Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cold enough for you?
  I fight cold with more cold!
  Brrr. Hand me another blanket!
View Results

littlewonder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:14 pm
I'm in Australia, so its been hot the last few days. I hate being too hot, but I also hate being too cold - although, if it were snowing, I'd try to disregard the cold since its so awesome and I hardly ever come into contact with it. I can stand being to hot or cold to an extent, but my favourite temperature is in between.

btw, sunset at 4? Awesome!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:10 am
littlewonder

The coolest thing is how long it lasts. It starts getting dark at 3, but it's not fully black until 5ish. And the colour is amazing. All heathery purple with a line of blood red on the horizon.

I used to live in the tropics, where twilight lasts about five minutes. It's only after I came here that I really understood how evening could be a time distinct from day and night.  

Veruniel
Crew

Suicide Lollies

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:19 am
I don't like the cold weather much. I prefer the warmth of the sun.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:05 am
I absolutely adore the winter. It's so comfortable really...everything's lit up and glittering with snow and there's always hot chocolate somewhere and it's just so much more beautiful then summer to me.....  

Vexworth

UraniumMonk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:43 am
I'm down with da cold. I love skiing and snowboarding.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:45 am
littlewonder
I'm in Australia, so its been hot the last few days. I hate being too hot, but I also hate being too cold - although, if it were snowing, I'd try to disregard the cold since its so awesome and I hardly ever come into contact with it. I can stand being to hot or cold to an extent, but my favourite temperature is in between.

Ha! Our sunset is at like 8.30!  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

[xluvbugx]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:54 am
for me i love fall.....because it's not to hot and not too cold...and when i'm waking at night i love to feel the wind in my hair and looking at the moon(and if it is a full moon it just makes it gourgousout). it makes me feel powerful, pretty and feel like i'm in a fantasy book.....  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:14 pm
i actually am sick of the cold seeing as i get sick easily for some reason now but i dont like the heat eigther i perfer a nice in between warm weather with a nice breeze probably around 15 degrees celcius or so

although the cold weather is a good excuse to cuddle up to someone and keep eachother warm mrgreen  

xX x0mbie Xx

Love.Your.Hate.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:16 pm
I really enjoy winter much more than summer, but I wouldn't want to live in a place like Alaska.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:17 pm
o.O Y u k i O.o
although the cold weather is a good excuse to cuddle up to someone and keep eachother warm mrgreen
If there's someone THERE to cuddle with.  

Love.Your.Hate.

Vampire-Elf of the Void

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:44 pm
I like the summer because it's warm and you can play outside more comfortably. I like winter because I like sweat pants, sweat shirts, and black. Those are more comfortable to wear in the winter time. Besides, I've never been depressed over winter break before.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:05 pm
I like winter because the sun isn't around as much and I can't stand having the sun on me. I despise the sun and summer. My friends think I'm crazy for liking winter more than summer. The only thing I don't like about winter is that I always get sick. stressed  

melancholymolly

Dante Omura

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:22 pm
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

I <3 the cold

Light Is My Deaths Curse

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:31 pm
Haha. In Minnesota I don't have much of a choice. xd I'm used to below freezing temperatures. Although I do like being toasty and all, I don't like being hot. I dislike sweat, unless it's the result of Karate or Softball.  

x Socks x

Freedom Fire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:54 pm
I don't like the cold. I mean, I guess I'm sort of used to it because I live in Massachusetts, but I'd much rather be nice and warm. That's why I like summer, and I hate how in the summer people crank up the AC, so people like me who think "oh, it's hot, I'll wear a t-shirt and shorts, because that's what you wear when it gets hot out" will go into a store, or someone's house, or leave their room, and freeze their butts off because someone thought "oh, it's hot, so I'll keep my spring clothes on and just turn up the AC."

Then, of course there are morons who wear miniskirts in the middle of winter, with no leggings or tights on underneath. I saw three girls doing that today, and I probably looked like a lesbian staring that them, but I just wanted to go up to them and yell "IT'S DECEMBER, YOU BIMBOES!"  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff