Occultism and Witchcraft Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:54 am
Hmm, Solomon is a big name in high magick. What does the ritual do?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:25 am
Nihilistic Seraph
Hmm, Solomon is a big name in high magick. What does the ritual do?

The book's I think there are three ninja Not sure, but I have two (E-books)

heard of Goetia? That's "The Lesser Keys of Solomon the King" It's an introduction to ceremonial magick, in a way it holds seals, invocations, envocations, conjurations and names of spirits. The Lesser Keys of Solomon the King

The Greater Keys of Solomon the King has seals ("pentagrams") of the seven planets know at the time (including the Moon, excluding the Earth, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto)

Reminds me I once had the papyrus of ani (Book of Death) now I don't sad

Rakei

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 11:17 am
Right, right, I remember now. The seals of Solomons are also knowns as hexagrams, or the star of david. The are used for planitary themed rits, and it all depends on how you draw them, even 2 triangles not insersecting, such as this
'
' '
''''''''
''''''''
' '
'
Works as one of the seals

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:51 pm
*laughs* I think if I started out with ceremonial magic it would be with; the Keys of Solomon...

Sadly I'm not very patient when I know I have other things to do that won't take as long...
Mostly I just precieve of seals, pentagrams, hexagrams, triangles as anchors of power, just like you would use a mirror or a crystal just more powerful and concentrated, And by having cornors you suddenly get numerology into it too, giving it a stance of power in that field too.

Think about it, the seven pointed star is a sign of energy and power, seven the number is the number of heavenly bodies (e.i. planets) and Is also a mythical number it appears in many folktales and fairytales.
Now put the circle around the seven pointed star and the energy is locked (anchored) and a symbol of the goddess appears with the circle which is endless, a symbol of life (death and rebirth) The year and so forth.

Rakei

Keistera

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:55 pm
I wouldn't mind joining up with the Order of the Eastern Star. I believe it's along the same lines as Freemasonry, but mostly for women. Unfortunately, I don't have any experience with Ceremonial Magic/High Magic, though I do think it would be interesting to look in to.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:49 am
Try the Oder of the Golden Dawn. it's pretty much everwhere.  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas