Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Twilight + New Moon + Eclipse Japanese Illustrations Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think of the art?
  Weird
  Perfect
  Not how I imagined
  Much better than anything I could draw
  **magic option**
View Results

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:14 am
yeah, my turkey is so big, it's like another person. Mom usually serves lots of stuffing and vegetables and cranberry sauce for me so I'll be good, unless she or dad try to make me eat it.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:02 am
xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
yeah, my turkey is so big, it's like another person. Mom usually serves lots of stuffing and vegetables and cranberry sauce for me so I'll be good, unless she or dad try to make me eat it.

xd My parents just finished baking it. stare They are talking about the gravy they are going to use...And dad was like "Turkey's done. Do you want to see it?" O.o WTFTW. NO. So I'm like, "I DO NOT want to see a giant hunk of baked poultry!!! scream stare scream "  

Ming Chen

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:31 am
bloodXalchemist
xX.Twi-Lite.Xx

xd My parents just finished baking it. stare They are talking about the gravy they are going to use...And dad was like "Turkey's done. Do you want to see it?" O.o WTFTW. NO. So I'm like, "I DO NOT want to see a giant hunk of baked poultry!!! scream stare scream "

I can't smell the turkey, mom's lighting all these pumpkin scented candles, can't smell the dead bird  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:12 am
art work simple yet phenomenal... i love it!  

She is Bella Swan.

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:44 pm
oops, I'm talking about dead birds on a manga thread. Sorry, I've gotta make a thread for this though  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:02 pm
xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
oops, I'm talking about dead birds on a manga thread. Sorry, I've gotta make a thread for this though

Sounds good. How about a miscellaneous chatterbox type of thing? Where we don't have to worry about relating it to Stephenie Meyer or Twilight.

Crap and a biscuit, I forgot we already have one! It's the Random Chatter thread a couple threads down. Maybe that should be turned into a sticky x_x

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:13 pm
maybe  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:59 pm
Oh my god.. That is just.. amazing! I really hope they translate it, the artwork portrays it perfectly.. eek

Shigures Editor

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:57 pm
Shigures Editor
Oh my god.. That is just.. amazing! I really hope they translate it, the artwork portrays it perfectly.. eek

Eh? Translate it?
They translated it from English to Japanese in the first place...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:16 pm
It would be cool to have a Twilight manga in English. I'm so amused to see all the characters in anime. I always have trouble picturing Edward. I can't seem to make him have the described hair color in my mind. I dunno... Anyways, I adore mangas and a Twilight manga in English would be so, so cool. But it doesn't really make sense if the manga came in English in the first place. But you know you're obsessed if you get the manga in Japanese anyways wink

Kakyoku no Doki

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:21 pm
His hair on the covers are a little too orange for me >>;;

But I'd get it anyway. The one Stephenie has in her myspace picture index is cute ♥

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:49 pm
omg.. i just started hyperventalating... xd  

kikatou

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:25 pm
I just noticed, looking over it again...Edward's eyes on all the covers are gold, but Bella's eyes kinda go from black to a lighter grey. I thought her eyes were brown anyways. confused  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 4:32 pm
complex_ity_
I just noticed, looking over it again...Edward's eyes on all the covers are gold, but Bella's eyes kinda go from black to a lighter grey. I thought her eyes were brown anyways. confused

Hey, you're right...
Huh. I wonder if there's any symbolism behind that >>;;

EDIT: Woohoo, lookie what Fuu-chan found x3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

These are SO much better than the Twilight covers ♥
I can't wait until I can find bigger images...or someone else does it for me >>;;

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:31 am
XxfushigipinayxX
complex_ity_

Hey, you're right...
Huh. I wonder if there's any symbolism behind that >>;;

EDIT: Woohoo, lookie what Fuu-chan found x3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

These are SO much better than the Twilight covers ♥
I can't wait until I can find bigger images...or someone else does it for me >>;;

Aha! Bella has blue eyes in these pictures! neutral I wonder if there's any symbolism too, or were the artists just bored or colourblind (no offense to anybody of course)  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff