Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Garra and whats become of him (or anything else like how he) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

is he you know *gulp*
yes
29%
 29%  [ 8 ]
no
29%
 29%  [ 8 ]
too soon to even guess
40%
 40%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 27

ramen shinobi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:32 am
if gaara dies im going to be pissed  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:36 pm
well they say he is but there still carting his body around so then might be bluffing or there might be a way to reverse the process  

Gatsuuga

Paena

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:30 pm
Honestly...I LOVE gaara and all that..but I think he should die. Listen before someone yells at me! It would REALLY work with the SL...and it would calm down all the fans who are UBER pissed he became Kazekage at such a young age (C'mon...think about it logically..it's ridiculous). with as many kids as the Series has...it's about time one of them dies...And I think taking Naruto down that darkened road...ads more theme to the series. But no...Gaara probably isn't dead since he's such a fan favorite. stare  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:50 pm
well i think as much as it would suck and it would piss me off that if garra did die it would ground it back to realality just like when the 3rd died sadly its garra and not like you know iruckia  

Gatsuuga

Honh

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:26 pm
Bad news, from the last chapter I read, it would seem like Garra IS dead. Sorry folks... sad crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:11 pm
For the sake of my dear sister, who has become well-known at her entire high-school for being the most passionate Gaara fanatic on Earth (seriously; mention "Mishieru's husband" to anyone in the school, and they know it's Gaara your're referring to; yeah, my sis loves him so much she calls him her husband), I hope he's not really dead.

Unless it is truly shown that he is, I will deny it strongly. And if he is, then both me and my sister will mourn the loss of one with a past so tragic to deserve redemption.....  

Kazrielle

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Paena

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:56 pm
Highlight if you want to read... stare it's from the most recent issue
Naruto sees Gaara and tells him to wake up. Kakashi says "That's enough Naruto..." "You must understand by now..." Then Deidara stands up and says "Yup, you get it, don'tcha?" "He's real dead, this one...hmm!"

ninja ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:57 pm
Omg. If Gaara dies, then all the scary Gaara fangirls like mysealf will send angry letters to Kishimoto. xD

But I don't think he'll die. There have been some pretty sad things, but he wouln't die. Neji lived after being stabbed in the heart like area, and Choji survived the red pill. ^_^ Gaara will live, somehow.  

Cathemeral Bird

Gatsuuga

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 5:10 pm
ya ya ya garra is dead right, ive heard things like this before like oh Rock Lee will never be able to be a ninja again ether, so i think he's ok mabey if not

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Gaara-Sama  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:25 pm
He cant be dead, cause then it would be like if sasuke would be dead to close to end a series, and if he could die that easily then whats to say bout Naruto?  

Uchiha_hime29

eaten by a domo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 4:35 pm
if you look at his body it looks like it is "cracking"
he is dead crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:07 pm
i just gotta say right now it seems he is dead but u know Gaara's body cracking wouldn't mean much since it was just what happen to him when it was Gaara versus Rock lee. The sand was blocking his true face or something. Besides this incident is just almost exactly like what happen to Chouji and Neji i mean when i read the manga it seemed like they were dead. But in the end they were alive. That's just my opinion, i really would like to read on and see what happens.  

aznnam3dj1n

Nya-lathotep

Invisible Shapeshifter

11,315 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:22 pm
....T.T scream gonk sweatdrop stare eek crying cry  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items