Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystalline Rose

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:03 pm
Discuss:

-Stupid things I've done/have happened to me:
Well aside from running itno the bathroom wall it would have to be the time when I tripped over my feet on a downhill trail in a national park, and find myself sliding down the slope face first towards a freak'n enormous pile of horse sh...... poop. The first thing going through my mind "Oh hell no!Gotta stop myself!"
I stick my hands out in front of my body against the dirt floor, while forcing my knees and tips of my shoes into the trail to slow myself down. Well I manage to stop myself with my face around 6 or 7 inches away from the brownish-green
present the horse left me, with bits hay sticking out. I just froze there allt he while looking at what I could have landed into and the thought that first passed through my head. "Oh good I didn't land in it." Then I proceeded to just letting my face land into the dirt that was below me. At this time it was when the people girls behind me and the two chaperones in front of me came running to check to see if I was all right. Which of course I wasn't, since I had scrapped my hands and blood was dripping down from my knees like a waterfall. [I haven't worn shorts to national parks since.

-Pumpkin seeds
Yummy! There really good, except I think sunflower seed are better, since I've been eating them longer.

-your aunts
So many!!! x.x; I don't even know which of my cousins belong to, let alone there names. sweatdrop

-weird food experiences
Ah! It would have to be the time I was drinking pepsi through a straw with my head bent down and instead of going down to my tummy, it went up to my nasal passage, and well I quickly found a fountain of pepsi coming out my nose...... luckily no one was around to witness it.

-How much time you spend in GD
I use to go there a lot, but not anymore. Now, i just post wherever.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:34 am
STUPID THINGS YOU"VE DONE- too countless to remember  

misha80

Colekaine

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:18 pm
-Stupid things you've done-
I don't do stupid things.
-Pumpkin seeds-
Don't know if I've tried them before.
-Your aunts-
I have 2, or 3, can't remember. I like My Canadian aunt. She was a major rebel at high school.
-weird food experiences-
Can't think of anything. I'm a vegetarian.
-How much time you spend in GD-
More these days since I have more time on my hands for now.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:00 pm
Stupid things you've done-
Many many many things. But most recent was mistaking the title of your topic for something else. *insert hentai thoughts* xD;;; *is a moron*

Pumpkin seeds-

Don't like em. Ate an unshelled one and was all bleaaarg.

Your aunts -
My one auntie makes the best pie ever. Raspberry jello pie, but it has real raspberries like, made in it too. It's so orgasmic. *-*

Weird food experiences-
Forced to eat a mushroom in grade two blindfolded and nearly puked. o.O;
Oh um. Weirdest and possibly most funny thing I've ever done with food in my entire life: snorted it out my nose when I laughed. I said something and realised what it was. I won't elaborate. xD;;

How much time you spend in GD-
D: None whatsoever. It's icky and icky and ick.

Drixer

KaosMage15

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:03 pm
-Stupid things you've done- Its a shorter list of what I havent done

-Pumpkin seeds- I only like the salty taste on the outside not the inside

-your aunts- I have 2 I guess there cool dont see much of either

-weird food experiences- Rasberry candy makes my thoart swell up but normal rasberrys are ok for me to eat odd

-How much time you spend in GD- Never been near it cause never thought about it  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:10 pm
Drixer
Many many many things. But most recent was mistaking the title of your topic for something else. *insert hentai thoughts* xD;;; *is a moron*

*LE GASP*

DRIXIE-PIXIE!!! =OOO

What would your mother say?!

*kidding xD*  

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

Crystalline Rose

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:09 pm
Quote:

rofl That's not a stupid thing Drixer, it's an amusing, and extremly funny thing xD....... But then again, my minds been in the gutter a lot lately......so this may just seems this way to me ninja

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:51 pm
[Mourir]
Drixer

*LE GASP*

DRIXIE-PIXIE!!! =OOO

*kidding xD*

xD;;

I think she'd kill me. xP

*huggle*

Crimson: xD Well asankyew. n.n

Yay for gutterminded-ness! <3

Oh, I mistook the food thing. I snorted chocolate pudding out my nose last year. That was my odd food experience.

Thankyou and goodnight. x3

Drixer

Crystalline Rose

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:49 pm
Drixer
[Mourir]
Drixer

*LE GASP*

DRIXIE-PIXIE!!! =OOO

*kidding xD*

xD;;

I think she'd kill me. xP

*huggle*

Crimson: xD Well asankyew. n.n

Yay for gutterminded-ness! <3

Oh, I mistook the food thing. I snorted chocolate pudding out my nose last year. That was my odd food experience.

Thankyou and goodnight. x3

rofl

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:39 am
-Stupid things you've done- There was a time a few years ago when my grandma handed me a bag of pumpkin seed and told me to try a few while she went outside to water the flowers, and so I ate the seeds with the shell on, like you prixy, except I had eaten about 20 or so before she came back, then she didn't notice I was eating the shells until we had finished about half of the bag! And I was to stupid to even realize she WASN'T eating the shells! gonk
-Pumpkin seeds- oO;; I guess the pumpkin seeds and stupid things youve done is in the same paragraph...
-your aunts- My aunt always gives me sponges for my birthdays. and Christmas. and new years. and easter. (You see where I'm going here? ^^;; ) I now have this verry big sponge collection...
-How much time you spend in GD- GD is verry addictive! oO Although I never really post muh, it's still addictive! ^^;; (I usually spend a few gours in there... ninja )

Dranzer_Kisa

Crystalline Rose

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 8:11 pm
O-o; What are you supposed to do with the sponges? -confuzzled- confused

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:57 pm
Crimson: xD

Kisa: Sponges? o.O;; Like, bath and shower sponges and pumice sponges and the like?

Drixer

Dranzer_Kisa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:15 pm
Drixer

Kisa: Sponges? o.O;; Like, bath and shower sponges and pumice sponges and the like?

Yah... and CrimsonRequiem, I don't know...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:05 pm
-Stupid things you've done
Uh...you want me to lost them ALL?! eek no way

-Pumpkin seeds
You eat them? Hm.I never have

-your aunts
I only knwo one of my aunts..and she's..interesting.

-weird food experiences
Uh........I was sitting eating dinner and a show(Operah) about Harry Potter came on,I sat there,blinked,looked at the TV then 5 minutes later got up and ran upstairs to the OTHER TV and watched it. So,I didn't eat dinner that night.

-How much time you spend in GD
None at all.......  

Chibi Baka Jake

Crystalline Rose

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 1:12 pm
Dranzer_Kisa
Drixer

Yah... and CrimsonRequiem, I don't know...

Drixer I love your siggy! xDDD That guy drawn in green looks like Brookie.... razz Or Mystel, or Miguel or well at least one of those xDD

@Kisa: You can't be serious? All those sponges for showering with? Damn I buy one and it last me aw hile....and I take long showers xp I've even fallen asleep while I was in the shower..... sweatdrop

Beyblade Association

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff