Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NikiPaprika

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:21 am
I'm probably the only one who despises most children.

Well, especially the little brats in Scotland, anyways...

the younger ones are nice, but the ones that are about 8-9 years old, who are begining to know and understand what they are actually saying and know how arrogant and cheeky they're being. Those are the little cunts.

You see, I go to school on a bus, and then I meet my friend so we can walk together to the actual school building. As I walk past a primary (elementary for americans) school, this same kid ALWAYS stands of the other side of the gates and as I walk past, he shouts "Your weird!" and laughs. Then as I get my best friend, he starts shouting "Your fat!" to my best friend, who is already sensitive about her weight.

Next time I see that little rugrat, I don't think there is anything going to hold me back from slapping him!!!

Dx

but one of my youngest cousins, who is about 8, said that I looked pretty.

Yay.

xD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:42 pm
I like kids with hot sauce and crackers.

Actually kids are scared of me but their curriosity gets the best of them and they start asking questions, once they get to know me they like me.  

Sisemen

Black Mage Meifa

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:49 pm
I love little kids too. ^_^ A lot of my sisters friends I'm friends with, little 12-year-olds. They really like me and love being around me. A lot of them have gone either punk, emo and goth. lol pretty cool.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:04 am
my neices and nephews all love me everytime they come over they all run to my room first.  

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Choklit Teddi

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:15 am
I'm not a huge fan of little kids, as my patience is low, and my anger quick coming.
Many of them are alright though.. I have a bit of a soft side towards them usually. I occasionally get a few of them coming up to me commenting on my hair, clothes, or accessories..
Whatever is usually the most interesting looking to them at the time.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:33 am
i wanna have kids when i get older. i think id make a good dad.  

WitchyBoy

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100

OHEMGEEHallo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:58 am
User Image
I really want children when I get older ;D

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:04 am
Hmmm....Well every time I go into the elementary building all these little kids walk up to me wanting a hug.They wave at me....say,....I love your skull necklace and things like that.Though they can be annoying sometimes too...This one kid in second grade grabbed the chain on my pants and tried to pull me down the hall.... xp Very unfortunate,.....but he is afraid of me now.. twisted

toriable2016

Shiiba

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:29 am
I simply love children!! Not the bratty spoiled children, mind you, but the actual sweet curious little innocent kittens... er.. kids.. blaugh

It seems like if the parents would stop trying so hard to not expose them to people different than themselves, the children would grow up accepting a lot more.. sad

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:34 pm
I'm getting my six year old brother into the word of classic rock, and heavy metal. I have to gaurd him against the corruption of my wannabe popstar sister. I try to expose him to other things as well (musically) so he gets a taste of what's out there.

Little kids...eh....generally I'm not to fond of them but some are okay. Once some kid wanted to use my handcuffs to play policemen with (me).
Sometimes I get the "you're pretty" comment. Its nice to know they haven't been corrupted by their parents into believing any stereotypes, yet...If they're bratty to me I might scare them...I try not to do that anymore though...  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Kohanna13

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:49 pm
The Vampire Ruler
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

It is simply as they say "ignorance is bliss" they have not yet felt the fact of a need to fit in with a social group they have not yet been pushed into a label and given a stereotype they're..innocence at its best its why I work at my library at story time (a bunch of kids ages from 6-8 that sit and you read them a story) they ADORE me they still think I'm a Vampire ^^ its so much fun to run around and play with them while they run thinking "OMG VAMPIRE AHH!! NUUU THAT TICKLES!!" its fun and when I have to go ALL 40 OF THEM grab my chains and pull trying to keep me from leaving its so much fun.
Light Is My Deaths Curse

Aww 4laugh I love kids like that. My little cousin (not even 3 weeks then) loves White Zombie and does the horns 4laugh GOTH BABY!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:09 pm
I love kids. The cute ones are so nice and sweet and huggable, and are always so fun to talk to and play with whee Heck, the not so cute ones can be ok too.  

Scathach789

Zombiezaku

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:03 am
Kids and senior citizens think my goth clothes r cool but middle aged people and other people my age just keep there distance and act like im freaky.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:22 am
The other day I was walking out of the bathroom in target and a little girl said, "You are bootiful." Aaaaaaawe! whee heart  

TheWitchGotRobin

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:34 pm
Childern are best just before they hit school. You see, before that, they don't have the misconception that to be funny, you must curse alot and be a general a*****e. I remember once I was brought to a girl's six or fifth birthday party because we were sort of neighbors (canal boats at the same mooring that month) and she thought I dressed cool. And probably because I never talk down to childern. If I use a word they don't understand, they'll ask me about it, I'll tell them, and then they'll be excited because they learned a new word. (Your epidermis is showing! XD) I don't kneel when I talk to kids, either. I remember being little... I remember being young and hating it when people did that. And I was willing to pick them up and play airplane with them. And I was wearing kitty ears that day. So, yeah, they absolutely loved me.

And I know this one gentleman who, for a time, dressed up as a pirate and went to childern's parties to fight with them and let them win. Best job ever, I should say. <3

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff