Vampire Quizzes! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hunter of the Dammed

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:50 am
1. yes

2.A rebel with and without a cause, you belong to the clan of the Brujah. This clan is the muscle of the Camarilla and are always up for fights. However, you are difficult to control...especially since you tend to frenzy easier than most vampires. You are /the/ clan not to piss off or expect a missing limb.

3.The Great Archives determine you to have gone by the identity:
Camuel Arnauld
Known in some parts of the world as:
Zeus of Bats and Shadows
The Great Archives Record:
Slipping amongst the shadows, flitting between dark places, always quiet

4.Keabard is your Vampire name.
You are a rebel of a Vampire. Always looking for a new cause to fight, your will is unstoppable.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:16 am
1) yes (Didn't think I really was but okay).

2)You aren't sure where you came from. Perhaps your sire did an embrace and run. Or maybe your sire was an outcast himself. Either way, your powers are unique and really don't belong to any clan...or maybe a little from each. Because you of these circumstances, you aren't really sure where you belong. You tend to wander and do a bit of soul searching in your eternal life. Maybe some day...you have a while after all.
(Sounds about right).

4)Asteaband is your Vampire name.
You are a fun-loving Vampire who likes to scare others. Humans look at you with fear, and other Vampires are amused by your energetic antics.
(Funny! But I don't think that is really me).  

Angel Bruja

-Isel-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:36 am
The first one told me I'm a goth and look dodgy but I'm harmless.

The second one told me "You aren't sure where you came from. Perhaps your sire did an embrace and run. Or maybe your sire was an outcast himself. Either way, your powers are unique and really don't belong to any clan...or maybe a little from each. Because you of these circumstances, you aren't really sure where you belong. You tend to wander and do a bit of soul searching in your eternal life. Maybe some day...you have a while after all."

I dislike the third one, pointless and dumb, taken it before.

The fourth one said "Hoech is your Vampire name.
Your Vampire name means that you are both powerful and wise. People come to you with questions about everything, and you have all the answers."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:34 pm
1. You're a goth. You look dodgy, but are harmless.

2. Your clan is a dysfunctional one. That is because you are a Malkavian. Something is poisonous about this clan's blood that drives all those embraced to madness. However, in this madness, you tend to have great insight. Unfortunately, people just take it as senseless ramblings. In every family there is an insane one. You're it.

3. The Great Archives determine you to have gone by the identity:
Agnes Brown
Devil of The Horned One
Sworn to one more ancient than the devil.

4. Rhiakath is your Vampire name.
You are an image of the Vampire Lestat. You love yourself, and rightly so, because you are clever, witty, sexy, and very cunning.  

Disease of the Flesh

all_for_peace

Distinct Noob

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:31 pm
1. Eek! You're a vampire! Get away from me, foul fiend of the night.

2. Your clan is a dysfunctional one. That is because you are a Malkavian. Something is poisonous about this clan's blood that drives all those embraced to madness. However, in this madness, you tend to have great insight. Unfortunately, people just take it as senseless ramblings. In every family there is an insane one. You're it.
At first glance, the members of Clan Malkavian do not appear to be a clan at all; they are chosen from all races, creeds and social strata. But Malkavians, regardless of mortal standing, bear one disturbing commonality: They are all quite mad. Whether from the clan's choice of victims, the circumstances of the Embrace, or some property in Malkavian blood itself, all Malkavians go insane shortly after the transformation (if they were not insane to begin with). Accordingly, many Malkavians find themselves pariahs, ostracized by a vampiric society fearful of their random urges and capricious whims. Wiser Kindred, however, prefer to keep the madmen close at hand: Behind the Malkavians' lunatic cackling and feverish rantings lie smatterings of insight, even wisdom.

3. The Great Archives determine you to have gone by the identity:
Mary Flanders
Epona of Beggars and Lepers
Amongst the lowest of the low you will find this one travelling.

4. Legardored is your Vampire name.
You are one hell of an insane Vampire. Anyone who messes with you is out of their minds.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:55 pm
1) you are a vampire

2) You aren't sure where you came from. Perhaps your sire did an embrace and run. Or maybe your sire was an outcast himself. Either way, your powers are unique and really don't belong to any clan...or maybe a little from each. Because you of these circumstances, you aren't really sure where you belong. You tend to wander and do a bit of soul searching in your eternal life. Maybe some day...you have a while after all.

3) The Great Archives determine you to have gone by the identity:
Maharani of Scandanavia
Leto of Seducers
Beautiful and alluring - hiding great power, great danger

4) Legardored is your Vampire name.
You are one hell of an insane Vampire. Anyone who messes with you is out of their minds.  

BarkingPup

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces