Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Why are my sims naked? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

` D ! N O S A U R

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:04 am
i think i had that happen to me once, it was so funny. He was a teen and i invited the GF over then when i made him kiss her she got shocked and then i relised he was naked i was laughing blaugh i even made him go school but when he caem back he had clothes on gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:12 pm
♠ Wow- I have never heard of anything like that ever happening to someone's sims game. However, pets does have some bugs- one of them being when I was creating my sim, her face dissappeared, and there was a llama mask hovering around her shoulder. I cancel that sim, and then all of a sudden a wolf with glowing yellow eyes starts digging a hole in my CAS's carpet. F**ked up, right? ♠  

Zwiebelsaft!

[.S.T.D.]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:55 pm

♫LOL That's great. I would have kept it that way.♫

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:59 am
Zwiebelsaft!
♠ Wow- I have never heard of anything like that ever happening to someone's sims game. However, pets does have some bugs- one of them being when I was creating my sim, her face dissappeared, and there was a llama mask hovering around her shoulder. I cancel that sim, and then all of a sudden a wolf with glowing yellow eyes starts digging a hole in my CAS's carpet. F***ed up, right? ♠

That's the leader of the pack wolf that can turn you into a vampire!  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

maggoty tacos
Crew

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:12 am
`Hmm...
That's odd.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:48 am
Menaceman
Zwiebelsaft!
♠ Wow- I have never heard of anything like that ever happening to someone's sims game. However, pets does have some bugs- one of them being when I was creating my sim, her face dissappeared, and there was a llama mask hovering around her shoulder. I cancel that sim, and then all of a sudden a wolf with glowing yellow eyes starts digging a hole in my CAS's carpet. F***ed up, right? ♠

Uuhh... isn't it a warewolf, not a vampire. I haven't gotten Balin to bite me yet, but in the Pets EP booklet thingy in the pet trainer it says basically you can get stuff for lichanism or whatever it's called. confused  

FullmetalBeast

+Aniko_Chan+

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:19 pm
i was playing sims 1 one day and i was on the gothes lot and little Casandra was naked! there was no blur either!! and you didnt have to uninstall The sims 2 just university and it would be as if you just installed the sims 2 but you didnt have to do all the work!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:40 pm
FullmetalBeast
Menaceman
Zwiebelsaft!

Uuhh... isn't it a warewolf, not a vampire. I haven't gotten Balin to bite me yet, but in the Pets EP booklet thingy in the pet trainer it says basically you can get stuff for lichanism or whatever it's called. confused

Lichanism? Never heard of that..

And about the no-censor thing; you shoud've made 'em all take showers.  

[tofu][rocket]

Rone R

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:24 am
Download the patches.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:20 am

I toooold you to stop OD'ing on sleeping pills! redface

Greenzally

Chikiya

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:55 am
M u f f i n_F r e a k
LadyGlamSlam
surprised *Gasp* I wanna have all nude sims! that sounds like fun!!

LmFao, kinda, one time.
I did this cheat and took the shower away when a sim was taking a shower
and they walked around naked ... Atleast until I made her get dressed. O_O lmao.
Ha ha I found that one out too once because my guy wouldn't come out of the shower, he was in there for hours and wouldn't come out  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:59 am
FullmetalBeast
Menaceman
Zwiebelsaft!

My bad. I must have been half asleep when I typed that. I did mean a werewolf, yes.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Bloody Ally

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:52 am
I've never had that happen, but for me in Sims 2, the female teenage Athletic Outfit has the choice of being naked. It's weird... I still haven't found out why it happened because I had no expansions, haven't done any cheats and I haven't downloaded anything except the Inteenimater.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:31 pm
well...how odd...  

minaflower71

The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out