Reply 20: Anti-Sober Furs
I wanna try! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deidara89

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:34 pm
Drugs r really bad...they'll mess you up. i don't recommend them... crying THEY KILL!!!!! (thats a bad thing...)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:35 pm
the only drug i would take..is the kind doctors give you...  

deidara89

DarkLynx9701

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:26 am
Actually, I haven't bothered messing with drugs. I can have fun without them. smile My friends and I do some insanely stupid stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:35 pm
*bump*  

gangsterguy48

Da_Nuke

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:41 pm
I've never done any drug. The closest I've ever been was when a friend of mine grabbed a normal tobacco cigarette, torn out the filter, and gave it to me claiming it was weed. confused

I'm saving it for this summer though. I'm saving money to go to Europe with my friend who's going on exchange to Spain. And well, since weed is legal in Spain and the Netherlands... you get the idea.

But if you count being drunk... ahhh, I don't even know where to start from. The most awesome one by far was when me and my friends went to a little cottage in the middle of the forest. We bought a shitload of brandy and vodka and then we started playing drinking games and singing drinking songs. It was really basic, actually, but damn, was that fun. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:04 am
've never done any drug. The closest I've ever been was when a friend of mine grabbed a normal tobacco cigarette, torn out the filter, and gave it to me claiming it was weed. icon_confused.gif

I'm saving it for this summer though. I'm saving money to go to Europe with my friend who's going on exchange to Spain. And well, since weed is legal in Spain and the Netherlands... you get the idea.

But if you count being drunk... ahhh, I don't even know where to start from. The most awesome one by far was when me and my friends went to a little cottage in the middle of the forest. We bought a shitload of brandy and vodka and then we started playing drinking games and singing drinking songs. It was really basic, actually, but damn, was that fun. icon_biggrin.gif

weed isn't legal in spain it's just easier to get and if the lisbon treaty comes in over here (europe) the netherlands will be closed they've already voted on it their just waiting for the lisbon treaty assholes now i cant vote yes!!! um I'd try acid although i'm told you shouldn't do acid if you've had a bad trip wwith shrooms I'm afraid of coke but i wanna try it  

Twilight Tsuzuka

Twilight Tsuzuka

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:05 am
deidara89
the only drug i would take..is the kind doctors give you...

different ppl have different ways of life drugs even pot can mess you up but its ppls choices in life that they have to make themselves  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:09 pm
Drugs I've tried:
Weed
Ecstasy
Crystal Meth (very, very bad drug)
Crack (horrible, horrible drug)
Drinking hard liquor

Drugs I want to try:
Shrooms
Acid
Cocaine  

iXenu

The Seasick Sailor

Benevolent Lunatic

7,850 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:44 pm
Drugs I've Done: Caffiene, Tabacco, Alcohol, Marijiuna

Drugs I Want to Try: Cocaine, Meth, Acid (in a Candy Flip, whoo), Ecstacy, 'Shrooms, and Butt Hash (Just Kidding!!!)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:37 pm
You ever notice that the people who do the drugs and alcohol type a hell of alot better than those who are telling us not to do them?  

TiaArias

900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

bePeterPan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:09 am
Da_Nuke

But if you count being drunk... ahhh, I don't even know where to start from. The most awesome one by far was when me and my friends went to a little cottage in the middle of the forest. We bought a shitload of brandy and vodka and then we started playing drinking games and singing drinking songs. It was really basic, actually, but damn, was that fun. biggrin

Sometimes, those are the best times biggrin

TiaArias
You ever notice that the people who do the drugs and alcohol type a hell of alot better than those who are telling us not to do them?

Noticed that as well.

And, I've still got to try coke. Not really sure about snorting it, but no way in hell am I ever smoking crack. Not to mention, the house usually ends up smelling a lot like cigarette smoke and marijuana, so not smoking something would be a nice change.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:21 pm
Research acid; physically, it's the safest drug you can do.

Don't do it if...
-You feel bad at all about doing it.
-You don't feel comfortable with the people you're with/your environment.
-Something significantly bad just happened.

The above are likely to result in a bad trip.

Besides that; remember that you're just high, and above all else, remember that you WILL COME DOWN.  

Taylor_169

abbey murderface

5,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:38 pm
Honesty, I think everything sounds a little intimidating in some way. A lot of drugs are way to addicting, and that makes me not even want to try them. I'll just stick with mj  
20: Anti-Sober Furs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff