Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
Worst Grammar in the History of Civilization Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Archdemonessa

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 12:45 pm
tiger80272
*Opens up a thread-side weapons shop*

I've got your bludgeoning weapons over here: billy clubs, staves, and maces. Over here are your bladed ones: swords, daggers, knives, and axes.
Behind me are the guns: pistols, assault rifles, anti-tank guns, RPGs, and the random anti-aircraft missile launcher.

Special deal for today: All of them are free.

May I take... one of each? I have multiple n00bs to kill. I'll also take the pionted ones. But do you have a large, heavy, and many paged book?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:37 pm
*places weapons catalog on the counter*

One-thousand pages long with metal edging and reinforced front and back covers.  

Angel80272

rae-chan-sensei

Lonely Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:38 am
Woohoo...txt tlk murder spree!

Sidenote: I spent an entire semester as a slave (aka intern) at an office of the Public Defender. I know some good lawyers that'll help you out. So if you get caught in your killing joy, come find me. Though it would be best if you don't get caught, as I will also be covered in the blood of the illiterate. And the cops won't like that. No, they won't... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:36 pm
Hoorah for the weapons shop! I would like a pair of sais (preferably blunt), a nice sword, a pair of nunchucks, and a large tome of grammar if you have those items! I need to beat the heck out of some n00bs.

On the side, I know some great people who would help us in our quest to kill the n00bs and others who use txt tlk. Many black belts, and some just really big people.  

odish42

Masamune no Hi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:01 pm
That's the worst thing she has ever heard? Get me a .50 Calibur Sniper Rifle, the ones used as anti-armor. Maybe she will change her mind when she hears a gunshot.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:29 pm
I would also like this person's username.  

Masamune no Hi

Trumpet Ego

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:07 pm
I'm ashamed I was able to read that!
*cries*
To you perhaps have a book on binary code, calculus, or algebra? Maybe even physics? I need to teach an illiterate friend of mine..her weakness is books...especially those that contain complicated math.
*evil laugh*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:46 am
I feel dirty all over just for actually being able to understand that piece of text(?).

*washes repeatedly and with an almost palpable desperation*  

Azraelalpha

Meth Labs

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:17 am
Why do people use txt tlk when all they are going to get back is: "What on earth are you trying to tell me, you f-" Ok I won't go any further, you get the picture.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:50 am
I'm serious. I want this person's username.  

Masamune no Hi

rae-chan-sensei

Lonely Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:07 am
odish42
Hoorah for the weapons shop! I would like a pair of sais (preferably blunt), a nice sword, a pair of nunchucks, and a large tome of grammar if you have those items! I need to beat the heck out of some n00bs.

On the side, I know some great people who would help us in our quest to kill the n00bs and others who use txt tlk. Many black belts, and some just really big people.

Sai are traditionally blunt. (Yay! Someone else who likes their sai non-bladed!) And along with these blackbelts, I know some avid RPG-ers that can help out. Star Wars RPG-ers. With droids. And Jedi. And thermal detonators. And stuff and junk and stuff. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:31 am
Like me? I have plenty of HK-50s on standby, and my Sith Apprentices are assembled in an ancient temple on Korriban. I have a fleet of Star Destroyers positioned in orbit to prevent escape. Give the word and I'll have them dead within a day.  

Masamune no Hi

Aella_chan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:04 am
"OMG, LOL, THT WAS S0 FNNY!!!"
As if.. That was the worst thing I had ever read in my entire life! eek
I think the n00b that wrote this, is trying to be a serial IQ killer.
I may have lost just about half of my IQ points.

*goes to the anti-n00b weapon shop*
Can you please give me a bible book? A dictionary as well.
I think I'll give the person who wrote that thing a nice smack on the head and have them read through the bible, and then through the dictionary - searching up the word "vocabulary".  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:04 pm
Wow.... I really feel like killing myself after hearing that. Or maybe....I should just kill some n00bs? Hehehehe. *malicious grin* Who's with me?  

Mair The Devil Of Wither

Buccellatte

Sparkly Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:02 pm
I'll go with, Chiri.

I think I need to scour my eyes with some Clorox now. burning_eyes  
"TXT TLK" horror stories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers