Yes. But I only use it on the net.
  Yes. But I only my friends call me it.
  Yes. I use it everywhere.
  No.
  Obligatory poll whore awnser
View Results

Alison-Wonderland

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:43 pm
My net name is almost always Alison Wonderland.
From which we get my goth name, Malice. Short for Malice in Wonderland. : )

Except nobody uses it. Except for one of my friends, who moved to California. She called me Mallie.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:10 pm
I never had any such nameup until last Thursday.

I take afterschool art classes, and there are two girls named 'Katie' in my class. Everyone was finally getting tired of asking 'Katie' a question, only to have both of us answer. So, one of my friends decided that I should have a new alias. After running through a long list of names which I admiried, everyone unanimously agreed that my new name should be Ophelia... and so, such is my new name.

However, all of my other friends still call me Katie. Both names are befitting of me, and to me, it dosn't matter by which name I am known.  

DreamerSpirit

.+Melanthios+.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:36 pm
DreamerSpirit
I never had any such nameup until last Thursday.

I take afterschool art classes, and there are two girls named 'Katie' in my class. Everyone was finally getting tired of asking 'Katie' a question, only to have both of us answer. So, one of my friends decided that I should have a new alias. After running through a long list of names which I admiried, everyone unanimously agreed that my new name should be Ophelia... and so, such is my new name.

However, all of my other friends still call me Katie. Both names are befitting of me, and to me, it dosn't matter by which name I am known.

I've always liked the name Ophelia. I want to, if I have one, name my daughter Ophelia.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:19 pm
My goth name is my name. o_o;  

xxx Rice Cracker xxx

Zarl

Magnetic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:39 am
Well, I always called myself Icee execpt when i am in school; (but some people call me it that don't know me well).

so i guess it could be Icee.

I got it because i lurve them icee's.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:13 am
I don't really have one, but Engel-Feuer sounds good.

I just don't speak German well sweatdrop  

shadowcat715

Dante Omura

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:47 am
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

Theres only one nickname given to me and its Damien I use it for all my RP's since I'm always the bad guy and Damien broken down linguistically means "Son of the devil" ^^;;

Light Is My Deaths Curse

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:26 am
My real name is so boring, but I made it fun by playing a little AD, so when they call for me, they have to use my name two-three times before I respond, like a chant. 3nodding

Other than that, I am known as Emily. Its my alter ego`s name (and future daughter!)
They also call me "the insane chocolate monger!" xd  

Paico

VividGreenDawn

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:20 am
I have never liked my real name and I would legally change it, but I don't want to have to go through all of the paper work to change all of my I.D's and bills.

Plus I don't know how much it costs to do so.

If I did though, I would change it to my Inuktitut name, Aputii... It suits me better because I thrive in winter and also I have beautifull snowflake tattoo's on my back.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:31 pm
Well, i don't have a goth name but I really want one!!!! I'm not that creative so yeah...I can't think of one  

Fire Panther

-Isel-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:58 pm
The Vampire Ruler
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

Theres only one nickname given to me and its Damien I use it for all my RP's since I'm always the bad guy and Damien broken down linguistically means "Son of the devil" ^^;;

Light Is My Deaths Curse

Dameon (spelled differently, of course) is the name of one of my ex-boyfriends...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:06 pm
im sure i replyed to the befor but then i might not have....

any way

most people that know me in RL know me as Em being the shortname for me (Emily is my name i was named after the little girl form bagpuss dont ya know)

but online peeps know me as Gloomy
from Discworld people to my little pony peeps
online i am Gloomy

Gloomy  

Gloomymort

Verienkeli

Girl-Crazy Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:26 pm
I guess you could say Verienkeli is a goth name (veri is Finnish for "blood" and enkeli is Finnish for "angel"). So yes, but I only use it online.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 5:53 pm
Yeah, I do, and now I use it all the time. It's Raven.  

deathcomes_onsilentwings

frigid gator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:47 pm
Namida02
i don't have a goth name, but i want one. i just don't know what to choose, or even where to start

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff