Submit

Would you?
  Yeah
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:05 pm
It wouldn't have really bothered me, mostly because school was a torture in its self so anything on top of that was no real problem, and also because I had one of the worst attendence records in my year (which I now regret, stay in school, it's your ticket to a better life kids), so I wouldn't have been around when the incident took place or for the punishment.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:29 pm
MortSanglant
Dang, you people are really benevolent.

I don't understand the concept of trying to save everyone else.

Who cares?

It's ONE class that will be over in a semester or year.

i completely understand and i ask the rest of you why you would stand up for them when they are ready to let you or someone else take the blame, even the person/people that did it; why you or anyone save their a**?  

grotesquekreeple

xX x0mbie Xx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:06 am
frankly i cant stand the people in my classes so i would stay put and keep my mouth shut, and let the punishment be given because they deserve it and im not bothered by wrting(or extra) work so i could care less.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:35 pm
I'm not really trying to start a fight or anything, but I see both sides of the table, and each is reasonable. Thank you all for your opinions and thoughts about the subject.  

Whisperer~Nightshade

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:03 pm
grotesquecreeple
i ask the rest of you why you would stand up for them when they are ready to let you or someone else take the blame, even the person/people that did it; why you or anyone save their a**?

My sense of fairness is overdeveloped.

I don't think it's fair for the whole class to suffer because of something one or two people did. If I get punished for something I didn't do, that seems somehow less unfair because only one person is being treated unjustly, instead of the whole class.

Mind you, I'm not saying it's wrong not to stand up. If you don't want to 'admit' to something you didn't do, that's totally sane and reasonable.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff