• Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:36 am
BUT!!!!

*raises finger*

Naruto has Harem No Jutsu and Sexy No Jutsu...*nods*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:42 am
Personally, i would like to Trunks kicks some major a**. Cause when you look at it, Goku is a p***y thats avoids all unnessicary killing, and Vageta is a complete a** who would kill anything he doesn't like on a bad day. But Trunks is a happy medium, thus making it way more satisfying to see him kil bad people, especially after he goes back and slaughters the androids and cell. twisted I was like "HELL YEAH!" and "TAKE THAT YOU OIL DRINKIN, BIG-FOREHEADED a**-MUNCHERS!"

oh and yeah, Goku would F* Naruto up, cause even if the power levels were close enough for the fight to be close, Naruto has no Skillz, he's not very smart either. Were Goku is a seasoned fighter. Now maybe if we were talking about Gaara of the 4th...........  

liz_bliz_inc

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:43 am
Emily Wattsion
jingko
if it's Goku from Saiyuki, then goku because in his demon from no one can beat him but Sanzo, or a god. but from Dragon Ballz or like then i'm lost.
I agree with the saiyuki Goku, The dragon ball Z Goku would defeat Naturo because if Goku was to turn into super sayian 4 naruto would die. Goku can telaport to places and also Goku has the kamehameha wave. That's why Goku is earths protector. biggrin
which is why earth needs a protector, Goku is like a bad guy magnet  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:58 am
In an area with trees and s**t, Naruto would kick a**. ninja Unless he made an a** of himself... sweatdrop

In a clear area with them just having hand-to-hand combat... Probably Goku.

Draws are the manifestation of evil. stare  

Mika1560

Gatsuuga

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:06 am
Does anyone remember DragonBall where Goku was quite weak and had no skills at all.

OK why i think that naruto would win

Goku can read energy Lvls but with kage bushin being as they are all real and have to same power lvl id be tuff for goku.

There Both good guys There probally not gonna kill eachother or blow the planet up

Rasengan spins energy so Kamehamha could be sent flying back at Goku

Spirit Bomb would be useless Naruto is Pure hearted

The DemonFox inside naruto, heals and protects him

OF course Goku at SS4 would reck Naruto as he is now, But naruto as he is now isnt at the age of goku at the end of dragonball or the beg. of Z

on another note. do you think that Sharingan would be able to copy Kamehamha  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:39 am
Mika1560
In an area with trees and s**t, Naruto would kick a**. ninja Unless he made an a** of himself... sweatdrop

In a clear area with them just having hand-to-hand combat... Probably Goku.

Draws are the manifestation of evil. stare
Goku would make a forseted area into a clear area in a blink  

liz_bliz_inc

Zerilla

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:09 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Emily Wattsion
jingko
if it's Goku from Saiyuki, then goku because in his demon from no one can beat him but Sanzo, or a god. but from Dragon Ballz or like then i'm lost.
I agree with the saiyuki Goku, The dragon ball Z Goku would defeat Naturo because if Goku was to turn into super sayian 4 naruto would die. Goku can telaport to places and also Goku has the kamehameha wave. That's why Goku is earths protector. biggrin
which is why earth needs a protector, Goku is like a bad guy magnet
xp so true  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:49 pm
Gatsuuga
Does anyone remember DragonBall where Goku was quite weak and had no skills at all.

Goku can read energy Lvls but with kage bushin being as they are all real and have to same power lvl id be tuff for goku.

There Both good guys There probally not gonna kill eachother or blow the planet up

OF course Goku at SS4 would reck Naruto as he is now, But naruto as he is now isnt at the age of goku at the end of dragonball or the beg. of Z

HmMm...good question. I can't see Sasuke or Itachi do a Kamehameha though, haha  

Honh

Zerilla

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:45 pm
Honh
Gatsuuga

HmMm...good question. I can't see Sasuke or Itachi do a Kamehameha though, haha

What about Kakashi? eek That's something I'd love to see Kakashi screaming out "Ka-me-hame-HA!" xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:13 pm
Kame.....Kame.....ha!

Kakashi style razz  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Gatsuuga

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:05 pm
now that i think about it i dont think it be possiable since there are no seals or anything, think it have to be learnd like Rasengan. But id be quite easy to learn i think. But it might be able to be copied  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:12 pm
but something like Trunks's move he use against freezia with all the hand movements(i guess those were seals mabey)  

Gatsuuga

My Ch3m1cal R0manc3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:36 am
Well it depends on when Goku were to fight him..If it were in Dragonball-Saiyan Saga Naruto would win but after that Goku would annialte him because of Super Saiyan and Spirit Bomb abd stuff.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:38 pm
spirt bomb wont work on naruto he's pure of heart, just like gohan it bounce off  

Gatsuuga

Rum the Bottlemail

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:16 pm
Well, DBZ is just plain retarded, so Naruto wins  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items