Barnes & Noble
  Book Warehouse
  Borders
  Other
  I get all my books from the library
View Results

Twilight_junkie247

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:37 pm
I got New Moon from Borders and Twilight from a local bookstore!!!! The next book is supposed to come out this spring I think.... xd  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:23 pm
Twilight_junkie247
I got New Moon from Borders and Twilight from a local bookstore!!!! The next book is supposed to come out this spring I think.... xd

More like...this fall. Or towards the end of summer.  

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

Monkeyluver9

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:36 pm
OMG!! i bought New Moon like two days ago and I'm about half way finisihed with it!! It's soo good. I thought this series wasn't gonna be good cuz I don't really like love stories but this loves tory wasn't over the top with all the gushy mushy lovey dovey stuff. AND it's wasn't overly Sci-Fi either which was good.

I bought both "Twilight" and "'New Moon" at Barnes & Nobles. I've never heard of the other stores besides Borders...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:56 pm
My friend basically had read it and she loved it and so she was getting everyone to read it and so i finally got my hands on it. So i read it and i like finished it on like the end of a friday, and i couldn't wait till tuesday (it was a 3 day weekend then) to get it from her, so i went ahead and got it at barnes and noble. And later on i got my own copy of twilight. So really, i've had my new moon longer then my twilight.  

sportgirl3192

perpetual_insanity_1213

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:08 am
I got Twilight from a friend but i still don't have new moon because they didn't have when i went on my monthly book shopping trip!!!GRRRRRR! but it is the first and only on my list of new books to buy!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:42 am
The girl who sits in front of me put Twilight on my desk and told me I HAD to read it....And I loved it of course!  

Akasha31993

Twilight-Related Fanart

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces