Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Sim Families Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favourite Town?
  Strangetown
  Pleasantview
View Results

someboyishere2
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:49 am
I used the Goths for premades and a few other but rarely do  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:07 pm
I don't play the premade ones. But i did make a family of my own that lasted me six months. I'll tell you their story because I'm bored like that...

Ok, so this one chick and dude meet and of course it's the sims, they got engaged. She was an alien, he was a scientist. She was the test expiriment and he was the "friend from work". So they got married, and had their first kids, who were twin boys, john and gabe. She wanted a girl, so she got pregnate again, and got another boy. Still wanted a girl, got pregnate again, got a girl. She wanted more, got pregnate again with another girl. And then one last time for the run got pregnate again and had twin girls. So now in the game, the first two boys are teenagers, one's a "bad boy" and one's the "genius". Two children, girls are fun as kids. a toddler and two babbies. Oh, and the funny thing is, the dad died, mom's still alive but uncontrolably fat and I think that she'll die because she eats all of the left over foods of the kids. But anyways, if she dies, then I guess I'll just split the kids between the teenaged boys, nad the boys can go and marry off to some ritch girls to take care of their kids. AT least the kids would be fine.

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

Zef

Fluffy Trash

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:28 pm
ive never used the families that are there i always make my own(i do the rocker theme a lot in the families)(or somtimes goth)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:45 pm
I don't really like using the premades, but when I first got the game I liked playing with Brandi Broke and her three kids.  

ShyBFly

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:03 pm
ShyBFly
I don't really like using the premades, but when I first got the game I liked playing with Brandi Broke and her three kids.

You know, Brandi reminds me of one of my mom's friends. My mom's friend is single and has 4 boys, but is seeing like, everybody in town. jIt's wierd, and kind of relates to Brandi. She kind of looks like brandi too, eccept she has longer, darker hair.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:23 pm
Thats weird! I actually do that too though. I made a whole new town with all the people I knew in it. It was fun to make them end up with people they would never be with in real life! xp It started getting weird when my brother's kid grew up and started hitting on my best friend. ::shudder::  

ShyBFly

Simming
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:26 pm
I hardly ever play the premade familes. I make my on. I have been playing a family for a few months now. Okay lets start at the beginning. It all started with two sims named Miranda and Rodrick Grey. They had a daughter named Taylor and then had twins Brynn and Morgan. They all went to college. Taylor married a guy named Chris and they had twin girls Samantha and Sophie. After the birth of the twins Chris got struck by lighting and died. Soon after Taylor's sister Morgan also got struck by lighting and did not make it. Taylor raised her two girls alone. Brynn married Ben Livingston and they had a daughter named Isabella. When the twins Samantha and Sophie were teens, Taylor died from sickness. Soon after the twins entered Sim State University. When the twins were in their senior year Isabella joined then in college. Isabella met a wonderful man named James and they are now going out. The twins just graduated. Sophie is living alone, looking for her man and a job. Samantha just got married to a man named Alex Brown and on their wedding night they got a lovely surprise. Samantha is was pregnant with their first child. They just had their baby and it was a girl. Her name is Cassidy.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff