Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
Funny Sims Stories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Story Worth Telling

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,225 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:07 am
Falstead
Tairourou
Foo, I have so many

I have a daughter who grew up and moved out. She's close with her mom, and so instead of knocking her mom just opens the door, walks in the house, and uses her bathroom. rofl

Also, I had a girl who had a want to see a ghost. She was a teenager. She saw her grandmother's ghost, shot into platinum, and then immediately dropped dead of fright. I was so mad!

I also had a guest spend the entire night at my sim's house...Sleeping in her food.

I can't help but laugh at the ghost seeing one.

I know. I was really upset because she was my legacy heir, but even as I was getting mad I was laughing!

EDIT: Okay, this just happened to me and I had to share it with you guys because it cracked me up.

My legacy heir married a VERY outgoing townie named Spencer. Her house is also a venue, so customers are always over swimming in the pool, singing karaoke, etc. I was used to her husband scaring them a little by hopping in the hot tub naked; no biggie. But today he got out and FORGOT TO PUT HIS CLOTHES ON. He sat next to his eldery mother-in-law on the couch and ate his pizza completely starkers! One customer, a grown man, walked in the house and screamed like a little girl when he saw my crazy naked sim. After about four hours of wandering around in his birthday suit, Spencer looked down at himself (as in at his *crotch*), made a noise that sounded like "oh!" and put his clothes on.

Oh my goodness what a crazy sim. rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:12 pm
Tairourou
Falstead
Tairourou
Foo, I have so many

I have a daughter who grew up and moved out. She's close with her mom, and so instead of knocking her mom just opens the door, walks in the house, and uses her bathroom. rofl

Also, I had a girl who had a want to see a ghost. She was a teenager. She saw her grandmother's ghost, shot into platinum, and then immediately dropped dead of fright. I was so mad!

I also had a guest spend the entire night at my sim's house...Sleeping in her food.

I can't help but laugh at the ghost seeing one.

I know. I was really upset because she was my legacy heir, but even as I was getting mad I was laughing!

EDIT: Okay, this just happened to me and I had to share it with you guys because it cracked me up.

My legacy heir married a VERY outgoing townie named Spencer. Her house is also a venue, so customers are always over swimming in the pool, singing karaoke, etc. I was used to her husband scaring them a little by hopping in the hot tub naked; no biggie. But today he got out and FORGOT TO PUT HIS CLOTHES ON. He sat next to his eldery mother-in-law on the couch and ate his pizza completely starkers! One customer, a grown man, walked in the house and screamed like a little girl when he saw my crazy naked sim. After about four hours of wandering around in his birthday suit, Spencer looked down at himself (as in at his *crotch*), made a noise that sounded like "oh!" and put his clothes on.

Oh my goodness what a crazy sim. rofl

That made me LOL  

Shadowgamer_x

Space_Shifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:44 pm
Um I cheated my way to bein a vamp but ne way when they were teens they would always lose thier forehead when they would grow up but when they turn into a were wolf they have a forehaead again and sometimes he gets a blue face so its a funny yet annoying glitch  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:25 pm
I have soo many:

2 Sims of mine, Harry and Beth got married and had 2 kids, Alex and Jesse. One day both Beth and Harry died in a fire but Alex and Jesse survived. Jesse got taken away by a social worker and Alex was forced to go to college. Once Alex got out of college, he married Lisa and they had 11 kids, Kimberly, Leah, Elle, Ella, Jack, Kay, Rosie, Hal, Poe, Liam, and Gretchen. After Lisa and Alex got old and sterile, they adopted a baby girl who ended up being Jesse. It was kind of funny though because Alex thought his sister was his daughter...

In pleasantview, Brandi Broke, Beau, and Dustin died on the same day. It was an accident....
Basically, out of no where a ufo dropped out of the sky and fell on Dustin. I was like, wtf!?? Then Brandi came outside and started crying. She was pregnant, right? Then all of a sudden, she melts into the groud and dies. Then Beau tried to run down the stairs to watch his mom and brother die, but then the grim reaper came to him and he died. It was very creepy...

One of my sims, Piper and her husband, Leo (named after Charmed) had a baby girl named Ivy and it was Ivy's birthday. She was a baby. So, Piper was carrying Ivy to the cake but all of a sudden her arm twisted around and Ivy landed on the cake. It was really creepy. Piper picked Ivy up and then her arm twisted again and Ivy was across the room! It looked like Piper threw Ivy across the room and I cracked up! Piper went over to the cake and acted as if she was still holding Piper, but she really wasn't. When she went to throw her imaginary 'Ivy" up in the air, The real baby levitated and turned into a toddler and magically appeared in Piper's arms.

One of my sims, Isabella had a baby named Sean. Sean grew up, got married to Tallia and they had a baby named Kelseagh. Isabella went to Kelseagh's birthday party and played with a teddy bear. Basically when it was time to leave, Isabella had the teddy bear's arms around her waist and walked out that way. Kelseagh never saw her teddy again.

Olive Spector died because 5 ghosts scared her consecutively. It was really hilarious! They kept on popping up!  

Lady Obsidian

tyrachiesaurusxxx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:18 pm
HERES 4 for ya:

I had a guy go on a date with this girl, and they sat at there seats and was looking at the menu, and i wanted to make the girl love the guy with out selecting her, so i got the sim modder then i went to make the reationship higher, but somehow by acident i clicked the age thingy and turned the girl into a todler!!! she was still in the seat reading the menu,(which was bigger than her) and they were still on the date!

i created my town in the future, with all my friends with there own families and all my enemies with crappy lives(lol). and I waz playing in my friend Haliey's family, and she had just made lunch and the family was taking 4ever to come in, and all of the sudden my future husband walked in, nobody had greeted him. So he walked in ate one of the sandwhiches, took a shower, went to the bathroom and clogged the toilet, (Hailey couldn't get him to leave), then he just walked out and left the lot!!! it was really wierd and pretty funny at the time.

I made a resturant with an open kitchen, and even though the chefs don't need it, i put a sink in. And i had to people on a date, and felt like making a bad date, so i made the guy stink(which was one of the girl's tunr-offs) and she stopped liking him. Then the guy got up, and wonder wat he was doing, and i couldn't select him becuase the girl was the sim in the family i went into, and all of the sudden the guy is SPONGE-BATHING IN THE KITCHNEN SINK!!! all the sims left the resteruant after that.

ok this one is short. I was having a party, and the matchmaker came by, so i greeted her. the match-maker went over to the hot tub, and switched to NO CLOTHING and JUMPED IN!!! all the sims in the hot-tub started screaming and jumped out and left, it wasn't a very good party.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:31 pm
Well, as you all can tell, I am a My Chemical Romance fan.

Well like any most fan, I created a MCR family kind of. I created Gerard Way and Helena Way as roommates.

WOW they hated each other for awhile. I made a big boo-boo with the zodiac stuff and everything, so they were quite uncompatible for awhile.

Anyhow, so Helena needed friends to advance in her Slacker Career. Well what do ya know? Some Sims are passing by the house!

So she started to work her magic and ended up woo-hoo-ing with:

Dina Caliente
Gerard Way MCR [Different Gerard]
Gerard Way [the roommate]
And alot more Sims.

But the funny thing is that she was on a date with Dina one day at the Crypt Night Club and she was having a public woohoo with Dina in the photobooth when MORTIMER was passing by!

Well apparently they were married or something!

And so Dina got caught and Mortimer was pissed at me for awhile and kept on stealing my newspaper and knocking down my trashcan until finally Helena caught him and beat the s**t out of him.

That's the end of my funny story. [Dina and Helena were either public woohoo-ing or making out.. I can't remember. xD]

Tealia

sanorah

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:57 pm
once in one of my games i dissmissed a nanny while she was still in the tub. I am not kiddin here. she got up left the house and stood outside the door for no reason naked. she wasn't frozen either. it took her a couple a mintues to realized she wasn't wereing anything. she looked down made a nois like "oh!" like she just figured out what was wrong, got dressed and left. funnyist thing ever!
and also lately for some reason my hot tubs keep catching on fire. lol!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:41 am
I had a teenage Sim named Killer McDeath (beautiful name, I know). I was bored and having her check out random Sims. Well, most of them she was kind of like, "Eh, ok?" Except her friend she'd brought home from school that day, an NPC named Kana... after I did that, before I knew it they were in love with each other. o_O
Then I kind of possessed Kana ("Make selectable") to kidnap her so I could make her go to college with Killer and now they're engaged.  

Bara no Uta

6,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

littlesausage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:08 pm
I wrote something about grilled cheese aspiration in another thread, before i noticed this one. aww, that sucks. should have put it here....
But something that was funny, was that i called the pizza guy to deliver some pizza, and when he came i trapped him in a room with no doors. I usually dont do mean stuff to sims like that. What was i thinking?! Anyway, i didnt want him to die. So i put a bed, a shower, and a toilet. And of course a fridge. Now the funny part is he kept trying to get out of the room, and he didnt even look scared. It was really funny that he didnt take being trapped in a room seriously. Like its an ordinary thing that happens to the average pizza delivery person.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:22 pm
I had this one family that was really normal at first, but then they got insane. What happened was, I had a mom and dad who fell in love in college and got married after. Their names were Chris(female, my OC) and Craig(A townie). They had a daughter named Precious. They turned crazy after Chris took up the paranormal career and Craig reached the top of the Environmental Science career.
I used their reward points to buy a Cowplant and the Ressurect-o-nomitron, and then I built a lab in their house with those items and some other aspiration reward items like the elixir of life. So Craig became a mad scientist and kept killing his neighbors with the cowplant.
He also had an affair with a townie, who he later killed with the cowplant and resurrected as a zombie, and he later had his zombie mistress kill him with the cowplant and ressurect him as a zombie. So they were a zombie couple!
Meanwhile Chris had switched her aspiration to grilled cheese, and I was determined to meet her lifetime goal. So I would load up her queue with "Have Grilled Cheese" over and over, and eventually there were all these plates with flies buzzing around in the kitchen. And she got fat.
And while all that was happening, Precious was being neglected and turned goth.
It was really crazy and fun!  

golden-cat143

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas