Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
RP: Tales End Inn - Lucia City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:45 am
Profile:
Name: Manda Tifa
Race: Shifter
Species: White fluffy cat
Job: Unemployed, looking for work
Position: On the run...
Appearance: Feral Form: Small white fluffy cat with poofy tail Antro: Short with white fur and long blue hair and blue eyes. Otherwise all white in both forms.

IC:

Manda wandered around the city absentmindedly yet alert. She glanced down at the little slip of paper she had in her hand. "Turn left at Fox Grove..." she muttered, glancing up at the street sign in front of her. She was on the very edge of the city, looking for an inn known as the Tails End, hoping for a job.
For a long time she had been successful in hiding the fact that she was a Shifter. She'd had a great job as a teacher at the local elementary, was engaged to be married on her birthday in 2 months, and lived in a cozy apartment with her fiancee. That all changed last week when she finally confided in her fiancee her true identity. 'Cat's out of the bag now...' she thought grimly. Within the week her fiancee had called off the marriage, the school fired her, and her landlord kicked her out of her home. Now she was on the run for it would only be a matter of time before the Shifter Police started hunting her.
She was so lost in thought she almost didn't hear the gunshots from the distance growing nearer. Gunshots were a common thing in this city, hunters were always putting Shifters down. But it never occurred to her this time that they were close. The sound of running paws made her look up, and she dived out of the way of a charging wolf just in time. She watched it barrel through a door, blood trailing behind it, and she glanced behind her at the dogs in hot pursuit. Not thinking twice, she too, turned tail and ran down a dark alley, afraid they'd seen her, and shifted to feral form, hiding in an overturned waste bin. When she was sure it was safe, she crept out and ran for the Tails End, having finally found it at last.

OOC:
There's my first post....Gotta go for now though....will return later! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:46 am
ULTIMATE SHANK
Pain shot up through his leg for a moment and he stopped moving. He assumed he was on some sort of cot, perhaps a bed, by the giveway the the surface he was on had. He opened his eyes and debated whether or not to try and stand. He decided he would sleep and try to shake off the pain in his dreams.

OOC: I have to go too. gonk I'll see you guys later, probably in about 3 1/2 hours. Maybe more. stressed stressed stressed

OOC: ooookay o.o ah phuck it ^^ might as well head out myself *disconnects wire from back of head and prances off*

BIC:
Kuro sat on the floor, leaning on the wall as he looked at the wolf, he smiled to himself as he stood and walked close, covering him up with a blanket, then scritched behind his ear "we're fine now, we are safe... rest now..." he twitched his ears, turning back... -now Kuro.... about that one lady.....- he smiled to himself, almost humming as he made his way out of the room, remembering well wich door it was, then he made his way down again, hopeful of making a good impression this time...  

Kuro Netsune

Failed Narcotic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:50 am
Kuro Feuer
OOC: ooookay o.o ah phuck it ^^ might as well head out myself *disconnects wire from back of head and prances off*

OOC: Okay, Neo.
I'm gone now, seriously. *whisk*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:58 am
ULTIMATE SHANK
Kuro Feuer

OOC: Okay, Neo.
I'm gone now, seriously. *whisk*

OOC: noooo, not Neo, more like... Bane! *maniatical Smith laugther* ... bah, really now,

gone, for real, too o.-  

Kuro Netsune

Jazzfox

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:01 pm
((Okie; here we go :3 ))

Profile:
Name: Jasmine Sumisu
Race: Anthro
Species: Red Fox
Employment: General helper at the Tales End; stock counting, dishwasher; various other menial chores.
History/STATUS: Jasmine being a red fox is something you'd miss; and you'd be fairly justified to think she were a silver fox herself; when she's albino.
A pure blooded anthro; she has no side in the war; and hopes to see a resolution in her life time; although she knows how little she can do to stop the fighting.
Strong at heart, but with a weak body, often injured, it was pity alone that got her a home in the Tavern when she was found heaped at the doorway...

((Okie dokie... and now :3 ))

::Alarm clock was ringing... She was barely aware of it except that buzzing annoyance in her ear; trying to huddle in her sleep a little and pull the blanket closer couldn't drown it out...in the cliché of these scenes; Her white furred paw began roaming around this way and that for the bedside table; her mumbling as she felt and grabbed a solid object; SMACK! The alarm clock was off... only because she'd hit it with one of her various medicine bottles and sent a dozen odd pills all over the place::

::It was when she rolled in her still half-asleep nature that the crude plaster cast on her right leg seemed to roll with her; with a sound thud; not heavy, but still not quite so soft either...::

::The sudden loud yelping and crying out from the room issued to anyone Jasmine was WELL awake now!::  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:53 pm
****[profile]****

Name: Kleah

Race: feral

Species: half husky, half kit fox

Appearance: Grey fur overall, with a few streaks of white on the sides, muzzle, and ears. He is a bit bigger than most foxes, yet slightly smaller than an average husky.

Personality and miscellaneous info: He is typically in the Tales End, hanging around the shifters and other ferals, perticularly those who are hunted and/or injured. While his foxish side tends to make him mischevious at times, often leading him to raid the kitchen when nobody is looking, his husky side gives him a friendly attitude and he will usually be there to comfort those who are suffering or merely lonely. He is relatively smart and has a fast wit, so he is fairly good at outsmarting hunters, but he still tries to avoid leaving safe haven. He is skittish around anthros, and takes his time warming up to any from outside the inn.

****[/profile]***
[Initiating mode: IC....]
[IC mode aquired, connecting to RP world...]
[connection established]
[location: Tales End inn]
[time: 2:34 PM, Tuesday, July 2004]
[status: ready for RP and wondering why I'm talking like a computer]
[entering query 'why I'm talking like a computer']
[query answered: because you think it's funny, despite the fact it isn't]
[suggestion: shut up and RP already]
[finished]
****[sorry about that xd K, here's the RP xP]****

Kleah blinked and lifted his head, hearing the all-too familiar yelping of a familiar anthro upstairs. He gave a soft feral snicker, then sat up and stretched, yawning. He looked around a bit, finding himself hidden in his usual corner of a closet in one of the unused rooms in the inn. He scratched behind his ear, then carefully, quietly peeked his head out of the closet, glancing around to make sure the room had stayed unused while he was asleep. After seeing that the coast was clear, he crept out and silently made his way to the lobby, where he flopped behind a potted plant, allowing himself to wake up while he watched for newcommers to enter or leave the inn.

He'd have to get something to eat soon enough, but he could wait. Perhaps he'd spare the cook some aggrivation today and go find food elsewhere rather than raiding the kitchen. But then he smelled something rather pleasant emmitting from the kitchen, the scent of fresh bacon, eggs, and sausage, as well as possibly some pancakes with who-knows-how-many kinds of syrup. 'Then again.... maybe not....' he thought to himself, grinning and licking his lips.

Lloxie

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:29 pm
Name: Dragon Heart, called Aqua
Species: Western Dragon
Race: shifter, default feral
Alliance: to the ferals who raised her

Apperance: Feral form, an aqua blue dragon about the size of a large dog. Two horns swoop back from behind her dark blue eyes and her scales are like a snake's, but shiny. Cream scales run down the underside of her body from her jaw to the tip of her tail. A crystal tear drop hangs on a silver chain around her neck.

General info: likes to hang out at Tales End for the company of other shifters, to experience the other side of herself. Has water powers, including becoming it and manupulating it. Can control the weather to some extent (such as make it rain).

Intro:

The door to the cellar creaked open as an aqua blue dragon pushed her scaled muzzle through it. Looking around curiously, she slipped through the doorway and walked to the fire. Curling up on the left side of the hearth, she murmered contentedly and let her eyes drift half closed. She yawned widely, showing ivory fangs and licked her muzzle with her forked tongue. Huffing, she wrapped her tail around herself. Half formed dreams drifted through her mind, forgoten as they disappeared.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:46 pm
dragonz_luvr
Name: Dragon Heart, called Aqua
Species: Western Dragon
Race: shifter, default feral
Alliance: to the ferals who raised her

Apperance: Feral form, an aqua blue dragon about the size of a large dog. Two horns swoop back from behind her dark blue eyes and her scales are like a snake's, but shiny. Cream scales run down the underside of her body from her jaw to the tip of her tail. A crystal tear drop hangs on a silver chain around her neck.

General info: likes to hang out at Tales End for the company of other shifters, to experience the other side of herself. Has water powers, including becoming it and manupulating it. Can control the weather to some extent (such as make it rain).

Intro:

The door to the cellar creaked open as an aqua blue dragon pushed her scaled muzzle through it. Looking around curiously, she slipped through the doorway and walked to the fire. Curling up on the left side of the hearth, she murmered contentedly and let her eyes drift half closed. She yawned widely, showing ivory fangs and licked her muzzle with her forked tongue. Huffing, she wrapped her tail around herself. Half formed dreams drifted through her mind, forgoten as they disappeared.

****[OOC mode]****

Umm... DL, on the first page, I think one of the rules was no breaking of the laws of physics, etc., which would include 'water powers' and controlling the weather... heh... sweatdrop Just so ya know...

****[exiting OOC mode]****  

Lloxie

NewAgeLink

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:50 pm
((Aw... such conflict! If I join, I'll probably be a shifter. >_>))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:50 pm
Alexander yawned and blinked until his sight became clear.
"All right now, where the hell are you?" He mused to himself. He looked himself over and saw the bandage on his leg. "Damn hunters."
He yawned again, and shifted, now fully anthro. Wherever he was, it'd be safer like this. He searched the room, coming by a small chest of drawers next to the bed and pulled out some clothing, most all of it black. As he stumbled out of the room with a slight limp he came upon a room that he vaugely remembered from earlier. He smelled meat. Cooked, but fresh. He sat down to think and let the pain in his leg sink back. He was in the Tales End Inn, that he knew, but why? Soon enough, he remembered the hunters and the chase. He was safe here now, and that's all that mattered.  

Failed Narcotic

Lloxie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 2:58 pm
Kleah yawned quietly and stretched, finding himself having almsot fallen back to sleep again. Things were boring and rather dull in the morning. He finally got up again and looked around, then snuck over to the employee entrance to the bar. Giving another quick glance around to make sure the coast was clear, he then skittered behind the bar and made his way towards the kitchen. He peeked around the corner of the entrance to the kitchen, to make sure the cook wasn't around, or at least not looking.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:01 pm
OOC: I may not be around for a while. If something happens pertaining to me, just give me a kick in the PM.  

Failed Narcotic

Lloxie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:03 pm
ULTIMATE SHANK
OOC: I may not be around for a while. If something happens pertaining to me, just give me a kick in the PM.

****[OOC]****

xX;; Okies, will do! xP

****[/OOC]****  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:09 pm
::Finally it seemed Jasmine made an effort to get up; not particularly dressed yet; still in the long, worn looking pink nightshirt that covered her baggily; a crutch stuffed under one shoulder as she hobbled sleepily out of her room; shutting the door and rubbing her red eyes with her free paw again; at least you knew it wasn't from lack of sleep; being albino did that to you... with a quick ruffle of her untidily cropped headfur; down she went; with a bit of a struggle; she managed it anyhow... finally into the main tavern area; not giving a second to look and see if anyone else was there; she near slumped onto a bench at the corner; her crutch down on the floor as she tried to shift her right leg up onto the bench with a sigh...::

::At least she could look forward to pancakes now... so she hoped...::  

Jazzfox

Distinct Werewolf

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lloxie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:17 pm
Kleah sees that the coast is clear, so he hops onto the counter and sniffs around, finding lots of food on and around the oven. He grins ferally and grabs a paper towel roll and tears a piece of with his teeth, then starts picking up pieces of bacon and sausage, etc., and putting them on it. After he's gotten enough to satisfy himself, he loooks around again, then folds the paper towel over and carries it in his mouth back to his spot behind the potted plant, being as sneaky and quiet as possible. Once he gets there, he eats, then lays his head back down for another short nap, a content smile on his muzzle.

****[OOC]****
I'm gonna go for a bit. Be back in a little while. ^.^
****[/OOC]****  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out