Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:54 pm
forgotten_beasts
kay, I'll give you another one that's really awesome though, it's called "The End Of The Beginning" -loveatfirstsite2 whee whee

Thanks! At fanfiction.net, right?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:34 pm
yep biggrin , oh, and I found the other one that I was talking about earlier, it's, Until We Meet Again -Scarlett Redd whee  

forgotten_beasts

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:32 am
Have any of you ever read Supposed to be Gone at fanfiction?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:13 pm
no, is it a Twilight one??

Oh, and Love Letters -TwilightStar9879, is good too, but it gets a liitle chezy, but I found it amusing since Bella is popular, and kinda a b***h, and then her and the Cullens are enemies 4laugh burning_eyes wahmbulance  

forgotten_beasts

forgotten_beasts

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:58 pm
I like this one too, Amethyst Skies, by Dog-Demon-Emiko  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:46 pm
>>Click Here<<

This is a fanfiction I found on a thread in a group at Myspace. I only read half of the first chapter, but it's really well done. I'm printing out everything she has out right now as we speak.

The story basically starts off with the end of Twilight, but it has a twist: Edward does actually end up biting her after that last sentance. So she changes, and, well, that's only the beginning.

Right now, I think she's at chapter eight, where Bella's power has been revealed descriptively. I, of course, don't know what it is yet, but you can expect to hear back from me as soon as I read it all x3

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:49 pm
Keep talkin'  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:27 pm
There are so many to read! I can't wait until winter vacation, so I have time to read them all! eek  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:51 pm
Holy crow.

The author of that last fanfic I put up has decided to release at least one chapter per night! And all of us fans are dying of ecstasy ♥

I even saw one girl go far as to say this:

Quote:
Your writing is so good, that even if Eclipse didn't come out until October, I could totally wait. Okay, we all know that's a total lie about bring able to wait for Eclipse, but the part about your writing being good is 100% true. Can't wait until the next chapter!

And I can completely see where she's coming from. This stuff's addicting.

Regarding Bella's power, I may still be a little confused, since I just got done with the chapter where she <<freezes Alice>>, but maybe the reason behind her getting that certain power will be explained soon. I wanna know how it relates to her human life.

Oh, by the way, the last chapter she posted (eleven) was written kind of "Midnight Sun" style, through EPOV. Reviewers said it wasn't as strong as BPOV, which I'm guessing is probably true because it might've been better to do EPOV after she finished BPOV, or at least as a separate story, but we'll see.

-runs off to read chapter seven through eleven-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:56 pm
I know what you mean by it's edicting. And personnally, I like EPOV better than BPOV, don't kill me! Most things that I write is in EPOV, I just seem more comfortable writing that.  

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:34 pm
xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
I know what you mean by it's edicting. And personnally, I like EPOV better than BPOV, don't kill me! Most things that I write is in EPOV, I just seem more comfortable writing that.

I'm a fellow EPOV fan too, so fear no harm from me.

I did end up reading through chapter eleven last night and I now understand why people didn't like it. The author, bless her creative soul, practically copied and pasted all of chapter ten into chapter eleven. It was pretty bland to read it like that...Edward had no personality.

So who knows, maybe she can try again or maybe writing EPOV just isn't her thing. That doesn't go to say she's not a wonderful writer. Besides, Stephenie did say that a lot of people seem to misunderstand Edward when they write their fanfics.

Which is all the more reason to demand to her publishers that Midnight Sun be released as soon as humanely and vampirely possible.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:21 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
xX.Twi-Lite.Xx

I'm a fellow EPOV fan too, so fear no harm from me.

I did end up reading through chapter eleven last night and I now understand why people didn't like it. The author, bless her creative soul, practically copied and pasted all of chapter ten into chapter eleven. It was pretty bland to read it like that...Edward had no personality.

So who knows, maybe she can try again or maybe writing EPOV just isn't her thing. That doesn't go to say she's not a wonderful writer. Besides, Stephenie did say that a lot of people seem to misunderstand Edward when they write their fanfics.

Which is all the more reason to demand to her publishers that Midnight Sun be released as soon as humanely and vampirely possible.

I posted somewhere on here all the reasons I think Midnight Sun and others should come out.  

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:41 pm
xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
I posted somewhere on here all the reasons I think Midnight Sun and others should come out.

"The Others? Talk About the Books Coming Here!" thread, most likely.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:08 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
xX.Twi-Lite.Xx

"The Others? Talk About the Books Coming Here!" thread, most likely.

That's why I made that thread.  

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

Kakyoku no Doki

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:37 pm
http://www.ravenclaw.us/twilight/viewstory.php?sid=38&textsize=0&chapter=1

This is a really good fanfic. It's really dark and kind of depressing, but it is really, really good. It's about what would happen if Bella was changed, but she became evil. Check it out. It's called War of Ashes  
Twilight-Related Fanart

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff