Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Outtakes! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you ever read any of the Outtakes or Extras?
  Yes
  No
  Not interested.
  There are Outtakes? Where?!
View Results

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:43 pm
complex_ity_
New New Moon outtake! Called Miscalculation. It's the phone conversation between Alice and Rosalie when Alice is trying to find Carlisle, to tell him about her vision of Edward. heart

Thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!

I haven't been to her site in ages...Thanks for giving the heads up about the update. I loved reading her latest entry. So many good laughs ♥

I especially loved how everyone chanted "Edward, Edward, Edward!" Wish I could've been there alongside everyone.

I'll get to reading Miscalculation after I finish my homework ( crying ).

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:58 pm
I didn't really like Miscalculation very much, Rosalie isn't exactly my favorite person. I want Stephenie Meyer to write up like another chapter of Midnight Sun, or even when Edward leaves Bella in EPOV, I love when she does Edward, it's just so...I don't even know how to describe it.  

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:02 pm
I know what you mean. It really is...a whole new level of writing. Edward's so mature, but he's also pretty naive as well, so those kind of balance each other out and clash at the same time. Which of course makes up the juicy writing ♥

I don't think she'll post anymore chapters of Midnight Sun though...Not unless it gets turned down by publishers. Which I highly doubt unless they want billions of fangirls from all over the world with Twilight in one hand and pitchforks in the other.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:39 pm
See, this is my view for how she said that Midnight Sun will be the only one in the Edward Series. Ha! That's a good name, the Edward Series. Anyway...
Fact #1. We all know that Stephenie Meyer can never stop writing a good story when its in her head like that, she's just too curious, too compelled, or both.
Fact #2. Do you have any idea how much money Twilight is making for Stephenie Meyer and the publishers? I think that they'd want this to go on as long as they can.
Fact #3. Midnight Sun was originally supposed to be just that one chapter excercise, well, Stephenie Meyer got a little carried away.
Fact #4. And you actually brought this up a bit. Probably all of the Twilight universe wants Midnight Sun to come out, I don't think that we'll be satisfied with just Midnight Sun when there is so much other great things in New Moon and the series to come.

There you go, all the reasons I hope/think that Midnight Sun will both come out and have more books.  

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:47 pm
Even if it did come out, I don't know if I agree with there being more novels for the Edward Series (it really is a catchy name though xD).

She talked about that somewhere, though I forget exactly where. She said something along the lines of how she wouldn't be doing anything after Edward's point of view of Twilight because New Moon is basically all about him sulking and tracking. It was even worse than Bella's zombie state, if that's even possible.

So I agree with her if she really did mean it when she said she wouldn't make a New Moon EPOV version. It would either be extremely short or unbelievably boring. And for the latter, it's safe to say Stephenie knows better than to even begin something like that.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:25 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
Even if it did come out, I don't know if I agree with there being more novels for the Edward Series (it really is a catchy name though xD).

She talked about that somewhere, though I forget exactly where. She said something along the lines of how she wouldn't be doing anything after Edward's point of view of Twilight because New Moon is basically all about him sulking and tracking. It was even worse than Bella's zombie state, if that's even possible.

So I agree with her if she really did mean it when she said she wouldn't make a New Moon EPOV version. It would either be extremely short or unbelievably boring. And for the latter, it's safe to say Stephenie knows better than to even begin something like that.

But it's not just New Moon! Don't you want Twilight and everything else to go on as long as humanly possible? I'm trying to have hope here!  

xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
Vice Captain

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:43 pm
It would be better for it to end than to become one of those series that should have ended a long time ago. I don't know WHAT would happen, if I ever came to dislike the Twilight series... burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:14 pm
complex_ity_
It would be better for it to end than to become one of those series that should have ended a long time ago. I don't know WHAT would happen, if I ever came to dislike the Twilight series... burning_eyes

No! No! NO!

Sorry. Edward moment.

But really, that's gotta be impossible...Even if it ended horribly (doubtful), I'd still have Twilight to get me through the disappointment. Twilight is such a good coping item...for me at least. It seriously keeps me sane. If it weren't for Twilight, heaven only knows where I'd be right now. On the streets or at a bar...or other places a girl my age shouldn't exactly be >>;;

@xX.Twi-Lite.Xx: Of course I want Stephenie to keep writing this series...But sometimes you just have to accept everything must come to a close. I have faith that she won't screw up the ending and that she'll leave us with a bittersweet but acceptable ending. One that will heighten our love for it, but not make us go crazy about demanding more.

That's something only a great author can do. So we'll just have to see.
Besides, there's always hopes of more outtakes, extras, and EPOV. Heck, maybe she'll even write some short stories in APOV, CPOV, EsPOV, RPOV, and EmPOV xD

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

the_pink_ladies

Shy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:16 am
xX.Twi-Lite.Xx
you read Rosalie's News right? THat is like by far the best

I could just ring Rosalie's neck for what she did in there, I mean how STUPID can you get!!!!! stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:46 pm
the_pink_ladies
xX.Twi-Lite.Xx

I could just ring Rosalie's neck for what she did in there, I mean how STUPID can you get!!!!! stressed

True, true...

But at least that little incident (ha, little...) helped her to see what Edward and Bella have is something much more deep than she imagined, and that Bella isn't as puny, insufficient a human as she thought. We get to see Rosalie finally knocked off her high horse.

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

vXv_tWiLiGhT~aNgEl_vXv

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:39 pm
It's not fair... my stupid computer won't let me read them!!!!! scream stressed gonk crying  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:54 pm
It's been a while since I've read the outtakes, but I should probably go take a look at the website again and see if it's been updated...Yeah, I liked all of them. Especially the one where Emmett is telling his story, and the New Moon ones Rosalie's News and Miscalculation.

Yeah, I was surprised my computer let me see them, because it's really slow sometimes and won't let me do other things, like play the games on gaia...I guess I got lucky. mrgreen  

Glitterbean

Moonlite Romance

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:37 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
the_pink_ladies
xX.Twi-Lite.Xx

True, true...

But at least that little incident (ha, little...) helped her to see what Edward and Bella have is something much more deep than she imagined, and that Bella isn't as puny, insufficient a human as she thought. We get to see Rosalie finally knocked off her high horse.

hello, sorry to barge in the conversatiion. anyway, yes, rosalie gets knocked off her high horse. it absolutely killed me when i read in twilight that edward and rosalie were meant for eachothre! EWWW!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:46 pm
what do you press to find them  

Jasper Hales love

Fifii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:16 pm
i love the one with emmett while edward watches the food network, i wish i could read the new moon outtakes, but i don't have the right program.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff