Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What books do you want to come out?
  Midnight Sun
  Eclipse
  Fourth
  Just Eclipse and Fourth, I don't care about Ed's version!
  All of them!
View Results

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:43 pm
No, I get what you're saying. It really is contradictory, that scene I mean. Bella wants to be healed and knows Edward would have wanted her to be healed too. But the fact is, she's too in love with him to heal herself.

While she enjoys feeling like her old self again around Jacob, I don't think she could've ever really been the old Bella we know from Twilight because I'm thinking deep down, she believed that would be doing the one thing she never wanted to do: forget Edward. Erasing, or even trying to erase, him form her mind is taboo; she just could never bear to do it. So maybe she would've believed kissing Jacob might have jump-started that process.

Though we all know Edward's completely unforgettable >>;;

Agh, I'll stop trying to analyze it. Let's just stick with what really happened. They didn't kiss, Bella saved Edward, end of New Moon, yay.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:33 pm
There you go. But seriously, this topic is so hard, it should be in like a college philosophy course.  

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:51 pm
If I wanted to be a teacher, I wouldn't mind trying to sneak that into the curriculum ♥

But yeah, it is hard...Maybe if I ever get to meet Stephenie someday (out of sheer dumb kismet), I'll ask her.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:23 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
If I wanted to be a teacher, I wouldn't mind trying to sneak that into the curriculum ♥

But yeah, it is hard...Maybe if I ever get to meet Stephenie someday (out of sheer dumb kismet), I'll ask her.

Sneak it into the curriculem! They have a Harry Potter course at Rutgers, so my sister tells me, Twilight would be a great course!

And isn't that all our dream? To meet the genius herself?  

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:45 pm
xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
XxfushigipinayxX

Sneak it into the curriculem! They have a Harry Potter course at Rutgers, so my sister tells me, Twilight would be a great course!

And isn't that all our dream? To meet the genius herself?

That's a really interesting idea. But still - there are some people I can't even imagine reading Twilight. If they did, and they hated it...well, you don't want to know what would happen to them.

I got my Mom to promise me if Stephenie ever toured in Seattle, she'd drive me and my friends there. But it seems unlikely... sad  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:04 pm
complex_ity_
That's a really interesting idea. But still - there are some people I can't even imagine reading Twilight. If they did, and they hated it...well, you don't want to know what would happen to them.

I got my Mom to promise me if Stephenie ever toured in Seattle, she'd drive me and my friends there. But it seems unlikely... sad

Good point...Maybe we should just stick to letting fellow fans find each other and flock together. The less fangirl bloodshed, the better.

How long would it take you to drive from your house to Seattle?

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:59 pm
Wait, you've never seen her yet? She was around Philly once and I got to see her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:57 pm
xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Wait, you've never seen her yet? She was around Philly once and I got to see her.

-curses and points dramatically-
You lucky, lucky, kismet-infested human! gonk

On a side note, as each day goes by, my desire to go to the Eclipse Prom grows more stronger than ever ;_;

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:03 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
complex_ity_

Good point...Maybe we should just stick to letting fellow fans find each other and flock together. The less fangirl bloodshed, the better.

How long would it take you to drive from your house to Seattle?

Anywhere from 3-5 hours, depending on the border lineup.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:41 pm
right now...im just DYING for eclipse to come out...then itll be the fourth and finally,...
heart EDWARD'S heart version!!!

YAY!!

LOVE ALL THE BOOKS!!!  

Edward Cullen is My Life

lost_smile

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:02 am
I need them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:48 pm
I just keep rereading Twilight and New Moon, you have no idea, its getting really frustrating, I can't sit still when I think about it.  

kanangirl123

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces