None
  About Half
  Almost All of 'Em
  Poll Whore
View Results

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:21 am
Shino41
7. I'm going to change my last name to Aburame.
Creepy. gonk

Most permanent thing I considered doing Naruto-related was the Leaf tattooed on my left arm. But I've always wanted something there. To avoid being called a Shikamaru-wanker or something, I'll probably have something else tattooed there. sweatdrop But that spot is cool; I want something there. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:31 pm
1. Buy at least 10 things Naruto themed: Im assuming you mean real life. Inwhich case, hell yes. xd
2. Wear a naruto headband or gloves or any other naruto cosplay apparel: sometimes I'll wear my sound hitai-ate and other stoof... 3nodding
3. Try molding chakra to pass time in class: erm, no. But I've molded qui...
4. Tried either Rasengan or Chidori with your friends: No, but ive pointed my itachi ring at my friends and screamed, "ILLUSION!" XD; they usually scream and hold their heads. I need a life~ sweatdrop
5. Ran at least 1 mile like a ninja. o_o I hope ive ran more than that...*ponders* probably...but not in attempts to be ninja-like or anything. Just for the sake of my own personal training.
6. You've memorized all you favorite episode by number and name. uh...no? o_o; should I?
7. You know everything about your favorite character down to their blood type. ....I plead the fifth! sweatdrop
8. When you hum a song, you hum a Naruto theme song: Every now and then. :3
9. You've cosplayed as a Naruto character Mmmhmm! Rock lee at sakura con 2005, Kabuto at Kumori con 2006, and Sai at kumori con 2006. I'mma gonna be deidara at kumori con 2007~
10. You read the manga and watch both the American and Japanese Naruto. I cant watch the japanese anime...*sobs* but yes to the other two.
11. You've attened a Naruto discussion group and contributed the most: yep. :3
12. When you write a list like this out of boredom because you can't get Naruto out of your head: many times, many times...
13. Have all the Naruto songs on your Ipod: I dont have an i-pod! gonk but its all on a CD...  

Kexita

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:04 pm
I agree Shikalee, that's kinda... an obsession xd

Omg today the new Naruto opening was stuck in my head ALL OF FREAKING SCHOOL. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:20 pm
churrlo
I agree Shikalee, that's kinda... an obsession xd

Omg today the new Naruto opening was stuck in my head ALL OF FREAKING SCHOOL. xp
LOL THAT HAPPENS TO ME. xd Some days.  

Syndactyly

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:50 am
The worst part is, I found relief when it stopped.... and then the FMA Opening came into my head! Gah! xd stressed blaugh sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:12 pm
I've also personally worn Itachi's ring to school on many occasions. Only one of my friends know who he is so unfortunately only I can point to her and she holds her head. Then I poke it ^_^  

Vinida

Vinida

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 4:13 pm
Anyone else done any of these?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:24 pm
1. Buy at least 10 things Naruto themed
-yes
2. Wear a naruto headband or gloves or any other naruto cosplay apparel
-yes
3. Try molding chakra to pass time in class.
-yes
4. Tried either Rasengan or Chidori with your friends.
-yes
5. Ran at least 1 mile like a ninja.
-yes
6. You've memorized all you favorite episode by number and name.
-no
7. You know everything about your favorite character down to their blood
type.
-no
8. When you hum a song, you hum a Naruto theme song.
-yes
9. You've cosplayed as a Naruto character
-yes
10. You read the manga and watch both the American and Japanese
Naruto.
-yes, no, yes
11. You've attened a Naruto discussion group and contributed the most.
-no
12. When you write a list like this out of boredom because you can't get Naruto out of your head.
-no
13. Have all the Naruto songs on your Ipod
-yes  

Chou Ginga Gurren Lagann

Kexita

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:12 pm
Vinida
I've also personally worn Itachi's ring to school on many occasions. Only one of my friends know who he is so unfortunately only I can point to her and she holds her head. Then I poke it ^_^

I loff my itachi ring. But you know what? I bought mine thinking it was Deidara's. xd Don't ask me how that happened, it's a really long story. But ya, I was bascially an idiot. I still want deidara's ring too. >3> I wonder if they even make those.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:01 pm
I really haven't done any of the listed except for buying a few headbands for my friends. I would however, like to get the gloves Sakura wears in the time skip! ^^

Oh, and I DO watch the dub and some subs, and read some chapters of the manga.  

--pepper panda--

6,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Consumer 100

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:36 pm

Yeah. I'm that awesome.

Not a Naruto fanatic. And proud.

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2