya loves Usagi theres nothing wrong with that. Love is happy. And the most interesting kind of love is unrequited love. heart

Hmmm.... Seiya x Usagi x Mamoru xd
thats my problem with the japanese Mamoru he is a real jerk, I like the American mamoru better, Seiya is the sweetest in the japanese version, Oh by the way Seiya and Darien are MINE!!!  

MoonliteSerenity

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:28 am
MoonlightSerenity
Lacroia
I like Seiya/Usagi and Mamoru/Usagi. Mamoru can just be more of a jerk than Seiya.

I really just like love. If Seiya loves Usagi theres nothing wrong with that. Love is happy. And the most interesting kind of love is unrequited love. heart

Hmmm.... Seiya x Usagi x Mamoru xd
thats my problem with the japanese Mamoru he is a real jerk, I like the American mamoru better, Seiya is the sweetest in the japanese version, Oh by the way Seiya and Darien are MINE!!!

D: I have prior claim on Mamoru. So HA. <3  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces