Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Sherwood's Inn in the Forest ((Closed down for good)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome! Stay for a while?
  Sure!
  Nah, I'm just pass'n through.
View Results

RavendorFoxx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:05 pm
Jack couldn't seem to sleep. Having come so close to his goal kept the adrenaline flowing through him. It was nights like these that really bugged him out.
He got up and decided to go visit with the inn keeper, or whatever he called himself.
He left the room and walked the short distance to the lobby. The ((what's your character's species again?)) was sitting near the fire, just staring into it.
"Greetings... m-may I join you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:58 pm
Sherwood looked over his shoulder, and saw the guest he admitted into the Inn about 45 minutes prier. The Innkeeper nodded and waved his hand towards the other plush chair about a yard away from where he sat "Go ahead, your welcome to sit where ever you like"  

Inactive Man

RavendorFoxx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:01 pm
Jack took a seat in the soft chair, and stared into the fire... Fire... much like the one that burns in my soul...
"So, uhh... What is this place? I recently arrived, and I admit that I'm lost. Not the inn, but ... this whole area... Where am I?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:14 pm
((Oh, about my speices, haven't yet decided. Just keep it in the K9 family for now I guess.))

Sherwood yawned and cracked his neck a couple times on each side "Well, Not much to tell about this area. It's mostly hills and forests. I built and founded this Inn because of the mortality rate in the forest, from the freezeing nights, hunger, or any other kind of cause. Most die right around here, so I give them shelter and safety. To the North there are low valleys and such past the forests. That's about all I have explored. If you want to know more, you'll have to Map it out yourself to the South, East, and West. Sorry my friend."  

Inactive Man

RavendorFoxx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:26 pm
"Interesting..." Jack thought out loud. "Uncharted, cold, full of death and pain... it's perfect..."
Then, he realized that he had said that our loud and caught himself "... for a shelter to be built in. It's in a wonderful place. You know, I did see a porcupine before I got here. Maybe I should go find him and bring him here..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:51 pm
Sherwood thought this over for a second and nodded "Yes, of course. Lets look for him now, shall we?" he said this with a hint of worry in his voice, he did not like someone to suffer.

The Inn keeper fetched his sword and hat from the rack by the door "Lets go"  

Inactive Man

RavendorFoxx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:32 pm
Jack patted the sword at his belt, just to make sure it was still there, then followed the other canine into the cold snow.
"The last I saw him, he was just a mile in that direction." Jack pointed towards what should be East by NorthEast.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:35 pm
looks around in confusion and sees a sign "huh..an inn.. Ive been in this forest a dozen times and have never seen an inn but ok sounds nice" follows the trail until it leads to the wonderful inn and he steps in quietly a short pure white wolf looking around nervously.."No on seems to be around I guess Ill just wait " He sits down near the fire to get warm and falls asleep quickly form exhaustion  

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

RavendorFoxx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:13 pm
Shortly after trotting about a mile, Jack found the porcupine. He was huddled in the snow nearby from where Jack last left him. There was a short trail of blood from where Jack had slashed him up to where he now lay.
A layer of frost covered him, and he was just barely breathing. "You! Porcupine! Wake up!"
The porcupine opened his eyes, and upon seeing Jack, gasped, startled. "Dude! I said I'm sorry! Please!"
"Listen, you little...! I mean, quilled friend. I apologize for what I did a while ago. I'd like to help you get to an inn nearby where you can rest in warmth."
The porcupine had to think a minute and answered weakly. "I dunno, man. I mean, you tried to kill me. Now you wanna help?"
"Yes! Hurry up, it's cold out here, and it's not getting any warmer!"
"Fine... but don't do anything sly, or I'll poke ya..."
Jack reached out a pawlike hand, and the porcupine took it...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:16 pm
Sherwood helped Jack and the Porcupine back o the Inn. Upon arriveing, the Inn Keeper took Jack to the other side of the room while the quilled stranger made himself at home on the couch......Un-aware of the other stranger that occupies one of the chairs.

Sherwood whispered to Jack "What does he mean, by 'You tried to kill me!' Because I wouldn't want to kick you out for killing someone in my Inn.....now would I?" as the Inn Master said this, he glared at Jack. "Agreed?"  

Inactive Man

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:21 am
he stirred as he heard voices that sounded distant but very clear he shook his head and noticed there was someone else there he stood up quickly a tad to quickly and sat back down dizzy. " Umm..So sorry Sir.. I must have fallen asleep. My name is Junsei " he bowed "I have travel these part many times and never have I seen this Inn" He stood up slower this time and stretched a little then he smiled and said " must have been mroe tired than I though" he stood near the chair and hoped he had not been to intrusive  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:02 pm
Jack took advantage of the interruption from the newcomer and said, "Yes! You do look tired! Just rest, s-sir!"
And thank you for saving me from getting kicked out, fool. Not that anyone here COULD make me do anything... weaklings...
"Mr. Sherwood. Can I assist you in ... cooking up something for them? Cocoa or ... or..."
Do I really not know how to cook anything besides hot chocolate? ... I need to get out more. Oh wait, I AM OUT MORE!  

RavendorFoxx

Chibi-keiichi-Ed

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:03 pm
He sat back down and relaxed trying to fiure out how he never noticed this place. he though to himself some more maybe I cna get a job here seems they would need it i guess ill talk to the manager who ever that it later.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:41 pm
Sherwood sqinted at Jack with a look of sheer anger, then all of a sudden before Jack could notice, his expression turned to one of happiness as he walked forward to greet the newcomer "Hello! How are you this evening? Can I interest you in some food?"

The Inn Keeper was more than glad to serve company.....it was the most he'd had in about half a year.  

Inactive Man

RavendorFoxx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:17 pm
Jack noticed the suspicion and hostility in the innkeeper's eyes, and so decided to stay low for the time being. He would have to refrain from any... conflict, and in fact should try to help out as much as possible. If Jack was going to have anybody on his side when Rick unevitably arrived, he would have to be ... nice...
Ugh...
"Well, Goodnight, Everyone. I'm getting a mite tired." He looked directly at the porcupine and said, "I'll be needing to speak with YOU tomorrow..." Jack left and went to his room to sleep. It was nearing midnight, and it would be best to be rested up for the next day.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff