Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twilight and New Moon
  Yay!
View Results

findme240

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:50 pm
I finished Twilight in 4 days. I'm still waiting to read New Moon.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:43 pm
I don't remember exactly how long it took me, a few days maybe (8 hours)? But I do remember staying up late until 2 am on a school night, and how tired I was the next day. xd  

Rain And Roses

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:44 pm
Woot for my fellow 2-A.M.ers ♥  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:28 pm
one sleepless night and the next day I bribed the librarain to bump me to the front of the hold list by reoginizing her selfs 0.0  

microwave_ally

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:28 pm
wow, your librarian let you get away with that?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:42 pm
microwave_ally
one sleepless night and the next day I bribed the librarain to bump me to the front of the hold list by reoginizing her selfs 0.0

Anything for Twilight & New Moon, eh? Awesome rofl  

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:11 pm
I heard about someone who got New Moon like a month early because her librarian gave her the advanced copy  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:34 pm
User Image
I finished Twilight in 2 days.. o_O I wish I had New Moon, but unfortunately my funds are low. Damn you, expensive manga! *sob*  

Shigures Editor

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:27 pm
Shigures Editor
User Image
I finished Twilight in 2 days.. o_O I wish I had New Moon, but unfortunately my funds are low. Damn you, expensive manga! *sob*

Manga? You live in Japan? biggrin

I'm going on a fieldtrip to Japan this spring break. Kyoto, Tokyo, Hirashima... whee  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:54 pm
@xX.Twi-Lite.Xx: Agh, darn ARCs...It's a little sad to say, but I'm glad there aren't any ARCs of Eclipse this time. I think it's a little...unfair (?) that other people get to experience the novels before "regular" readers do. Unless they're part of a group that actually sends Stephenie feedback about how she might be able to improve the story, I don't believe anyone else should have Eclipse in their hands before the rest of the world. I mean, that's what the ARCs are for anyway, right?

@Shigures Editor: You too? I used to run so low on money all the time because I waited on tons of series volumes to come out every month...Fortunately, most of my top obsessions are over with. I only worry about new Fruits Basket and Absolute Boyfriend volumes now.

HOMG. The new Furuba volume is out, isn't it?! Someone smack me for not remembering Dx

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

Blackfire Tease

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:51 am
complex_ity_
Shigures Editor
User Image

Manga? You live in Japan? biggrin

I'm going on a fieldtrip to Japan this spring break. Kyoto, Tokyo, Hirashima... whee

I wanna read the Manga so badly whee And I'm going to Japan in 2009

Anyways...I got Twilight when it first came out. I stared reading it and I soon couldn't put the book down. I read it in about 10 hours and then passed it onto my friends(I Don't have it back yet stare )
And New Moon, I was rushed because all of my friends wanted to borrow it yet again. I finished it in about 4 days, because I had a lot of homework to do and lots of other things.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:52 pm
I read Twilight in like a few days. I got if for a plane trip from Barnes and Noble. After I finished it for the second time (still on my trip) I demanded we go to the store and get New Moon. I started reading New Moon on the car ride back to where I was staying and read it for nine hours straight. I started it at 6:30pm and finished it at 3:05am the same night. I didn't put it down once.

Kakyoku no Doki

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:36 pm
.Thalionwen.
I read Twilight in like a few days. I got if for a plane trip from Barnes and Noble. After I finished it for the second time (still on my trip) I demanded we go to the store and get New Moon. I started reading New Moon on the car ride back to where I was staying and read it for nine hours straight. I started it at 6:30pm and finished it at 3:05am the same night. I didn't put it down once.

Agh, you're so lucky you read it during (I'm guessing) vacation...
Staying up that late on a school night and avoiding homework is not healthy...at least it wasn't for me that particular day.

You read it in the car though? I get dizzy most of the time, depending on the car I'm in and the speed. But for New Moon, I guess it's understandabe to see how all that would fly out the window. Heck, as long as I don't puke on that beautiful cover, I'd go to any lengths to finish that story asap ♥

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:57 pm
Alas, sadly I wasn't lucky enough to start reading it when New Moon was already out. It took me just under seven hours to finish the first (that's the lenght of my school day), and then after months of waiting, I finished New Moon in six hours.

Failure in Stereo

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:51 pm
Ms. Alice Cullen
Alas, sadly I wasn't lucky enough to start reading it when New Moon was already out. It took me just under seven hours to finish the first (that's the lenght of my school day), and then after months of waiting, I finished New Moon in six hours.

Me too. You don't know the meaning of pain until you have to wait for New Moon. When did you get Twilight?  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff