Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
Chapter 331 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrabappleRed

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:50 pm
Right. So Naruto now has, what, twenty four hours to perfect his new technique? Something like that. Think he'll manage to do it with only one clone, as opposed to two? I can't see how having three people in a cluster around a tiny orb will help in a fight.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:09 pm
They'll just stand and watch, like Sailor Moon or something.  

Captain Verd

CrabappleRed

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:36 pm
The mental image is both hilarious and mentaly scarring, especialy considering Naruto's female form. Damn you for giving it to me.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:40 pm
Naruto: Moooooon! PRISM POWER! <3 *Does little locket thinger that SM does, only with Rasengan* >D

Sakura: NARUTO! DON'T USE RASEN- o___o

Sai: Now he's heartless? ^^

Sakura: More like brainless. -__-

Naruto: Why won't you heal me..? D: *Goes Kyuubi to heal*

Yamato: O_O OH SNAP! *Seals up Kyuubi*

Naruto: DX .... *GURK* x__x

------

@CrabbyRedApple: I totally agree with you, Tsunade needs to be able to put her foot down more, or her finger as the case may be. Hell, where's the legion of ANBU hiding in the shadows to drag away insubordinates at her command?

I also agree with your assessment of Team 10, though they now have two brilliant minds to work with; Kakashi wasn't in ANBU, or made Jounin so young for nothing you know. xP In fact, Shikamaru should count this as a blessing, Kakashi is strong, has good instincts and is capable of bringing about another few allies with his cute little nindogs.

Hooray for Kakashi on a different team, 'bout time he got 'good' teamwork to be a part of. xD

This should be fun to watch too. ;D

Hmmm, who bets that Team 8 gets sent out instead of Team 7?

I mean, we haven't any indication of what they can do. They need spotlight now. D<

Also, are we all clear that Shizune is awesome and cute?

We are? GOOD! <3  

Kuroi Ryuuka

sk8intree

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:58 pm
or kakashi makes it a goal to warp all of the akatsuki members arms away.

kakashi: shikamaru, hold him

*mankekyou!!!*

hidan: ooo pain yes! yes! more! faster

ino: is this supposed to be a fight or... something else...?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:12 pm
What happened to Kakashi's arm???????  

unknownshenronz

CrabappleRed

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:53 pm
Kuroi Ryuuka

@CrabbyRedApple: I totally agree with you, Tsunade needs to be able to put her foot down more, or her finger as the case may be. Hell, where's the legion of ANBU hiding in the shadows to drag away insubordinates at her command?

I also agree with your assessment of Team 10, though they now have two brilliant minds to work with; Kakashi wasn't in ANBU, or made Jounin so young for nothing you know. xP In fact, Shikamaru should count this as a blessing, Kakashi is strong, has good instincts and is capable of bringing about another few allies with his cute little nindogs.

Hooray for Kakashi on a different team, 'bout time he got 'good' teamwork to be a part of. xD

This should be fun to watch too. ;D

Hmmm, who bets that Team 8 gets sent out instead of Team 7?

I mean, we haven't any indication of what they can do. They need spotlight now. D<

Also, are we all clear that Shizune is awesome and cute?

We are? GOOD! <3

I think Kakashi, and all that Kakashi represents/has, is the only reason Tsunade let them go on their merry way.

And I do hope another team gets sent out. I just want things mixed and matched, period. I realize that there's only so much that can be done, and that in the end, this is a shounen manga writen by a major DBZ fan, but there's so much potential. Really, one of the main factors in a good military force is people being able to work with anyone and everyone else in that force. I want to see more mixups, more odd matches.

I also want to see more, well, ninja-y stuff. Lets see Kiba & Naruto going out and beating the tar outta stuff. Lets see infiltration with Ino and Hinata. Let's see Sakura and Shino developing new poisons. Seriously, anything! Though I really do enjoy the Akatsuki arc, and the overall plot. . . I want something a bit more meatier. A bit more gritty. Alas, I'll just have to content myself with writting AU fanfic rolleyes

I'm also just as curious as you about what team 8 has grown into. They had a fairly interesting mix to begin with. It'll be nice to see how far they've come.

And Shizune has got to be the one who's running the political side of Konoha. Tsunade's got the decent ideals for it, but Shizune's got the common sense. Tsunade needs her to play the voice of reason and devil's advocate. Thank god she's around to do it (though I must say, I loath TonTon)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:11 pm
unknownshenronz

NOBODY FREAKING KNOWS!!! scream scream scream  

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:04 am
Nephite Warrior
unknownshenronz

Isn't it obvious. Kakashi is Naruto.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:15 am
EndlessDreamer

Actually, there's some speculation it could be Kurenai. She wraps her hand is a similar fashion.  

CrabappleRed

Pekora

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:38 am
why would Naruto go with Team 10 to hunt Akatsuki?! unless he didnt completed his jutsu then he cant beat them!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They already caught 6 Bijuus?! They didn't even showed the caught ones (except for Shukaku, Sanbi and Nibi) gonk !  

Pekora

Nephite Warrior

Newbie Noob

3,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:40 pm
EndlessDreamer
Nephite Warrior
unknownshenronz

Isn't it obvious. You're dumb!(no offense of course)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:20 pm
Nephite Warrior
EndlessDreamer
Nephite Warrior
unknownshenronz

Isn't it obvious. You're dumb!(no offense of course)

Hmmm. I spose I should explain my reasoning... Kakashi's response to Shikamaru's question is definitely not Kakashi-esque. It would make sense for Naruto to sustain some injuries due to his training because of Kyuubi and how every transformation weakens his healing ability. Also look at Naruto's remarkable transformation jutsu. He could easily imitate Kakashi if he so chose to. I do have sound reasons for saying that Kakashi is Naruto. I don't believe Shikamaru is fooled tho. *to Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3* He would because he wants to help. Whether he is strong enough or not never stopped him before.  

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:21 pm
CrabappleRed
Right. So Naruto now has, what, twenty four hours to perfect his new technique? Something like that. Think he'll manage to do it with only one clone, as opposed to two? I can't see how having three people in a cluster around a tiny orb will help in a fight.
Yeah... s**t. I feel really bad for Naruto. Why couldn't they just wait?  
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games